Getting in while you still can. Binance is buying up 3k worth of ETH in order to cover up their accounts

Getting in while you still can. Binance is buying up 3k worth of ETH in order to cover up their accounts.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/790qb7/stop_req_trading_people_are_getting_double_credit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going 3x ICO price.

Sitting comfy with 1.7M REQ

you guys are crazy dumb if you think theyre buying REQ
more REQ in the market means its going down dummies

youre going to get REQT

nt fudder should have bought at 12k

>more REQ in the market means its going down dummies

>calls other dumm

holy kek

Wrong. There is no more REQ on the market, just that some people instasold and withdrew into eth. 3000 eth is still missing total from people's accounts which Binance has to buy

you are unknowingly implying that third parties can auto mine erc20 tokens wtf if thats the case ethereum should be at 0 dollars rn.

There isnt more REQ in the market, theres juts more REQ IOUs in Binance's system due to an error which gave 2x of all REQ deposits into binance.

The total amount of REQ is unchanged, but in binance's system theres ~1m USD worth of REQ that was generated out of thin air due to their system error.

This additional supply pushed prices down. So if everyone withdraws out of binance now, they wont have enough REQ tokens to cover these withdrawals as they're using IOUs. Thus they'll have to buy from ED/Liqui and push prices up.

You can’t make more req you fuck tards, Binance just lost money

>newfag

You need to go back and take
your pals too. Been seeing too many of em here on Veeky Forums

>Been getting REQT for days
>Bought into the dip yesterday
This shit better not flop or I'm screwed

Just dont pussy and sell below 2x, and we gucci.

How do you guys know it 3k ether worth? Not all the REQ sold during that time was extra.

the trading volume was around 3k-3.5k ETH before they fixed the error.

What's with this faggot selling half a million at 17100 >.

To keep price down obviously for accumulation
I saw two 600k REQ sells at 13680
a couple hours ago and now they've disappeared.
Buckle up bro, we going to the moon

Price suppression from binance team so they can keep the price low in order to accumulate.

Pulling all sell orders

just pulled my sells

So we're never going to moon...?

Make sure to pull your sells from EVERYWHERE. (including ED, Liqui, and shit exchanges radarrelay/gate if u use them).

Binance will give us a free moon ticket.

Nah its only a temporary measure, and some weak hands deciding to let go at this price.

Binance hasnt bought back enough so we can expect to see a second bull run soon.

We just need to coordinate and pull or sell orders (or set them really high, like 3x above ico) and we can maximize our returns.

We did this with LINK, we can do it with REQ too. Lets go boys.

Don't just pull your orders, withdraw all your req now put them pressure

it's amusing how few people there are in crypto and how they're always online. its actually possible to outjew the jews.

The 100 eth sell wall is getting sliced. Prepare for moon faggots.

I wasn't involved in any free double money and I know nothing about REQ. Do I buy in now purely based on this shitstorm? Is there a way to see Binance's REQ wallet?

yes agreed, SEND ALL YOUR REQ OUT OF YOUR BINANCE WALLET.

then binance either has to buy more req to cover what they lack, or have a repeat with what happened to LINK and temporarily freeze all withdrawals (this would severely damage their reputation and drop BNB price), so its pretty certain they will have no choice but to buy REQ on the market at exorbitant prices

It will be gone within 10 minutes.

The 100 ETH dropped down to 62 ETH, once it gets eaten we will see an epic pump.

its gone

Round 2 of bull run incoming guys. Hope you bought in, or are buying on the way up!

Gonna have to send a thank you email to Binance CEO later to show some gratitude for his fuckup.

I am getting "region locked" when placing an order. Has Binance halted trading while they're buying back REQ?

Just keep trying to withdraw out. Them locking your REQ means that our plan is working. Enough of us are withdrawing so much REQ that they dont have enough.

This is their last ditch effort, locking up wallets to buy time for them to replenish their REQ supply.

Let me repeat once again, PULL YOUR SELL ORDERS FROM ALL OTHER EXCHANGES. We are going to the moon tonight, and Binance is footing the bill.

If only strangers on the internet could actually organize themselves to a sufficient degree. We'd all make it

What if they're not even buying yet and are just planning what to do...

>3k worth of ETH
so 10 ETH? wow huge investment

YOu do realize we did that for LINK a few days ago right? You might wanna google that if you dont believe me.

I have this issue too. I haven't been able to trade since I dumped @2×

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE WALL IS GONE

They already suspended all REQ withdrawals from Binance.

They have to either:

1) Buy back REQ ASAP(and at high prices) from other exchanges ASAP to fulfill these withdrawal requests

or

2) Take their own time in buying back REQ at cheaper prices, but at the cost of damaging their reputation and causing the prices of BNB to tank as a result.

Pick your poison.

im so wet right now i just swapped for a new cushion

FUCK THE WALL GOT DESTROYED. PREPARE FOR MOON!

Couldn't they just "buy" up the REQ from binance.. Basically pay for tokens that aren't actually real

they do, they're forced to buy from all three exchanges and buy up the cheapest ones

No because they need the real tokens to cover for people withdrawing.

This is going to dump so hard after the duplicate req enters the market

i've preordered my pagani

Are you actually retarded?

Let's make a thread about this to organize. I'm new here so feel I shouldn't. Also, do we know how much Binance has in their wallet rn?

there is no duplicate REQ entering the market.

The "additional REQ" was due to binance's system error which duplicated REQ IOUs. These are not actual tokens.

Now binance has to buy REQ to cover up for these duplicated IOUs, so it will push the prices up.

3000eth, about 9000000usd

there is no duplicate req's are you retarded? binance basically sold people half price req's and now they're footing the bill for it

So, first alt I buy is REQ well below ICO, should I go to bed?

This, it's a big assumption if we don't know Binance's wallet. What if they already had a "safety cushion" of REQ and don't actually need to buy that much more.

Hodl?

Nice moon guys

Yup, they surely have 2 trillion req tokens just in case...

it should be evident by the wallet everyone is withdrawing from, no/

I'm assuming the amount of people who were online and able to act quickly enough to get double REQ can't be that big, or do we know the actual number of "free REQ" that got given?

linkies geeting reqt seems like req is the next autism coin

So many idiots selling sub 180...

Head over to their reddit page and make some noise.

They froze REQ withdrawals and are trying to leisurely buy back REQ on the other exchanges.

Lets put some pressure on them and hold them accountable.

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/790qb7/stop_req_trading_people_are_getting_double_credit/

they wouldn't have frozen req withdrawals then

Looks like they are doing Option 2, maybe because people don't know they could manipulate if they worked together.

Is this mooning

Now we have to compete with those who bought the dump offloading their bags. This coin is the biggest JUST in crypto history.

It seems people involved are getting accounts frozen now based on the reddit threads, so maybe they're gonna try and resolve this the complicated way without shelling out for extra REQ?

I guess a few people with quick reflexes who sold and instantly withdrew made off like bandits though.

whats the plan now bois

we shill

ok