QTDRT

Questions That Don't Require a Thread.
GO!

I was wondering how to increase testosterone more naturally?
I heard lifting, eating fattier foods and protein do this. Thoughts?

How do I fill these bony shoulders in?
I do shrugs, pullups, pressups and various back curls but that gap won't budge

Are Italians white?

You can only raise your testosterone back up to what you were suppose to produce as a healthy and active human being. Any more than that isn't natural. Which means you have to exercise and eat properly.
Otherwise take steroids.

>170cm
>158lbs
>balding
>22 yrs old
>facial hair not fully developed and probably will look like pubes

how do i get qt asian grills

There isn't much conclusive evidence on testosterone increase. It's mostly living with what you got. But there are data that show that testosterone levels can increase with Zinc and D3 supplementation, lifting heavy, adequate sleep, and adequate saturated fat intake.
OHP and food
lolno

Kill yourself and hope you luck out in your next life.

Eat more, gain SOME fat while lifting. Muscles needs a caloric surplus to grow properly. Otherwise youre slowing your progress down.

What's better:

A Hard cut followed by a hard bulk

Or

A moderate cut with strength training.

Can i squat everyday?

Yes, but why would you want to?

A deficit of 500kcals for a cut and a bulk with ~300 kcal surplus.

Grow your remaining hair out and put it in a knot at the back of your head. As you run out of hair you'll be rocking the samurai top-knot, with a Veeky Forums body
>go to japanese conventions and slay weeb pussy

Anata can arigatou watashi later ;)

Only if its very light. People who squat heavy everyday train for it through several years, and many of them end up with a lot of wear and tear issues.
Muscles and the nervous system needs ~48 hpurs of rest. Nervous system will need more when you get stronger

hit traps, hit chipotle

i smoke 3 times a day. will i die if i go to gym 4 times a week

should i stop coming to this board so i wont be a muscular gay dude

Ho do I gain more fat when I run 5k once/twice a week?

Depends if you like dick

Latin/mediterranian

Don't want to do the leg exercises they recomend me, to tiring and I have to choose run 5 km or doing the leg exercises, so I was thinking about just squating and calf rises

Too tiring

I*m just starting out with working out and I read in the sticky that you should diet down to around 10% bodyfat before you start bulking.
I've got 17% bodyfat, but I feel like I might be too skinny to allow myself to lose muscle.
I weight around 150 pounds and I'm 5'8.
So should I start of with bulking or should I diet down to 10% first?
pic related

are preworkout supplements overrated?

> X says i should drop to 10% but i dont think i should, so should i?

Dafuq u want as an answer?

You don't need to eat more if you're seeing gains elsewhere, just add in some shoulder exercises. As user suggest OHP is a good one and do it standing not sitting as it'll engage your lower core better.

Buy a pack of mr hyde and let us know after your superset of locking the smith machine and benching the whole thing.

Start bulking first but don't over do it. As you're a beginner you should get good beginner gains for very little effort and you should be able to put muscle on quicker than fat so you'll reduce your bf% in the short term

So I'm doing Starting Strength but we recently started doing strength training in PE (18 years old, still high school in my country) and I was wondering how I should adjust the starting strength program to it?
I have PE every wednesday and currently thinking of monday and friday being SS days

I can't seem to get my chest shaped. I've switched to doing chest twice a week, I do bench press (Flat, incline. decline), cables, flyes, and I eat relatively healthy. What am I missing? Any tips on how to get my chest shaped?

Kinda. The caffeinated and ephedrine based ones will help - although the latter are illegal in most countries. Most of the effects for pre sups are just the placebo effect so whatever helps you. I just take BCAAs as I usually workout fasted and occasionally some caffeine if I feel I need it if it's going to be a hard day for whatever reason - using it sparingly helps stops your body getting used to the dosage

eat moar

What do you mean by shaped? Are you getting stronger in those chest exercises? Are you also seeing gains elsewhere?

There's no such thing as eating healthily when it comes to fitness really, it's all down to macros and calories. You either get the right mix and right amount or you don't!?

Best time if day to eat junk food aside from never?

My chest just looks kinda droopy, and spread out.

I've gotten a lot stronger in my chest, as well as other areas.But while those numbers are going up, I just don't see it in the mirror.

You just eat more, also running 5k twice a week isn't impressive and doesn't burn a large amount of calories.
I run 7k twice and one 10k every week and can still easily put on weight by EATING MORE

I got to a certain weight of squatting and benching for 3x5 which I comlpleted but it was hard. Do I keep that weight and make sure I can actually do it again or do I add 5 more pounds today? Also doing SS.

Arlight, I'll do that. Thanks man.

Opinions dude, I wanted opinions.

>Eat MOAR

Eating more hurts

I wasn't trying to impress

pls respond

I'm pretty sure I have Bell's palsy but I don't want to bother my doctor with this shit if I'm just an ugly motherfucker

I only found out it was a thing a bit ago, and I've had this droop in my face for a long ass while

What does Veeky Forums think, is it worth it to ask a doctor?

Probably not, lose weight you look like you have high buccal(cheek) fat.

Probably gonna have jowels when older.
But if you're concerned get checked.

8 hours arms is obviously stupid...but what about arms everyday or 6/7days

3x15 bicep curls
3x15 tricep ext

(in addition to existing plan)

3 days at a most or your asking for injury, weighted chin ups and close grip bench will get you size

Been lifting for about a month and a half while on a deficit and i've only lost 3 pounds 6'1 (was 242 now 239) Is it possible i'm getting noob gains thats offsetting the fat loss or am I miscounting?

I weigh and track everything so i'm getting a little disheartened. I'm no stranger to weight loss I started at 339 pounds but i've been stuck around 240ish for some time now and only recently started actually lifting.

pic related is me

I want to hit on a girl from class in person and facebook

I am not nervous about it at all. I just dont know what the fuck to talk about because I am a sperg

Just ate 28oz of garlic chicken takeout. Or 800 grams. Its mostly all vegetables and maybe a chicken breast cut up. I'm more worried about the sauce

You need to go for a run to loose more big boi

Firstly, don't talk on fb if your not friends.
Secondly, talk about random stuff. Do not fall for the "talking about school meme", it bores them.

We are friends. But I hate small talk and don't know what the fuck to talk about at all aside from school and politics.

Is it completely redundant to do a leg press AND squat? I'm having trouble improving on my squat and feel like I should just focus on that entirely.

Its complementry, just do leg press after your squats

Is 23 minutes okay for a 5k run? Also will stomach vacuums have any visible effect if I'm already 5% body fat

I've been using the beginner routine from the sticky for about 7 weeks, not yet able to do pull ups and some dick broke the lat pulldown machine at gym. What can I do in its place?