Do the Veeky Forumstest animals make the best protection?

Do the Veeky Forumstest animals make the best protection?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile#Bite
reptilis.net/herp-faq.html
livescience.com/28306-crocodiles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1000 rats working together will literally take all of those animals on

Not the birds

Fluffy bears ofcause

As soon as a bird comes down to attack a rat, they hold onto the rat so other rats and climb onto the bird and kill the bird.

9 crocs and just hide in the middle of a lake

Blue pilled Hillary voting low test beta males pick birds, ratsĀ“and snakes.
Red pilled Trump voting high test alpha males pick bulls, bears and silverback gorillas.

Simple as that.

How good of a shot is that guy.

9 crocs seems like a BEEF team.

Then again, if the bulls are all as swole as the one in that picture then I'd have to go with them.

Haha probably

Yes

Gotta go bird team desu

Just imagine a swarm of 50 birds flying in a dark cloud around my head and pecking the eyes off anything that gets close. Come at me

Gorillas. They are incredibly strong, intelligent, and have the ability to climb and throw. They can also grab you and run fast in case an animal is chasing you. If we have the time to train the animals, the gorillas would be able to effectively throw large rocks and be able to drop down from trees to crush the spines of large animals.

Against Rats: They can easily stomp, grab them off their back or climb to get away from them. You can climb things with the gorillas.
Against Bears: The toughest opponents for the gorillas to fight especially since there's three of them. If the gorillas climbed trees together and waited for a lone bear and jumped on its back, they could kill them. It would take patience. This is assuming we have some command over the animal or time to train them. bears lack of agility/adaptability would get them killed against most other animals.
Against Birds: Gorillas can easily swat them away, grab them, and are able to get them off their backs.
Against wolves: One punch from a silverback and a wolf would be dead. Gorillas have longer range and could use the dead wolf bodies as ranged weapons against other wolves. fighting all of them at once would be difficult.
Against a human: There's not enough info about the type or quantity of rounds he's using. If we're going by that picture, it would not be something automatic or semi-automatic, so he would get swarmed by rats and birds. If the wolves got aggressive, he is easily killed. He would panic from the gorillas and die, though he may get one kill if he's lucky.
Bulls: Tough, but the bear tree tactic would have to be used. Bulls and gorillas run at the same speed so on flatland it would be even, but any sort of alternate terrain and the bulls would die.
Lions: Drop tactic.
Crocodiles: Easily jumped on by a silverback, but if the gorillas chimped out and rushed into the water the crocs would win. This battle depends on if the gorillas are trained or not and if we have some sort of control over them.

autism

No, I just had some time to spare.

Da bears

As long as you buy a lot of rat poison and food to get rid of the rats and have some shelter to protect you from the birds/human you should be fine. The bears can easily kill the rest of those animals with the 9 crocodiles being the only real threat to them by shear numbers.

but it's a thousand rats and 50 birds, two gorillas will be easily swarmed

The problem is that they need to take on all of the other animals at the same time in the worst case scenario.
While the 2 gorillas are busy defending you from 3 lions and 3 bears, the hunter will just shoot you through the head. And that doesn't even take into consideration all the other animals.

I think you're fucked either way, but the birbs are your best option.
With 50 of the cunts you outnumber all but the rats, who you will somehow have to deal with yourself.
They can't kill the larger animals but they can peck their eyes out and bother them enough to keep them from you.
Maybe they could also snatch the hunter's rifle and bring it to you, so you could take down some of the larger animals yourself.
After that, the birds could go about killing the rats.

1000 rats is a lot but there so small the bears, bulls, lion and gorillas wouldn't even notice if they stepped on them.

The bears, wolves, lions and crocodiles are all predators, but up against each other with other threats I don't see how they could handle it.

Same goes with bulls and gorillas. While they aren't predators they are extremely territorial. But up against multiple alpha predators it would be too much.

50 falcons would be a huge distraction but the larger animals would be unfazed if they were in survival mode.

The man is the best pick. We can communicate, work together and use our intelligence to outwit, trap and kill all of the animals. I can't tell how many bullets he has for that gun but if it came to it, fire and rudimentary weapons could save us, not to mention various traps and using the surrounding environment to our advantage.

That's crocodiles, not snakes

This is stupid as fuck, 1000 rats wins against everything.

kek

>pick crocodile
>swim to an island in the middle of nowhere
>nothing can touch you except maybe the birds
>good fucking luck birds, I live in a cave
Now what.

