I love deadlifts, but I hate squats I hate squats with a passion

I love deadlifts, but I hate squats I hate squats with a passion

How did you learn to love squats, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e9FbnyLldQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doing a complex movement perfectly

I dunno, it's like a video game. Same with deadlifts.

>knowing that your back is getting stronger
>knowing that your ass is getting juicier

MMM

doing squats is like eating pussy
>only insecure self-loathing nu-males "love" doing it

seriously, though - make sure your tehnique is on point and work on your cardio-vascular fitness if you want to at least partialy get rid of that sense of impending doom that comes when you're about to do heavy squats.

Who the fuck does not love eating pussy?

men who are not closet homosexuals

Problem with squats is I never feel like the bar is situated right and it just sucks because I can never easily squat heavy even if my legs are strong enough

why would I not want my face right up in something that for the majority of my life that I've wanted more than anything else? faggot

I got gud. When someone at my gym complemented on my good form for my 3 pl8 squat a year agao I felt great. Now im pushing 4 plates and Its always a nice feeling, knowing that im strong enough to do this.

I'd love it if it stopped hurting my hip flexors

1,3x bw bench
2x bw deadlift
but
1.3 bw squat

i feel you brother. I got the technique down pretty good, but i skip squats so often they are as strong as my bench now :(

Yeah right m8. Having a vagina in my face makes me gay. Good logic there

>How did you learn to love squats, Veeky Forums
I switched to low bar.

nigga the deadlift is just a squat with the bar in your hands

Funny enough I had the same problem till my upper back got bigger. It gives a larger space and an easier to define area for resting the bar on I find.

Fix your form, warm up better, get different shoes if you aren't squatting in completely flat/hard soled shoes. Anyone or even all of these should help fix the problem.

Looks like your arguing with a roman

Try "making a shelf" with your traps. Keep your hands and neck relaxed, however. Everything above your shoulders should be easy going.

Also... find a bar with knurling in the center, and wear a thinner shirt so you can "feel" the bar against your skin.

Finally,,,, perhaps bringing your hands in a little closer together.

>trying to help

>t. betas who wish they could suck a cock but are too big faggots to actually do it, so they suck pussy instead.

Your performing a degrading and submissive sex act willingly you dirty fag kys

>even vaginas make him think of penises
It's okay user, you don't have to repress your faggotry anymore

Faggots

if I am feeling a little pain in my knees after finishing my squat sets does that mean that I am squatting wrong?

it's not the kind of pain that is focused on one point, but a general discomfort in my knees that goes away after a good night's sleep.

If i had decent chest and arms I would have no problem doing squats all the time and generally focusing on just strength.
But i feel that doing so many squats pushes your goal of having bretty good chest and arms away so much that it can affect my will to do them.

did you just assume my gender you twink shit?

Sounds like you might be rotating the knee a bit, and the torque is telling you something. Try a bit more open foot stance... not duck feet, but maybe "two clicks" wider.

And... have someone watch you. You might be all over the place and not even know it... especially the whole "knees over the toes" thing.

>long time squatter

>hate doing squats but do them anyway
>catch a girl mirin my quads in my new slim fit jeans
>licking and biting her lips

I have since doubled the amount of squat volume I am doing,
I fucking love squats now

Try spending a bit more time getting situated under the bar and tightening up as if carrying the load before you actually are holding any of the weight. Prep your muscles in anticipation of the weight, rather than tightening in response to it as a means of keeping yourself upright. By the time you actually have the weight on you, it should be pretty smooth as long as you maintain that tightness.
With your grip, try imagining you're bending the bar over your back to cue upper back tightness.

I don't love squats I love my glutes sometimes you need to make sacrifices for the ones ypu love user

Lmao fucking reckt

Well according to you are now a faggot and love cock more then anything

Do more cardio. Run at a very fast pace, 30 min after every workout. You want to go as hard as you can. Almost sprinting. Take short breaks in between if you need to, but you want to keep heart rate as high as possible

Squat atleast twice a week. Start light, go ass to grass, try paused squats. do sets of 5 as heavy as you can go, do lots and lots of sets. remember volume is key for building legs. Then finish off with leg press. As heavy as you can go, 8-10 reps. Again you want to do lots and lots of sets.

Do the above for 3 months and you will learn to love leg day. You'll also be an SS victim T-rex like pic related, but you can't have it both ways.

Kek

>liking a 5'5'' bitch with soft depliated skin is straighter than liking a manly guy with chest-ahir and a masculine meat-pole
stop embarrassing yourself

I like deadlifting but by like the 4 or 5th my form breaks down due to really tight hamstrings that never improve.

>work on your cardio-vascular fitness if you want to at least partialy get rid of that sense of impending doom that comes when you're about to do heavy squats
I always feel as if I'm about to die before squats. Hope this helps.

I don't. Because I've never gotten a chance to do it. Even if, I wouldn't. 3d pussy is ugly.

thanks bro

>Hope this helps.
It will, but squats never become "easy," You just get to that point where you know what you are doing (trough good form) and getting past asthmatic powerlifter mode (trough cardio or even just doing higher reps ocasionally) so they become a challenge instead of a chore.

Ir's good form that makes them hurt, and I'm already warming up well. I guess I need to get better shoes ASAP

I think I would love squats, except that they always make my right forearm near the elbow hurt. Getting into position for lowbar is so anatomically awkward, despite weeks of stretching my shoulders.

I hate working out in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=_e9FbnyLldQ

I learned to like squats by squatting more. I squat 3x a week now.

I loved it from the beginning.

But it's hard to do heavy squats and deadlifts when literally everyone in the gym stops and watches you do your sets.

>How did you learn to love squats, Veeky Forums

By doing more squats. It's now my favorite lift.

Reading Rippetoe's explanation of why the Squat is so important helps you appreciate it.

Anyone else feel like they're going to pass out whenever they do squats and only when they do squats?

vaginas look disgusting and taste gross

I hated them also at first, but I guess I just got used to them. I put a pool noodle on the bar, so it's not as painful on my shoulders.

you must be the opposite of me... mirror me even... i love to squat but i hate deadlifts..

maybe you're like me

>start lifting
>enjoy squats
>hate deadlift
>hate bench
>few months pass
>hate squats
>love deadliftst
>love bench
>a couple more months pass
>love squats
>hate bench
>hate deadlift

it seems that my lift preference changes often

Eating pussy is only degrading and submissive if you do it wrong. Do it right, and it most certainly becomes dominant, in my experience. Not as dominant as lightly choking a girl while you fuck her as you tell her to cum for you, and she does, however. Protip, lay next to your girl and wrap your arm around her neck firmly, and rub her clit until she gets off, while you whisper dirty, dominant things in her ear.