Catastrophe soon. Time to FIAT?

This is serious. We might face catastophe of massive fiat withdrawal.

- China exchanges final date for withdrawal is on the 30th of October. We may see massive withdrawal from the chinese on the 29th and 30th.

- Bitcoin is extremely overbought because of BTG and false Amazon partnership rumour. Almost 50 Billion dollars pumped into Bitcoin within about 1 month. Signs of overbuying.

- All time high market cap is at 177B. Now, its still 169B. Its a clear sign that FIAT withdrawal have not yet began. Therefore, we might see a huge withdrawal pattern very soon.

- Bear market is coming. With Segwit 2x approaching, there is going to be a lot of FUD that's going to happen.

These have happened time over time again. Look at the July chart 3 weeks before Segwit 2x. Those who don't learn from history, are bound to make the same mistakes again. Time to get out

Warren Buffett, shares his insights 20 hours ago
foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/10/26/warren-buffett-bitcoin-is-real-bubble.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/what-will-happen-when-major-chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-close-down-by-end-of-october
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin is at a declining trend.. $6k resistance, this weekend will be bad

My altcoins are bleeding.. zzzz

You're damn right, I forget about the damn chinks and their exchanges.

I think it might this weekend it might still hold. But during the next two weeks it will break at some point suddenly.

Bitcoin will eventually become a shitcoin, and actual good coins will take its place, security/stealth coins especially.

it's easy to see the future

lololol you're about to getrekt son. at this point BTC holders who think its going to keep going up are even more deluded than LINK holders bahahaha

fucking pajeets. pajeets everywhere.

I am extremely certain that this weekend will see a massive dump by the whales because of china’s 30th October deadline for withdrawal.

It makes no sense at all especially big holders to hold through such an obvious FUD. I’ve already closed all my positions

>Bitcoin is extremely overbought
Says who?

with all the forks ongoing i don't know how this bitcoin can be valued at so high... someday one of these forks will just replace bitcoin and the price will crash

I thought china has been long time out of crypto because of bans

I haven't. I've been screeching about it on Veeky Forums for a while now. And I always get "but muh fork, its going to $10k bro!"

sure thing skip. enjoy watching your equity crash and burn because you were a deluded faggot who doesn't read the news.

Each have their own opinion. But numbers never lie. The numbers are telling us a story. It's up to you to hold through.

No that last crash was caused when the bans were announced, and ICOs have been clamped down on, but trading platforms are still running and have been slowly cutting features. The deadline for withdrawals is the 30th for BTChina (largest trading platform) and the 31st for OKCoin (second largest IIRC).

We haven't even begun to see the impact of China's ban yet. All these "but muh 2x fork" clearly don't read the news, can't read charts, and don't understand how calendars work since one massive event happens well before their precious fork.

Enjoy your bags BTC holders. Could have cashed out and increased your position but you's deluded.

They have not got out yet. Because the ATH is 177B. Yet the market cap now is at 169B. Usually its always last minute they do fiat withdrawals. Look at the numbers. It says everything

Cashed out at 5941$, comfy

Thoughts on USDT to keep on exchanges rather than going full fiat?

When people are greedy and talking about lambo, you know it is going to up end up badly

I suggest have some fiat because it will give you peace of mind. Remember, during a massive bloodshed, cash is always king.

Bitcoin is known worldwide by now. If you own 1 bitcoin, you are among the top 500 000 people owning bitcoin, worldwide. In comparison there are tens of million millionaires in the world. 1 bitcoin is only worth 6000$, it costs 6000$ to be in the top 500000. It's cheap right now buddy.

If you're not in China this would be my plan. Alts will get a bump too, but most of these sales from China are going to be cashing out to fiat so the alt pump isn't going to be as large as the BTC dump. If you don't plan on cashing out and paying taxes on gains, USDT is probably the best bet.

>Amazon partnership
partnership with whom?

Btw is a long term investment. It has crashed before and it'll crash again but it will always come back up.

Yup i agree it's cheap. But always learn from history and how to Whales think. Because if you don't think like a whale, you will be a fish eaten by the whales.