Bears 1v1 any animal on the planet except Rhinos and Elephants

how many bullets does the human have? cuz other wise ill take the 3 grizzlies

You get shot by the guy with the rifle

>autism

about 10, maybe 12 on a good day

>except Rhinos and Elephants

black mambas, orcas, great white sharks, polar bears, giant squid, saltwater crocodile

this shit is stupid, all other 8 panels come after you? even if you pick "the right choice" you're still fucked

Does this take into account me fighting back? I'll just shoot the larger animals with some 7.62. The only thing impervious to this is the rats and the birds, and I could just go inside to get away from the birds. So I'll have to go with rats.

>working together
good luck

wolves natty work together and are much more easy to communicate with.

I'm sure you could tame lions but their hierarchy and pack mentality is less similar than with wilddoggos.

7 bulls would be a nice meat shield but good luck training them to do anything but be pack animals.

gators are jerks

gorillas are jerks

hawks are fags but otherwise decently trainable and pretty capable

bears are hard to train but strong

the gunman is more practical in all cases depending on which gun it is, how much practice and ammunition he has.

no matter what you're going to lose because you have shitty odds going into it.

>he gets in a boat
>travels to me
>gets eaten alive
Or
>killed by me since im on a fucking island and can see him for miles

>how many bullets does the human have?
yes

7 bulls would fuck up anything else in the picture.

I take the human, who obviously knows whats happening, and go to an army base and explain the situation.

Good fucking luck beating that.

>this shit is stupid, all other 8 panels come after you? even if you pick "the right choice" you're still fucked

found the cookie cutter quitter
I bet you'd just lay there and take it in the ass from a crocodile

>insults just mean I don't like you and don't really have any solid definition so I can just pick and choose any word that I think sounds nice and use it instead.
are you black?
fucking sheit swervin da hood wit dem chinnys n da wags na meen ha ha nigga u reppin.

>Captain, this civilian just came in and told us 1000 rat, 3 Bears, 50 falcons, 15 wolves, 7 bulls, 3 lions, 9 crocodiles and 2 gorillas are trying to kill him

>okay, we will just call a doctor

2 Gorillas. The only thing that can kill a gorilla is another gorilla

it's like werewolf rules

>weaponized drop gorillas

fine ill take the human so we can lmao at ur life

I would pick my bros gorillas and smash the fuck out of the rest for Harambe

Anyone not picking 1000x rats is retarded. If you are bitten by 10 rats the chance is you will have aids ebola cancer already. Also there are 1000 of them.

>implying you kill a 500lbs bear let alone 3
>implying you have a sub2 minute mile and can out run a bear that can run 35 miles an hour
>implying the aidsbola will kill the bear before it mauls you to death

me and the human build a house and blast anything that walks in the front door

check m8

>run 35 miles an hour
28mph

still need a sub 2 minute mile to run away

>pick the guy
>go get some guns
>kill rats and falcons with 20-gauge shotguns
>tell the guy to I'll kill the wolves with a .22 while he kills the rest with a AR/AK or .330
>fight the last gorilla barehanded

also
3 bears, 3 lions, 2 gorillas, if you manage to make these 8 shots in 100 yards, you're pretty much safe. Shot the lions, then the bears, then the gorillas as they approach you. Then kill the wolves and bulls. Then falcons and rats. Crocodiles are slow and dumb as fuck on the ground, you could just run away from them until they get tired and stop chasing you.

>get picked off by hunter

rip

Nearly shit myself laughing

Do you know what kind of bird that is my man? That there is the peregrine falcon, AKA the fastest full body moving animal on the planet. The thing is a machine, and has top tier speed, and impeccable vision. Knowing that...

>Train those fuckers to work in squads of 5
>Have them learn to identify eyes and other vulnerable external features of the other animals
>Birds dive bomb, to blind and disable the bears wolves and gorillas
>Falcons vs rats, gg rats
>Hunter can't pick off 5 birds dive bombing him at 200mph+ at once, gets a talon to the jugular

Admittedly the hardest part of the fight would be the crocs with their armor, especially if they used water to their advantage. It'd be a stalemate then, and I'm ok with that.

>9 crocs
>one of the top tier killers in the animal kingdom
>literally designed to kill
>has built in armor
>aquatic
impervious to rat and bird betafags because of armor
other apex predators do not fare as well in the water

>Admittedly the hardest part of the fight would be the crocs with their armor,
just get a bunch of rubberbands and hold the cros' mouths shut.

they can only exert like 7lbs of pressure to open their mouths

>tfw animal planet used to be a decent station

>ever going in the water when there are crocs
>on land, they are literal retards
>?????

Running up to 7 crocodiles with a handful of rubber bands trying to muzzle them is an extremely autistic idea

same poster
crocs can take down the massive bulls, gorillas, and lions with their patented latch on with a literal TONS of grip strength and drown technique.
>prove me wrong, you cant

>implying the croc company would ever need to leave the water
>putting no value to having control over the most essential resource, water
>not understand basic needs of animals

did momma give you an honorable mention ribbon for that one kiddo?

