(Binance)please give us the coins back

Hi ,We regret to inform you our dev team says that we have credited an extra amount of 60000 REQ from binance's account when you were depositing which means double deposited 60000 REQ due to system upgrading .The system has frozen your account immediately when detected your account was out of ordinary .
We sincerely request you to send us the 60000 REQ back ,any related charges will be borne by binance .We feel sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your understanding and great support !

THEY FUCKED THE REQ MARKET. SERIOUSLY ITS ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT.

how can they ask for this back when the price is wayy higher now LOL. THEY NEED TO BUY BACK THE REQUEST WTF

sent 100k

is that real?

holy shit pay for your own fuck up binance or no one will ever trust you again

anybody remember this when verge got listed? the difference in price was even more insane for pretty much no reason. not the first time weird shit happend on binance

you call 24 sats insane? it was because it was a fresh listing, prices are determined by supply/demand and since some people are exchange-loyal (and don't have accounts/trade at all exchanges) it opened up to a small but new market on Binance and there was some temporary discrepancies in price (and great arbitrage opportunity)

The difference lasted for like an hour or less btw.

why isnt binance buying back REQ LOLOL

>We sincerely request

ahhh I get the joke

So wait, people deposited to Binance, they got twice the deposited tokens? So did people withdraw or sell and took easy money? What the hell

Shady
They should really just pay for it and don't Jew this out
It was their mistake
Learn to test your shit before releasing a new token

Once they got 2x req, they sold, causing a panic dump, then binance went and took half of everyone who bought or soles money

binance is screwing people and not fixing their mistake

Hi, this is 出售博伊, from the Binance team. Listen, mistakes were made, but we cannot be certain that the mistakes were on our end. Perhaps if greedy American traders did not release for quick gains, this could have all been mitigated. Really this is every one of our users' fault, and as such we will be setting a trap to lure our users into depositing more coins so we can use the newly deposited coins to pay for the mistakes that were made (NOT ADMITTING WE MADE THE MISTAKES!!!).

Binance

Where shitcoins go to die

How is binance screwing people?

You deposited x amount of req, they made a mistake or accidentally credited you 2x

So asking for the extra amount back is screwing you how?

I'm not a retarded boomer, I'm literally all in on crypto and I own req myself. But if you wagekek and somehow get a double paycheck deposited by mistake, are you getting "screwed" if the bank takes back the error? You just expect to run to the atm, withdraw the excess, and laugh? Don't be retarded

they are screwing the people who panic and market sold

they need to reverse all trades and give the original REQ amount back

How so? Only a retard would panic sell based on an obvious mistake

because they thought binance doubled the supply - ofc people market sold, people thought REQ would crash and it did

Why didn't they sold half of their tokens?

>didnt
>sold