linkedin.com/in/theericgu/
smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/
twitter.com/chandlerguo
bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already tanking fam4l4m. But why?

buy the dip? or..

i thought i bought the dip, but alas, it dipped harder

Why is this shit crashing. Theres been all these partnership news lately.

it will catch a bounce soon
>autist here

because shitple want they free 2x money

Thats 3 weeks away. plenty of time left instead of twiddling fingers

all alts are tanking right now.

hodl and all shall be well

ye but idiots fell for the "amazon will accept BTC" meme

is this the result of meme lines or some news

why tho, the last week has just been fucking awesome partnership deals...like daily...?

bitfinex being bitfinex
nothing to worry about, really

Well I knew alts would tank for two weeks but that just means they're on sale. I didn't have the balls to sell when it was $5 because it'd run the risk of me missing out on something big

it oversold now
we all will be ok

probably this, us selling their bags cos the ban hammer

Nah, Americans left a few days after that announcement. It was pretty noticeable. Some may have gotten back in, but they aren't banned till mid November, so it's still too leary.

was this thread made before the tank, if so, op tell us why the tank, makes no sense.

"amazon wil accept bitcoin is a meme" is not a meme

all a bunch of faggots i already sold at 5.2 usd, initally bought a 0.9 usd.
you should really kill yourselves if you didn't predict that one.

Yes, it was made only a few minutes before the thank. Looks like he knows something we don't. Whale? or some kind of bad news. It's not like there has been any though, all good for the most part.

i made it about 5 minutes prior

lmao amazon will NEVER accept BTC.

They will most likely go the way of aliexpress / alibaba group and create their own digital payment gateway (alipay)

this probably wont happen for a long time as digital payments are way behind in the west

Guys. It's Oprah ok?! Of course she's right!

Been reading IDs since a few days, this is one of the best one I've seen.
And you are welcome

>this is a longterm hold
>whales are accumulating
Get fucked. That was just another PnD.

Can someone redpill me on Metaverse?

Its first coin i cant do good reserch on (fucking chinks), gimme some shill links or smthing i have 5 btc to throw at it.

their bot is easy to follow. it will float in this range but be down another ~5k sats per day or two until its back to where it was before this epic etc pump

Good. Much good, much good. Buy, buy, good price, good price.

give it another week, 20k sats

>The original co founder of Neo started metaverse Eric Gu
linkedin.com/in/theericgu/
smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/

>Chandler Guo who owns of the largest mining operations is on board with metaverse
twitter.com/chandlerguo
bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine

>Based on the current exchange rate, one bitcoin is worth approximately $450. “All day we mine 50 bitcoins,” says Guo. “24 hours this machine never sleeps.”

They have several exchanges going live next month

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I've watched videos on Eric Gu, this guy really knows a lot about cryptos and blockchains. Coined the term Antshares and was a founder of ANS/NEO. I regret selling during the Bitfinex US ban fud when the price was dipping that day at 66k sats. I unfortunately didn't buy back in because price just went too high for me. It does have huge potential though and the guy has talked to coinone and bittrex ceos so it may get on those exchanges soon. Only thing is their wallet is browser based which is kind of weird but if you freeze your coins for a year you get 20% back. I just went back to ARK myself because I couldn't handle the stress of the crazy swings and it being a chinese coin the possible FUD that could kill its momentum like it did last time although since their hq is in Dubai now it looks like they're targeting the Arab Emirates instead of china for now.

still, don't fuckin buy here. wait until 20-30k sats. i'm actually trying to help here. it is a good project and does have future value, buy if you plan to buy and hold here you could see red for months or more. If you wait a week, you will be able to buy at 20-30k and you won't be whining like a fucking twat everyday after buying ATH like every single one of these guys

Guys I will be the voice of reason for a second. Don't fud and panic sell. How many people make this post a day? And it is normal that someone is lucky once in a while. Does it mean he is lying? No, not for sure, he might be the real thing. But even that doesn't mean he is right when talking about future prediction. He might have been right once but can be wrong the second time. Take his words with caution.

Ok im convinced, seting target to 35k sats )to not get to greedy).

Meanwhile gotta read what this shit acually does, any links?

shill all you want, guys. they've been running it for weeks and i've been riding their coat tails. i'm holding ETP. i've also been trading Bitfinex's clearly manipulated market to scoop up basically free BTC

I understand your point and appreciate your info but you need to help us out here. Can you give any details? Anything that could help us trust you on how you found out and where you observed it? I would like to trust you.

Alright I'm out thanks. I could see the same thing

i didnt say buy now ya fucking mongo.

learn to read and follow a conversion

In times like this, buy. If it drops more, buy more.

When alts go back to normal, or some good news is released for this coin, $15 really isnt out of question. People compare this to neo, and say it should have a similar market cap.

Yeah, pretty much.
Same shit had happened before, when it got first listed on Bitfinex. It'll slowly keep on bleeding.

You really think ETP is going to more than halve where it is right now?

ARK was 120k once and look at it now.

positive,

yeah thats cool, but then explain why it tanked, instead of being mysterious

which one of you fucks just did that?
no i'm kidding. legitimacy, there will be about a week before it's under 30k sats. i'll be here to say Oprah told ya so

how the fuck did this nigger just gain fiddy cent?

i did!
i'm explaining that it will be ~30k sats in a week or so

What are you basing it on, user? I'm new to the market. I got in when it was like 450 and exited around 940, but have been thinking of going back in for a long-term hold.

Not that hard to make a short-term prediction based off the order book. Long term though, I'm less good at.

