Bitcoin fo fweee

Ok, so I found this site that gives you like $.01 free bitcoin every hour, even has chances to win something higher than that. I've been accumulating BTC for the past couple days with little effort. They automatically despot values every Sunday. I am simply sharing information, this a side hustle of mine right now.

Use the referral code "8807734" please when making an account, it gives us both a decent bonus. Site is called Freebitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

earn.gg/
earnably.com/
bitcoinget.com/
moondoge.co.in/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I should add theres a dot between the "o" and the "i" in freebitcoin for the URL

This is /b/ tier trash. Get your referrals out.

Huh..

did it OP I hope we make stacks but it's unlikely.
someone spread the love and use my referral

ugh OP, can't i just give you my private key instead? why you makin' me jump through all these hoops?

lol did you even go to the site..... You don't give your private key, nor should it even be on your computer dumbass.

uhh i used this website and now all my BTC is gone from my bittrex account, posting screenshot. IDK what to do.. luckily it wasnt that much money

>Bitcoin fo fweee Anonymous (ID: dlSphbeC) 10/27/17(Fri)13:31:09 No.4077084▶
>Ok, so I found this site that gives you like $.01 free bitcoin every hour, even has c

congrats on earning just under a quarter a day

Classic pyramid scheme

>people literally get traffic and refer people to their website for 1 fucking cent a day

just don't put anything in and you MIGHT get something out of it for free

I mean I do this all day every day, and the price is rising. Also I'm broke as fuck and $.25 is worth a lot more to me than you.

thats exactly what I do. its literally free cash that I believe will appreciate considerably.

call it what you want, and it certainly is, but at the end of the day I'm still making bitcoin for free. Walked away last week with a wopping $1, which may very well be worth $100 in a few years.

seek help user

go the link faggot, thats my help.

I run ads on some shitty labtop and make like 2 bucks of BTC a day for nothing. There's better ways to get free money dude.

teach me.

link to this?

user teach me your ways please

This is now a Bitcoin hustle thread.

It's called engagemetv. I run three of them because I think that's all thats allowed. I use one for each website.
earn.gg/
earnably.com/
bitcoinget.com/

Just sign up on them and run the engagemetv video ads.

Also lemme slide in my referrals just in case.
earn.gg is ref=116632439791929935270
earnably is ooggiiee
bitcoinget is 1J7NdTsQrCvgWjtVCJhq8YTqu1pCgiQ1qq

Thanks dude, I'll look into it for sure. Using those codes as well.

It will be worth a lot more when Bitcoin tops 1M

iiive used this freebitco.ins from years back. you get nothing a few nanospecs of satoshi and no way to withdraw. its sucky full on suckage. fuck off op until you find a site that actual gives an amount you can withdraw or use. that one in your op is worthless

I mean they payed out $1 last week, Im thinking if I keep it relatively low and don't let it accumulate in the account, I should low-key be able to withdraw some.

I mean for all I know they will suspend my withdraws always, but it seems to be working for now.

Make sure you have your windows maximized and not all tabbed together. Each video should be running alone in it's own web browser. I've been doing this for a few months and have made $100+ , not counting Bitcoin going up.

Freebitcoin is actally completely legit. I've moved over a thousand dollars on and off of it before. I was using them for their high and low gambling. Made a lot, then lost even more.

>tfw yo ucan't seem to start these incredibly simple gamble games until the bitter end

What is wrong with me? I recently quit heroin maybe I'm just looking for something to fill this empty hole. I keep saying I won't do it again then throw $50 at it.

try earncrypto, no minimum to withdraw on most altcoins dogecoin/bitbean/etc. just send them to an exchange to turn into bitcoin.

Ok, OP here. Just leave, don't fuck yourself. Its all rigged against you anyways once you start betting.

>just got home from school for the day

absolutely retarded.

you understand that at $1mil/btc you would have made $2 an hour with this thing vs. just working and getting $20/hour so you can buy more bitcoin now. Even if you used that site every hour, every day for a whole year you'd have less than $20,000 if bitcoin ever hit $1,000,000/coin which it won't.

I don't think you understand how affiliate links work...
My hope is to have a bunch of people give tiny - next to nothing commission to me when they do their stuff on the website.

As of right now, its about $1 a week if I really try, but it may increase with more people. I'm not gambling at all on this site, intact I refuse to click on the link that allows you to even go there.

Also I should add, Its not easy for me to find a job, let alone one thats higher than min wage. I already have a job at a restaurant and its just barely paying for my living necessities.

In addition, use the 3 "moon" faucet.

They pay "well", allows convertion between coin, web mining (just open the webpage at work and it will mine), and ther are options for no fee wirdraw.

Just made an account, thanks dude.

question, do I just keep the webpage open and claim the coins every 5 min? Can I increase how much I earn, make it efficient and all?

these kinds of websites mine coins on your computer and distribute a tiny portion to you. You're paying more in electricity to do this than you earn.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc

May as well, if anyone is feeling generous.

DELETE

fucking pleb, he is clearly trolling

I know, but if I dont say anything about the validity of the website, then I don't get anything to begin with.

It's not really a pyramid scheme if all people lose is time

bump?

Naa non, no need to let it open.

To invrease revenue, come back every day (+1%each day, 1 missed day = go back to 0), and refer people.

I usualy go 3time a day to claim (each meal pause), and I always keep inimal draw free widraw threshold in litecoin. T his way, if I have a problem, I convert everything to litecoin and I'm sure to be able to gather everything.
Also, I always convert my dogecoin gain either in bitcoin or litecoin.
Last tip, I usualy run the doge mining (or sometime litecoin) when I leave my computer to update in the night. I usualy can widraw on the morning.

If you want to tip me, here is my doge account :
DU9jr6qp5ApaPVG624acppo2GZKCXncnV8

If you want my referee doge link, here it is :
moondoge.co.in/? ref=439bfd4ab4cc

Maybe other, but not moon bit/lite/doge coin (lot of advert, but no CPU additional charge except the advert induced one, onviously)
But if you wish, they offer you webpage mining (not super eficient tho)

>25 cents is worth a lot more to me than you

LOL! My fucking sides. Get a real job OP.

Please ban this pajeet and his pyramid scheming.

are you jelly I'm actually trying to make some money on the side. Does little pussy boi feel afraid to even try it out and understand?

your single brain cell obviously was not able to read the posts in this thread either...