9 Crododiles obviously
>dat jaw strength
THE PEAK state of evolution

welcome to the croc corps my fellow reptilian

>sets up water fortess with muh crocs

>gets dive bomb mauled by 50 Falcons while simultaneously getting domed by a hunter

>crocs
>these are the people giving you Veeky Forums advice

>falcons'
>talons designed to hunt small prey such as other birds
>crocodile's skin can withstand small caliber bullets
best up your game if you want to take out the reptillian regiment, kiddo

I dont think you understand what's going on here. The hunter and falcons would just bypass the crocs completely and kill YOU

grizzly bear. he would fuck up pretty much everything, even a human with a gun. you'd have to land a lucky shot to actually kill one and they are fast as fuck so even if you manage to kill one the other two would kill you in a second. no other animal could go head to head with it either

>implying i didnt come prepared with scuba gear
>implying falcons or bullets can penetrate more than a few feet into water
gonna have to use your noggin m8

Gorillas are pushovers

They're regularly killed by leopards in nature, which are like half their weight

like huge babies
they'll scream and piss and fling shit but if you stand your ground and fight back they'll back down and not do anything.

That's a myth based

While their jaws are much weaker opening, this is in comparison to their massive clamping force, unless you've got big ass rubber bands, you can't hold them closed because you put one or two little bands on them

And according to the pic, they're saltwater crocodiles, which are going to be 19 feet long and 2000, pounds for the average male, with older examples in the 20s reaching 4000 lbs, who's preferred method of killing things is by rolling it apart

post sources that prove otherwise, literally everywhere I've looked has stated that you can easily hold a crocs mouth shut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile#Bite
reptilis.net/herp-faq.html
livescience.com/28306-crocodiles.html

i choose pic related
even though i may not survive, the stick definitely will

stick always win

at what point does a stick become a woodchip?

>large rubber bands cut from automobile inner tubes

You could hold most animals jaws shut with such a device. When they're taped shut its usually with several layers of duct tape

>implying rubberbands are different from rubberbands
nice damage control m9

But I literally said
>you'd need big ass rubber bands

>just get some rubberbands
>That's a myth based

You're going to have to come up for air eventually, ol' buddy ol' pal... and when you do....

>PEW PEW

The guy with the gun, because otherwise he's just gonna shoot you.

kek bless stickposting

anyone that doesn't chose hunter is retarded
>chose hunter
>goes to a town
>at my penthouse
>i'm drinking scotch while the hunter shots down every anymal in sight

This

Anything else is retarded
Having to deal with an intelligent armed human whose mission is to kill you or a bunch of dumb animals??
Not even worth thinking about

> Pick human
> Hop on a train
Literally none of these animals can keep up.

Holy shit i spit out my smoothie laughing

50 Eagles working in unison will kill anything

ANYTHING

There's no fucking way you can argue this, all other answers are just joke posts

my first idea.
>One will try to protect you
this implies some cognitive capabilities either outside their normal range, or intense maternal like instinct needed for the neurological motivation behind the action of "protection". if all these rodents individually have the mentality to protect you, they will by proxy work in tandem. i would simply wear a cloak of rodents to ward off the eagles. i can outrun all the others minus the wolves and the lion.

for the lions and the wolves i would simply command the rodents to take the combined shape of a megarodent and run off into separate directions to distract the carnivores. if this did not work, if they didn't heed my commands, i would have to unhappily slay approximately 350 of them in order to distract the predators with meat.

you can't outrun a bear

while your eagles are killing everything but the underwater crocodiles, you are getting shot from 1 mile away and die

I have an octa scuba tank setup and interchange the empty tanks for new ones so you can lay in the brush from afar and watch the lake all you want.
until
WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU
>pic related

>pick birds
>guy with the gun approaches
>hide behind cover while birds peck his eyes out

Birds are the only winning choice.

50 eagles can easily cover a massive area

I'll just put them on scout watch, nobody will get near

One man with a gun can not take down 50 eagles.

damn i didn't realize they were so fast. still confident i could get away, doesn't specify how far away they start off.

it doesn't specify anything needed to make a surviving decision

ok, while they scout, a huge ass gorilla rapes you and use your bones as toothpick

>implying kangs kong is a depiction of how real gorillas act

>pick anything other than hunter
>hunter snipes you before your animal pals can do anything
Remember folks, these are the people giving you advice.

>implying 50 falcons would scout an area to protect a dyel human
and he don't need to kill 50 eagles, he just need to kill you, because is what the hunter and all other animals would do

>Gorillas are jerks

I bet you also think Harambe deserved to die you heartless monster.

yeah, but so did the shitty parents that threw their baby in the cage.