Whoa what happened there? Was just googling ways to neck myself and boom - instamoon

At what btc price?

still on downtrend...

thanks for the cheap ETP guys. FUD is pretty effective these days

you and me both, bro

So this is pure whale bot manipulation ?
sorry brainletting here...

weak hands BTFO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

>selling etp

top kek

It's just a bounce...
It'll continue to dip or rather crash, becasue it's going back to the 20k.

99% of volume is bitfinex
bitfinex is the largest 24h volume for BTC by 2x
you're being played by API to buy at ATH. it will go 100K+ sats again, but it WILL be when BTC is dipping

coin that has 100% volume on bitfinex is begging to be manipulated by, well, bitfinex.

by again i mean someday, as in who the fuck knows when ETP will be at 100K sats again lol

pretty much as pure as it gets

Thanks user, I got in at like 67k sats, but my shit frozen, im mining it as well... just interesting this

It's mooning now - hope you fags sold

i said in a week. keep trading the swings, if you know what you're doing...

Made my profit for the day. I'm out. May try trading the swings but the manipulation is obvious. If it's really Bitfinex doing it I'd like to see them at the end of a rope.

Could you explain to me what the manipulation you're seeing is? I don't get what you mean. Is this a thing whales do to keep the price down?

Orderbook for EDO is frantic as fuck, definitely bots. Yet none of the buys are budging.

No doubt on this one. I've been watching it closely. I'm sick of this shit. Is any exchange not infested with bots?

Probably coss but it has no volume right now since its still new. Bots probably will move over once it has money flowing though.

massive sell off right now....whales really want to tank the price

Etherdelta. Shitty platform but at least every trade is real.

fug

just bought in at $4...looks like this is the bottom

lol, fuck this

graph look fucking weird

people taking huge advantage of margin atm. keep selling into them you're just fueling the jump

Im getting out at the next peak, this shit is too stressful for me

No one’s explained what this fucking coin is for yet? Lemme tell you, children-

Metaverse is an abstract token for tagging and trading digital assets of all kinds. You might’ve heard how esports coins like eboost, 1stblood, skincoin, unikrn want to standardize asset trading for in-game items and shit. So like I have an armor breastplate in WOW, but it’s actually registered on the eboost blockchain with my name on it, and tagged to my specific account, so I can use it ingame BUT ALSO access it in say Heroes of the Storm. Because it’s on a blockchain that’s standardized across multiple Blizzard games.

Well Metaverse and the Entropy token want to do that sort of thing, but much more generally, and with true PoW mining to set the value and supply. Not only would you be able to use ETP for MUH GAEMS but, say in the near future there’s some kind of VR or AR app on your phone that has a sort of art gallery experience built in. I can go to the VR art gallery marketplace and buy ACTUAL digital creations by actual starving liberal arts majors. I can say place that painting, or sculpture, anywhere in the VR space, let’s say in the middle of Times Square. Now when other people use the VR art app, they’ll walk by my (virtual) sculpture - but here’s the kicker, they WON’T be able to change anything about it; copy it, or take it, or anything otherwise except looking at it, seeing who owns it, and maybe getting links to the artist’s Deviantart or whatever, because IT’S ON THE BLOCKCHAIN tagged with my name as the owner. And I put it there and paid for it with a bunch of my ETP.

This is just one limited example I saw in an article somewhere. The applications go way beyond this. You could ostensibly use it for some aspects of industrial supply chain management - yes, this would mean it competes with, or even makes obsolete the Waltonchain, so sell your WTC quick (jk) -

cont.

gigantic divergence in OBV 5min over de last two weeks. Meaning that everything is being bought of up passively, while normally it should have dipped lower. And that these buyers think it is definitely worth this price. Together with Hitbc coming and potentially other exchanges, aswell as the draper dragon cooperation, the future is looking good. This coin didn't have too much concrete advancements in the beginning but it is definitely picking up its pace.

Because what, really, is the difference between digital & physical assets, as long as their method of tagging is standardized, in the eyes of the blockchain?

That’s just what I fully understand about it anyway. I think metaverse has plans to do even more with ETP than that, they’ve got some serious shit going on in their heads. Honestly I would think it’s a scam if not for the fact that it’s run by chinks. They always seem to know wtf they’re doing, and of course there’s that one guy on the team who’s super important apparently and yadda yadda.

Anyway I don’t even own any ETP because I’m poor, and there’s probably easier shorter-term flips, but this is one to watch guys. Don’t underestimate those fucking chinks.

using zero-knowledge proofs for digital identity is very interesting aswell

Oh yeah that’s right, I COMPLETELY forgot about the digital identity aspect as well. That part I’m not totally sure how they’re going to be successful with it. I didn’t read the whitepaper long enough. But if they can implement that fluidly as well, that’s literally an entire bonus game-changer. Again it’d compete directly with other tokens that do only that, like civic

Well metafags, don't feel too bad. There's no shame in being beaten by the best.

Wow, this is tanking harder than I imagined...
Even BTC dip is not helping.
Volume keeps increasing though... So it really was head and shoulders pattern all along.

get fooked metafags

HERE COMES DADDY!!!!!!!

literally top losers for the day

this

>over 500k ETP in ETP/USD and 200k in ETP/BTC to reach ATH
Damn.

chinaman beat u long time

u hold bags forever

shitcoin go in toilet

some of this sounds stupid, like the equivalent of putting 'do not copy' and a QR code on a jpg and assuming no one will copy it. anything rendered on a client machine is privy to being pulled from memory and recreated locally.

Just game this coin along with SALT..similar books. Don't wait for some silly 5x, take 20%, buy back in, rinse and repeat. I only entrusted 500.00 into this won ton coin but have turned into 1400 in a day by not being greedy.

>
are you saying this is good or bad?