Don't be the chess piece. Be the chess player, The whales are going to take advantage of this upcoming FUD and make their move.

Sure, but i'm no trader, i just buy dips and hold.

Amazon news is a fomo to bring fishes in.. think like a whale not a fish

That doesn't matter, nothing goes up forever pajeet. All systems ebb and flow, and BTC is now in hard correction territory. The writing is on the wall.

If you're willing to HODL for the long term gains, that's cool, but not the most profitable decision. Cashing out at the top into USDT, and then buying back in at the bottom increases your BTC, increases your rank among those 500,000, and increases your future profits by that much more.

Play the game, or STFU. HODLers will make profits, but they'll never be a whale which makes your advice worthless for people looking to increase their position.

>nothing goes up forever.
You're wrong. The price of roman coins for example, only goes up.

Yep I think you're right. I'm in tether now but might spread it across a few exchanges to reduce risk. Will still be looking for some quick day trades but closing out to tether before bed each night

Forks enhance Bitcoin's network effect vs alts basically. Segwit2x is the only one that matters though, should be flight after that.

How will alts perform

dead for 4-5 days

> China exchanges final date for withdrawal is on the 30th of October.

Nope, was last day of september

>muh forks
>muh bans
>muh fake news
>muh boomer says bubble

October. cointelegraph.com/news/what-will-happen-when-major-chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-close-down-by-end-of-october

are you dumb?
do you really think all the chinese who bought bitcoin to avoid having their fiat ownership being inflated away are going to go back to fiat? come on you can do better than that surely

Nope, its October.

This guy can't read.

That's not all Bitcoin is to China. China likes to gamble. Their stock market is more like a lottery than a stock market. As is their Bitcoin trading. Some whales are aiming to launder money and avoid China's capital controls, but most traders are in it just for the gambling. They'll cash out their winnings and go gamble on something else.

u short sighted faggots. dont waste energy to discuss such an unimportant theme. in the long run, btc will continue to dominate the market. inb4

>muh theres better tech
>fees
>slow

just fuck you. bitcoin is the only coin ppl really trust. even bill gates and other elite tier fags know and speak about ut. there will be a time 0,1 BTC equals 10k dollar. and let me say you, it will come faster than you think. bitcoin and eth are the only legitimate coins right now. all other coins are worthless shit that solve no real world problems. they have no use. ure emotionally affected to your shitcoins. get fucked in the ass faggots

What real world problem does bitcoin solve?
(Outside of buying drugs online)

KOR and JAP will buy the dip it will recover real quick.

Hi Luke Dash Jr

Global and fast transactions that can be done by anyone with an internet connection.

Arguably this can be said with any crypto coin though.

>China exchanges final date for withdrawal is on the 30th of October.

Chinks have already sold pretty much all of their coins.

Decentralized control of the monetary supply...

Sort of a big one given banks have a propensity to fuck everyone over and monetary control is their bread and butter. Take that away from them, toss in some decentralized credit markets on top, and sprinkle on some ways to use those funds for normal day-to-day purchases, and you have the death of banks as we know them.

But nah... its a shitcoin that's only good for drugs.

Watch out for this weekend. You guys will thank me for this post. I'm not talking about long term bubble. I'm talking about a major bloodshed in the next 1 week. Fiat now, buy cheap later.

Think how the whales think, if not you're just a fish feeding the whales. I got out at 5950. Will buy back in later at the low.

Watch out for this weekend. You guys will thank me for this post

if you had 20btc and you lived in china and you knew btc was going to be worth more in the future why the fuck would you cash it out? do you honestly think china will just be able to completely stop btc? do you honestly think anybody smart enough to have 20k+ in btc wouldnt figure out a way to cash out on their terms?

good post until i read eth

if you had 20btc you'd be in one of the top holders... there's a way bigger market than just what the whales are holding. cashing out for fiat will always happen last minute. Expect bloodshed on the 29th/30th. the whales know its coming. many have been leaking big sell orders out for the past week, but there's still plenty of BTC cooped up on those exchanges that is going to need to be sold. I don't know that the exchanges even allow crypto/crypto pairs in China anymore so the only way to withdrawal is to fiat at this point IIRC

The human brain isnt designed to think exponentially but nearly. Most people are cucks and will go back to fiat when FUD comes around. This is why few people will be holding 20 BTC long term and these will be rich as fuck. Look at these people for reference:

I'm not talking about HODLERS. I'm talking about whales. Whales are going to take advantage of china withdrawal FUD, and fake Amazon partnership rumour to sell, to push the price of BTC down causing panic selling.

