Whats the best way to get your gf to start doing squats (etc)?

Whats the best way to get your gf to start doing squats (etc)?

Gf looks like left side of pic. She isn't interested in exercise/working out.

any Veeky Forums solutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRBGH19AAF4/?taken-by=miss_olsen87&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a new gf

You don't.
You get her to do goblet squats and lunges.

On your dick.

I would start looking at other girls user, get fit and start chatting with new chicks and when she asks act like "just expanding my social circle hun" and she will literally do anything to make you stay.

Yes, on my dick.

If she shows no sign of ever changing, then I'll consider this option. If she starts to look like her mom..

The exercise type is easy, I need to find ways to motivate her first. Good ideas tho

Not interested in my dick going to snap city

Hmm. Yeah maybe this is what I should do.
I don't like making her insecure/jealous, but she isn't giving me a lot of options here.

I am fit already, but going for god-mode.
6'0" 210 lbs, 12-14% body fat.

This. You won't change or motivate your gf to fit your agenda. Either accept her, or move on to something better.

She was a vegetarian before I met her. Now she eats meat.

She won't transform into the pic on the right if thats what you're trying to do

user, pic on the right is rusing you. She's tilting her butt back so it looks a lot bigger. Don't expect your girl to look like that even with squats, unless you want to pay for surgery.

Have you ever met a woman?

OP, this is terrible advice. Do this if you want to lose her forever.

I know. Just some improvement is what I'm hoping for.

So no one here has had luck getting their girl into the gym?

>you make her jealous using a fit girl
>she will try for a couple months
>give up
>blaming it on bs
>she will lose the small improvements she made
>you will continue going to the gym like you always did
>you will shape your body like a greek statue
>she will go back to that skinny girl with almost no ass
why am I even with this girl brehs?

>she will literally do anything to make you stay.
never met a woman have you?
Your advice will lead to her leaving or cheating, or leaving and cheating.
Girls are lush with options, if one man doesnt work out she can replace him

EVERY girl ends up like her mom
you gotta search for hot moms then look if she has daughter, if she does, make daughter gf.
Long term investment

>So no one here has had luck getting their girl into the gym?

She has to want it herself. We've had femanons asking about how to get their man into the gym too, and there it also never works.

People don't like to change, user. Maybe you can sell it as spending quality time together.

Yeah shes arching, but miss olsen has an amazing body, all from working out hard. Obviously good genetics aswell.

A little jealousy does well for women honestly.
The times that my gf has been all over me the most is when she's seen me chatting with attractive women beforehand. Only times shes really attacked me sexually... sad!

Idk i think itd work if ops girl has really low self esteem

Even if she was that doesn't discredit her great ass and legs.

Look at those Hammy's she'll no doubt alot stronger than you.

Not saying she doesn't have a great body (she does), but just doing some squats isn't going to give a normie girl dat ass.

Just think OP should set realistic expectations, or you're setting yourself up for unhappiness.

>girl
>Low self esteem
Pick one faggot, girls cant have low self esteem by guy standards. They are naturally insecure and want validation/attention but they are always looking for the next branch to swing to and they know exactly that they are valuable in the dating market whereas most men are not

OP here. Yeah I'm trying to avoid this situation and make her appreciate the strong + healthy lifestyle.

Yeah but she's very invested in our relationship. Even turned down a big job opportunity as she didn't want to move and lose what we have.

Hmm. I know you are sorta right, but I've seen tons and tons of conflicting evidence.
My sisters and brothers are all very different body types, so obviously not all of us will end up looking like our parents.

True, its very hard for people to change. But I guess its also my test for this relationship. If shes unwilling to change for the positive, because its hard, then I don't want her raising my children anyway.

A lot of girls are vegetarian just because it's a social thing, not their own beliefs.

You would most likely get her into fitness if you introduced her to other girls who are.

>If shes unwilling to change for the positive

Well, hang on. Is she healthy and active aside from not having the ass you want? Because if she is, she has every right to not be interested in the gym. If she's happy with who she is and what she looks like, then you really don't get to force her to change.

You might think a big ass is for the better, but I guess she doesn't. That's her right, doesn't make her a bad mother. Fucking hell man, don't be an ass.

>Yeah but she's very invested in our relationship. Even turned down a big job opportunity as she didn't want to move and lose what we have.
Thats how it is right now
I had a gf who one week wanted to spend every day with me, didnt want me to leave and cried when i had to get to work
The next week i found out she had been cheating and i found out by asking her why she was being so cold and a complete bitch to me, acting like she didnt know me

Dont trust a woman to stay in one emotional state, their emotions shift every day

Everyone is insecure about something. Womens insecurity generally centers around their physique/face. Whereas men are insecure about their body, face, dick, job, car, house, and emotional state.. funnily enough, men are most insecure about appearing weak, thus they go to extreme lengths to hide all their other insecurities, thus appearing to to the world to be secure. Women have no idea.

Srs. Shes crazy. Hip thrusts 330lbs (full sets), shes one of the very few women that I've seen build a truly amazing body

instagram.com/p/BRBGH19AAF4/?taken-by=miss_olsen87&hl=en

I take my girl to the gym about 3-4 times a week and she hates squats. She has bad form so i correct her and then she gets intimidated and feels pressured so she says she can't do them. Start your girl out with sumo squats and abductors and work your way up to barbell squats from there.

careful mate
if she gets an "ass"
she will get attention from other men
>especially those niggers
>blacked.com when?

