Right now future million costs just $5,700. Why aren't you buying?

Right now future million costs just $5,700. Why aren't you buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvgYOIHtWDA
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-worlds-oldest-bitcoin-exchange-shuts-doors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't have 5700, so I have to risk my money in altcoins to try to get to 5700 while its still fucking rising.

Because it will drop to 4.5k
Also it will never be worth 1M
100k maybe tho

just take loan from the loan shark

Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass?

>100,000 realistic
>1,000,000 unrealistic

How do you figure? I KNOW that the Bitcoin will be hundreds of thousands if not millions per coin within just a decade. There is no possibility it won't be- unless they shut the internet down.

If you believe it will go this high, buy a little bit everyday, more when it dips. As long as you aren't making minimum wage you'll hit 1 btc withing a few months.

>tfw knowing that but still want to cash out a bit to retire now

Popular consensus and TA. So yes, just a bunch of traders pulling it out of their asses. But it seems quite feasible.

I believe in the 100,000 number. Still a good buy, that's about x20 a return what you put in now.

Alt holders getting nervous while my yolo long on BTC is way in the green. Will probably add to it soon.

Because it will get much cheaper in a couple of days, idiot.

>Why aren't you buying?

How many transactions per second does Bitcoin handle? How much are fee's?

Start there.

there is no fucking reason why it will be cheaper in the next days

Shut your face up Jamie, nobody is gonna' listen to you this time. One million dollar Bitcoin is a lot closer than people think it is. It will happen and people will be scratching their heads asking how. It's coming.

ETH will hit $1000-$1200 much sooner, then moon. Buy & hodl

Bitcoin will be phased out/replaced in the coming year or so. People want it to be a currency but it's not capable. Can't handle the transactions. This is why Amazon will never accept btc as a form of payment. Bitcoin will be dead within two years, a new king will be crowned.

after btc hits 10k next psychological stop is 100k and after that 1 mill.
Yes it will hit 1 million$, and you know why? because too many people want it to be worth that much for it to not to be.
You can already see those numbers 50k/100k/500/1m $ bitcoin, people are already being programmed to start considering it as a reality, exactly like Jews brainwashed the entire world with their 6 gorillion number.
And the fact that it looks almost impossible because it's already grown so much and there is a lot of competition makes me believe even more btc will reach that crazy price (and no I don't mean that in a world where dollar goes through some crazy hyperinflation)

>shitcoin holders actually believe this

Got a 9k raise so I can afford another bitcoin

One million dollar Bitcoin means that this was all a CIA experiment and that have 18 trillion dollars of Bitcoin around.

With no real world application, bitcoin becomes nothing but a pyramid scheme. There will be a point where new money stops flowing in. I'm still holding bitcoin because we're not at that point yet but it's undeniable and inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvgYOIHtWDA

nigger, noone cares about btc being a currency as of right now, it's the digital gold rush of our times.
it's like saying
>gold/silver is a ponzie scheme because eventually there won't be more money flowing in
kek

In a couple years, you'll clean my lambo for 2000 satoshis

This going between 5600 and 6000 is due to some giant whale feeding smaller whales

Jokes on you I'm actually buying a Lamborghini next spring

>As of right now
Exactly, not as of right now but eventually.
>Gold silver is a ponzi scheme
No, gold literally is money.

God damnit why did they have to ruin Teen Titans? I remember when cartoons targeting the youth didn't suck.

proof or gtfu

then go and buy some gorceries with your gold, good luck
it's worthless, it's just that people hundreds years ago all agreed to treat it as something valuable and here we go in 2017 with gold pyramid scheme still going strong. And btc is gold on steroids.

I will shitpost with pictures of it on a regular basis. Here are my sales, main income is not from trading crypto, ~40% profit margin.

Paper money is theoretically backed by gold. Gold is the reason that paper money is worth anything. At the end of the day, if there is no new money flowing in, the price will stagnate.

Oh, by the way, the Chinese have to pull their money from Chinese exchanges in 4 days. Bitcoin is going to crash HARD when millions of dollars worth of it floods the market at whatever price they can sell it for since they have no choice but to liquidate. Sell now or post pink wojacks later.

It's not meant for groceries but expensive things like cars, houses, etc. and just storing value in total protection from inflation

reported for non-Veeky Forums spam

Reported again

BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE!!

What's your line of work? I'm interested.

bitcoin is an old piece of shit mired in various forks and controversies.

i'd much rather have litecoin or vertcoin.

Lol good luck with that. Announcing reports is also a bannable offense but you're a dumb faggot so you didn't know that. Stay poor.

>bitcoin sucks, id rather use a bitcoin clone instead of something that tries to fix any of its problems

I go to closeout auctions of stores going out ot business, buy out their inventory, and then sell is all on eBay. Shit is cash. High profit margins because they have no choice but to get rid of whatever they have. Just like buying a house that's being foreclosed upon.

Crime is a multi-trillion industry.

You know, why Zcash moons and your 'real world' memecoins like LINK don't.

Economics 101
Rule n°1: buy cheap, sell expensive
Rule n°2: research what you are getting into
how old are you 12?

Reason 1: cryptocoinsnews.com/china-ico-ban-worlds-oldest-bitcoin-exchange-shuts-doors/

Reason 2:
A high percentage of miners are in China

Chink exchanges disallowing fiat wihtdrawals not enough reason for you brainlet?

Actually it is due to BitFinex wash trading brainlet

No , it's actually not. Gold serves ones purpose and that is to hedge against inflation. If you have a shit ton of money in the bank and you plan on keeping it there for many years, it's a better idea to invest in gold since it will hold it's value better than fiat.

soon there will be lambos to hedge against inflation

Where's the best place to buy Bitcoin?
>inb4 no spoon-feeding
I did research and read videos and just ended up paying $50 for $35 of Bitcoin.

I bought into BTC the other day and it's only been crashing since then. So yeah I'm nervous as fuck.

Unfortunately I've missed this train.

I'm not rich enough to be able to benefit from it now.

My only option is to invest in a cheap coin and hope things get better.

TA cant predict bitcoins long term movements. Or even short term movements.