You want to hodl through? Up to you. I'm going to scoop up at the low to accumulate more. Just sharing information on an obvious situation. Up to you guys to decide

what's up with retards who can't backlink to the person to whom they're responding? been seeing this a lot here lately

are you dumb? The wealthy ones will have the means to cash out in a stable fiat like USD or Swiss francs.

Agreed. Nobody should be contesting the holders will still be sitting on a goldmine in the future, but this game is all about increasing your position and the writing is on the wall. Its tried and failed repeatedly to break its $6000 resistance and can't this rally. Its fallen too far behind the trench it needs to follow in order to break away upward, so a correction is all but guaranteed.... and that's before getting to the crazy overbuying recently and the fact that China is going dark in a matter of days.

Whales aren't dumb. They're more than happy to let the price fall to scoop up more BTC for cheap.

no catastrophe, everything is fine

if you bought Veeky Forums meme coins,. it doesn't mean that the market is crashing

I don't know which is a dumber canned response, this "lololol you must be holding altcoins" or "but muh fork"

Deluded fucking BTC holders are almost worse than linkies when BTC is at a peak.

Bitcoin has existed for 8 years and its use as a currency has DECLINED in that time. It's only used for buying illegal stuff now, and most people with bitcoin hoard it in hopes of a future where it is the only currency (magical thinking).

what im saying is Veeky Forums have their own usual shitcoins that go down -50% or something ridicules like that.
if its all the linkies and neo holders that are bitching then it doesn't suggest anything about the rest of the market

Its not just linkies and NEO holders bitching. Hence why BTC become deluded toward a BTC peak.

All signs point to correction to anyone who reads the news outside of Veeky Forums and can read charts. And given that whales do both of those things, you're not going to see this rally carried upward by delusional optimism. Anyone worth anything in this game knows what's coming, and everyone expecting this rally to continue to $7k is going to get swallowed and/or left behind.

Buffet's response means 1 of 2 things:

1. The BTC actually is going to drop by a shit ton and not go back up. RIP the coin.
2. Or, he's just bullshitting and saying not to buy because he bought a ton of coins himself. He's saying this because he knows people don't usually "buy fear" but sell during fear.

>even bill gates and other elite tier fags know and speak about ut.
THIS

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION

-----------------------------
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

Or 3: Buffet has a habit of being behind bleeding edge things because he doesn't understand them and finds them to be too risky, and so he's saying not to buy because he isn't planning on adding it to his portfolio anytime soon, but it won't hamper the long term price at all

I hold 144 BTC (found from 2010), would I make a big impact on that graph if I sell them now for $5725 ? (Actual is 5750)

Pretty new to this stuff lol

China is a legitimate concern. But to suggest that the recent upswing is solely due to the amazon rumor is a bit overblown. Most people recognize that as false, especially now.
FUD doesn’t make a bear market and Buffett is someone who won’t invest in tech stocks because he doesn’t understand them. He isn’t the authority on crypto simply because he has a lot of money.

Good post OP I liquidated my shit as well yesterday because of this don't have much but hopefully will strengthen my btc when the cards come down

>I hold 144 BTC (found from 2010)
>Pretty new to this stuff lol

>GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID
you cant fork your gold

Depends on the exchange, but ya that'd make for a huge sell wall at current prices lol

Larger walls have been eaten before, and has less impact than it used to, but if its timed right it could shift the market down faster than it seems to be wanting to head there.

With new I mean I mean trading/selling, I had mined 150 back in and sold 6 a couple days ago, because I wanted to think about it before selling all.

