Low hype, product ready, 100% down from ATH

Look no further, iExec is here, get em while they're low on the radar. They're going to be at Ethereum DevCon3 in Cancun, and holding an AMA directly afterwards.

Basically Golem, Sonm and Elastic are the other coins in the distributed computing space. None of them have a working release (that is something more then an alpha-version running on a testnet) until now.
They have different focuses, though:
Golem will be a distributed supercomputer, their first version is only for CG rendering though
sonm is for fog/edge computing. Not sure what exactly they are doing, mostly aggressive marketing
elastic is another decentralized supercomputer. Tasks will be written in a custom programming language which makes verification easier. It's open source, but at the moment development seems to have stopped.

The team technical background is better than rock solid, they are literally scientists who published and developed real softwares during the last 20 years on the topic

They are delivering on time

The concept has real and concrete applications on two booming markets (cloud computing and blockchain)

It provides to an immediate need which is processing power for Dapps and can expand to already established market after that
the first version of the product will be delivered
In one week, presented during a keynote at the Devcon 3 (so basically in front of the entire microcosm of Ethereum developers)

They are already in partnership with french and chinese institutions. I googled what is the CNRS and if I understand correctly it's basically the entire network of public research in France which is pretty big), the Chinese Academy of Science is pretty self explanatory
they have offices in both countries
they are member of the EEA

Partnerships will be announced soon and apparently they are on their way to begin seriously marketing once it's live

Present on exchanges (Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC)

> Low hype
> $49,976,853 Market Cap

Why are you lying to yourself, user?

Extremely high potential for upward growth. These guys have not hyped themselves up whatsoever. It looks like they're ramping up efforts to market now that they product ready. Their team has grown from 7 people to now many folds larger. Middle aged French and Chinese PHD kings. I used to be a sous chef for Central Michel Richard (right in front of Trump Tower in DC) working for a French owner, French Executive Chef, and French Chef de Cuisine. THE FRENCH ARE UNMATCHED WHEN IT COMES TO ATTENTION TO DETAIL. I myself am Chinese, and I'll tell you what. The Chinese themselves are unmatched when it comes to business. Chinese are all about building relationships and networking in order to foster great business relations. All of these guys are middle aged (prime years of a professional's life), PHD holders in computer science, and fucking rock stars on delivering. I haven't been this excited since ETH's introduction of smart contracts into blockchain.

I like the price action over the last few days and the short term catalyst next month. Lots of potential for a sudden break out.

This thing is gonna explode in the coming days.

Literally perfect team, on schedule, no bad press or any negative aspects....
Holy crap this coin is gonna skyrocket.

I own a bunch. pretty happy with it. Quietly climbing in a sea of red.

Yea Google and Amazon will just do whats these guys are doing already with a large base, this will flop hard

Lostmtoo much on shitcoins. Can't afford any more losses. Otherwise I would probably buy.

looks like a bit of a wall at 11500

waiting to see when it goes back above , otherwise im still waiting for a better buy

>100% Down
Alright thanks user I just snatched up infinity tokens for free

You have to compare it to Golem or Maidsafe marketcaps to grasp why OP is saying that and then understand how iexec is better on pretty much all plans from the techs to the team, to the parternships then to their strategy (instead of focusing on already established markets with little prospects like 3D rendering their are targeting Dapps, it is really smart because that's one of the main bottlenecks for Ethereum projects right now: you can't do something too complex or heavy with onchain computing).

But it's always like that, a good coin is put right under the nose of Veeky Forums, some smart anons profit from it to ask questions, do their research and then buy.
Others will wait for it to do a x2 or a x3 in few weeks, FOMO and buy, then we will have cancerous shilling like what is happening with LINK right now with 10 simultaneous threads from bagholders who are too stupid to cut their losses and try another move.

>100% down from ATH

nigga what?

Buy, faggot whale drops price, sell low. Lesgo

It got to around $1.20 back in May.

All of it is priced in, just because its not shilled here as much as it was used to be doesn't mean its undervalued

did you give a look at the volume on bittrex? it has been THE VERY SAME since more than a week (between 22 btc and 24 btc, which is very low for a top 100 coin). it's just a bunch of whales toying with the small investors that try to enter the market

How is it the exact second I buy, the fucker plummets.

Every. Fucking. Time.

The community's time horizon can be measured in literally days. Look at dions, IOC only started going up once the release was imminent even through the counter was on there forever. Saying that it is priced in assumes everyone trades like a 50 year old.

>100% down from ATH
OP...

see this now give a look at the volume and at the buy\sell walls mysteriously appearing and disappearing. again, it's a bunch of whales having fun with little fishes

Yep 100%. I'm watching the faggot do it. Meh, oh well. $100 gone, but I'm out that shitcoin.

Volume is 81 btc on bittrex

stop letting the jews win.

the last 24 hrs price action was very obvious - big account accumulating without moving the price too much. Once this is out in the public and people realizing how legit this project is, the price would have been already x3,4,5 from here.

>it's priced in
>literally 800 subscribers on the subreddit
>not a single trace of hype on twitter with $RLC and #iexec
>not a big crypto youtuber made a video on it
>google trend sees it's on an uptrend but stil barely talked about

It's definitely not priced in, most people still see it as yet another unremarkable project of decentralized cloud computing like Elastic or SONM.

There's a 18,000 RLC sell wall on the BTC-RLC trading pair on Bittrex.

There's also a HUGE 239,000 RLC sell wall on the ETH-RLC pair.

You've seen this with Antshares, Walton, ETP, etc. Need I say more? The whales probably hate me for this...

Price suppression?

not sure what you're trying to say? sounds like someone has a lot he would like to sell. probably smarter is spread those sells out a bit in smaller chunks. maybe he's an autismo that is very firm on his price though.

once whale done accumulating, its moon time. This coin is worth at least 500 mil to be insanely conservative.

I FUCKING TOLD U
11500 wall
didnt get over. DROPPED.

not buying yet.

im ready, bought 100k at 0.00009

>he doesn't know how to pick entries.

JUST

Why would he sell one week from the party?
Low energy FUD.

clearly he has insider information.

Sure, insider information from 3 frenchmen and 1 chinese guy in an office who are one week away to release their product in front of half of the ethereum developer community.
Are you a GNT bagholder or something? Or maybe you are the whale (much less likely), in any case stop, it's cringe.

i'm not sure if you keep replying to my obvious sarcasm because you want to keep this thread alive or you're too autistic to recognize sarcasm.

still no LOL

drop it like hotttt

>i'm not sure if you keep replying to my obvious sarcasm because you want to keep this thread alive or you're too autistic to recognize sarcasm.

Both.

are you watching the ethereal summit? they really need a troll box.

I don't, Gilles said he wouldn't just attend, not present, I only watch videos with Gilles in it.