coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-blue/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-gold
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-dark/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/
twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/923931869963579392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yall could be up 60% by now but okay

jesus how many (((not bitcoin))) coins are there?

lol this is the lull period before the moon, always happens with these shitcoins

dev is surprisingly active on telegram, this shit will predictably moon when listed on coinexchange, im ready for yet another 400+%

dont you mean down 60%

Yep, comparing it to the chart for Ethereum Blue this feels very appropriate right now.

Retards are dumping super low right now, it's a guaranteed 2x if you buy now, more like a 10x though. BTCRED will be listed on good exchanges within 4 days

FUCKING DELET THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

just boght 100k.

i mean literally 100k this time

Hmm. . . This sounds scammish. What is BItcoin Red? Is it a real coin or is it just something that popped up overnight to take advantage of the BTG B2X and bitcoin situation in general?

Is it legit? Is it shill? I feel like it's bs.

AHH FUCK DON'T BRING IT UP!! THINK POSITIVE FOR POSITIVE MANIFESTATIONS AHHHHHH POWER OF BELIEF NIGGER PLESASE!!

It's a pump and dump that will make you rich. It's not a good coin and it wont last, but it will make you money this week and then you get out. Here are some charts from similar shitcoins that made me shitloads of money.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-gold
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-dark/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

Please note how all of these coins were at least 500% moon missions. Also note the period of uncertainty for a few days on all these coins before volume explodes. Half of them went 5x-10x without even leaving Etherdelta. There is enough volume in these pumps to get your money out too, just don't buy the absolute top (that's why I'm shilling it to you now rather than after the pump). If I was shilling this post pump I would be trying to scam you, I'm trying to help you get in before the mass fomo and 2mil in volume that will occur. I understand your skepticism.

None of these coins are good. None of them have good fundamentals. They have tiny market caps with huge volume and blue chip names however, pajeets pump them for a week then move on. Act before the pajeets and take their rupees.

Yeah if those existed I'd buy them too and make 5x off them as well

you better not be that douche that posted a thread on tues or wed about a bullshit airdrop

This is symptomatic of whats ruining crypto

That was not me, sorry user.

Yeah I agree I'm not super happy about it, but if you've been paying attention to the low market cap coins, this is what's been going on all month. Check any of the example I gave above, check regalcoin which has the shittiest most pajeet website that just states its a pnd coin. All this shit is cancer but it has made me hella money. I'm up 12k this month riding these dumb fucking waves.
This is the last chance to get in. Pic related, supports are forming and are about to crash over the sells.

twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/923931869963579392

Sell orders are disappearing, hope yall get in soon :)

nice just bought 100k, thanks op

Scam detector going crazy on this bullshit.

fake pump

coin pumping from 60 to 74 to 89 lol

someone wants to clear bags at 90.

he bought at 40. 1 person is 2xing in all this spread i tracked his id

I guess this is your first moon mission if you're impressed by 60 to 90 lol. I watched Litecoin gold go 6x in an hour a couple days ago and made out like a fucking bandit. Stay poor etc.

lol they released a roadmap
nobody gives a shit about a shitcoin roadmap