Can someone answer me my question?

haha
fuck you btc you bastard son of satoshi
die like the filthy slut you are, forking out aborted fetuses every single day and fool everyone that they're the next to rule your kingdom of filth
tonight or by tomorrow's sunrise your empire shall crumple
and with your death a new heir to the throne shall rise and competition shall begin for the worthy mighty emperor to take the scepter from your rotten carcass
Be gone you filthy beast
begone into a world of never ending despair
and take with you those who blindly follow you

You are the pajeet lol

Anonymous value storage. Bitcoin is hard to mine and limited, making it very similar to gold. Gold also has very limited real life use either, still people buy it - just to have some wealth reserves stacked away, preferably in a place where the state doesnt find it. And BTC is much easier to hold than physical gold.

And yes, there‘s a huge demand for such a service. Switzerland for example practically lives off it.

You even write like a trained currymonkey.
The days of getting rich on alts are finished.

Is BTC dumps do alts dump?

Who said anything about alts you mouthbreather. This BTC dump isn't going to pump alts because its all going to be people cashing out to fiat. Anyone worth anything is cashing out to USDT until we hit $4500. If you'd been paying attention you'd see that whales have been leaking out their stack all week to get ahead of the firesale this weekend will bring.

>tries to fork gold
>accidentally golds fork

Most likely yes
Alts holders will pray for bitcoin zero anyway

By trading you need to register yourself on (((exchanges))) which will require your picture holding your ID amongst other things so when (((they))) want to punish BTC hodlers they can easily find you so you can't escape to a bitcoin-friendly country and chill in your Villa with your supermodels.

Fuck that, just hold it.

China hasn't been relevant for weeks.
I welcome their discount btc with open arms as will anyone else that isn't up to their armpits in shitcoins.
Obviously that doesn't include you, jungle bunny, because you can't afford to buy enough btc to generate a decent return.

You fucked up. You went from having 150 BTC that (((they))) had no idea about to being on (((the list))).

Sad FUD

First of all nobody gives a fucking fuck about China anymore in case you didn't notice. It is less than 5% of all volume.

Second of all, if anything, BTC price will go up before the fork. So sell and fuck off if you don't believe in the king and stick your FUD into your ass.

lololol enjoy your < 1BTC porfolio pajeet

You're the pajeet, Rajesh.
Your posts reek of a lifetime of desperate poverty and grind.

He says I sit here sipping my second beer of the day, after smoking my second pipe of the day, and sitting at home in my pyjamas.

I haven't had to grind for years faggot.

transporting/storing wealth without ships/airplanes and an army of security guards

this:
Now Catalonians will get their accounts frozen, meanwhile the smart people moved their coins to BTC and will enjoy the befits of actual freedom.

How low will it get?

Just do it a few coins at a time, if you spread it over an hour on a larger exchange it won't have much effect, if any. If you try and sell all at once then yes it will move the price down and you'll have a harder time selling as others will put their sell orders in front of your walll thus moving the price down.

>went to sleep and set sell order at $5970
>it was actually fulfilled by based China friends
>now all in ETH
>mfw

if the chinese have cashed out, why is the market cap still at all time high? Your opinion and my opinion doesnt matter when the numbers are saying everything.

It is so so so obvious. And the whales are going to take advantage of the FUD. I hope to help you all so that we can get rich together. Have a great weekend guys. Profit taking time.

you better have a good excuse for being so fucking stupid

How low are we thinking? I put an order in at 4500 hopefully the Chinese bitcoin fairy does his job overnight.

fork fomo and chinese fud are just post facto rationalization
its all about having enough money to margin buy until every body else starts buying in fomo to the new ath and margin selling until no one will buy it anymore so it crashes
there is no bull or bear market, only whale

BTCC 1.83%
OKCoin 0.67%
Huobi 0.35%
less than 5% for biggest chink exchanges, literally pathetic fud kek

screenshotted. see you Monday.

They seemed to mess up the markets in September this 5% be wary

Yet here you are shitposting ridiculous, baseless fud like a script-reading simian astroturdster.

So you're telling me regulation is needed to promote a healthy crypto environment