Hmm yeah possibly. Some of her best friends are big time fitness girls tho.

She's a tall slim Chinese girl (5'7-8"). Her metabolism is keeping her attractive right now, but she already has muscle knots all over, sore shoulders and back (because of large breasts) and her legs are also sore all the time.

I know whats gonna happen if she keeps on this path.
She's going to have back problems, weight problems and I'm not going to find her attractive anymore.
The thought makes me sad. So I want to find a positive way to introduce her to a positive lifestyle change.

Fair enough.

The only squat variations that work for a woman's figure are gobblet and to a lesser extent sumo.

Basic cardio bunny or brazillian girl routine. There's a reason hot bitches do them.
And if you have her trust get her into pole dancing. It's pure sex and it will help her get strong and make her more sexual.

>I know whats gonna happen if she keeps on this path.
>She's going to have back problems, weight problems and I'm not going to find her attractive anymore.
>The thought makes me sad. So I want to find a positive way to introduce her to a positive lifestyle change.

Okay, fair enough. So she is not active and has impendinh health problems. Just be honest about that. Don't say 'I want you to build a better ass', that's obnoxious. Tell her you worry about her, and that you want her to not be in pain anymore.

If that doesn't work, you might have to re-evaluate the relationship.

>mfw even in her left body she wouldn't gotten way more sex than me
JUST

>Everyone is insecure about something
Blanket statement but sure
Guys however can have low selfesteem as in they think they are worth less and they probably are
Girls always have value, no matter what she does she cannot lose her value

Squatting wont build any ass you moron. Deadlifts and lunges are better but even they wont really make an ass go from flat to curvy. Female asses are mainly fat distribution and skeleton. You shouldnt have shacked up with such a low test girl.

How about you find people that have the same interests / values / whatever instead of trying to change people the way you want them to be.

Explain this to your gf in a way she will understand.
>I want to share this passion I have with you
>This will bring not only more health but also more passion for each other because we share one
>Let me show you around in the gym
If she doesn't like it accept it or be frustated about it to point you break up with her.

The one on the left isn't half bad.

Hmm ok. Good advice.

Lol I'm not worried about this.
Her leaving me is something I can deal with anyways, as shitty as it would be.

Haha pole dancing. Yeah I'll bring it up.

Well this is what I've told her. But she definitely thinks I'm in it for selfish reasons. Which is partially true.
I bust my ass to be fit and financially secure.
It's hard to tell someone that you need more from them.
I strive for the best in life, so I need my girl to be her best for me to be happy.

I left my gf not long ago and since then she have been going to the gyn on a regular basis and buying new cute clothes

Young, attractive women have an innate value.
But men can rise to higher levels of value then women in a lot of scenarios.
I don't think this is a big factor in my situation tho.

I just want her to get fit, strong, healthy.
He legs are really thin. I'm sure if she squatted etc they'd get bigger.

Eh I don't mind helping people change. Some of my best friends have told me that I've inspired them to change for the positive. And some of my friends have helped me change for the better as well.

It really baffles me how people have no spirit for self improvement.

So.. you were the reason she didn't feel like improving?
Or is she trying to get your attention?

I think that most people like the idea of self improvement, but lack the courage and discipline to make it a reality.

It really isn't that hard. I don't know maybe it depends on the person. I personally feel disgusted eating a lot of sweets or whatever. I also can handle consuming healthy stuff that tastes like ass.

>falling for the instagram ass models meme
theyre standing on their toes, arching their ass back, tilting their torso forward and sometimes using photoshop. this is literally the female equivalent of roided out of their mind guys advertising protein powder claiming it's how they got so ripped.

>But men can rise to higher levels of value then women in a lot of scenarios.
Higher level of value?
no
Some level of value
yes

Even the hottest of guys have problems in relations
Even Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp had their wives cheat on them

Yeah and some men will have an entire harem of women on their dick.
Its not so black and white

Alright fellas, thanks for all the advite + shitposts. preciate u all.

Its all relative. For some people, getting out of bed is hard. For others climbing mt everest aint a big deal.

I'm well aware. Just using a pic to illustrate an idea

To be honest, I don't know. We live together and we have broke up 7 times in 3 months, always me, always me returning. So, I'm pretty sure that we could go back together if I wanted. But I don't want to sound arrogant, she Is improving and I'm happy for her.

she's got a big ass senpai

Squats do fuckall for glutes. I don't know where this meme started.

RDLs and hip thrusts is where it's at.

Yeah, certain men can pull anywoman they want, including the dykes.
But keeping a woman?
That's an entirely different thing.
Not only that, but you seem to be forgetting that their wives are individuals and they can and will fuck up.
This isn't back in the day where we can stand over a woman and make damned sure she's faithful and control every part of her life but give her the space to play around and do whatever.
This is modern day, and ho's will be ho's. The only way to stop that from happening is to chose a better class of woman.

HNNNNNNG
Can she handle the dick or is she a frustratingly tight cuntlet who can't suck a dick to save her life.

>tfw gf is afraid to bulk up