/fat/ Fatty General

Weekend tempetation edition

How are you gonna stay on your diet this weekend /fat/?

Last thread BMI >300 40821184

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=read the sticky
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ate the Warm Chicken Avocado sandwich at Au Bon Pain, am I fucked /fat/?

Pic related its the nutrition facts

REPENT

tfw u fuck up the cross link

>1.3g of salt

Your blood pressure definitely is.

I'M SORRY

Didn't finish that post but Can this guy do anything right

>fucks up crosslink 12 times
>fucks up greentexting about it

i have rocky balboa levels of motivation right now, no temptations here

Been working out for the past two months and feelin gud

I got a new job at some mediterranean place tho and het food there daily.

I just get a pita sandwhich with roast chicken, no oil as far as i can tell with lettuce taboule garlic sause hummis baba ganoush and tzatziki

Anything wrong with a diet like this once a day or should i cut back and just get more salad there

Learning to cook is the easiest way to lose weight. And the best way to make you not hate your cut.

>only finish half the food I added to MFP
>go out drinking
>make sure to just drink 800ml beer to limit myself
>come home and eat all these delicious midnight snacks I've left myself
/goodfeels/

>Anything wrong with a diet like this once a day or should i cut back and just get more salad there

You're literally eating the mediterranean diet which is god tier so you're fine. Avoid the pita bread though.

>avoid the pita
Dafuq how do i eat it then

anyone have any fatwojak requests? It's fun seeing people repost them all

What is your job there?

I would love mediterranean food daily. It's some of the healthiest foods there are, as long as you avoid the falafel and go light on those dips.

So true. Also is easier than having to google the nutrition facts of every meal when you get take out or something

Gonna make it

The sauces are where you need to be careful. You'd be absolutely fucking amazed how many calories can be packed into a sauce. I'm not saying no sauce, but definitely get them to go light. Don't drown it.

forgot to add
>hey user, have you lost weight? You're looking so slim!

For the most part everything except working the cash register

Which can be hell since im an awkard add faggot. I forget one step and i freeze like an autist

Ill get it eventually but ill never stop feeling like shit

Do one crying in a gym and one angry surrounded by salad

You're doing god's work

It's actually really easy to eat at a deficit and still eat 'a lot' and enjoy your food if you're cooking it yourself.

Though I've got to say, I actually don't enjoy cooking. Everyone I know says "I love cooking it's so relaxing" but truthfully I find it tedious and time consuming.

Also, and this is more your parents fault than yours, but, being brought up liking vegetables is really helpful and important. If you cook with vegetables you'll make it.

Don't avoid completely but just don't like eat it too often. Low carb bro

What sauce specifically?

I use enough to lightly coat the pita with each one. So like maybe a table spoon of each.

Theres a hot sauce to but fuck if i know wtfs in it other than some green shit

Know i mean like what just put it all on a plate or some shit?

I love cooking its so relaxing.

No but seriously, I cook for 90 minutes on Sundays and I am set for the week. And it is relaxing fuck you.

Yeah just put it on the plate or on a bed of a little lettuce.

Fuck it

What about the rice and dolmas? They got that shit to. White and brown. Also some mayo pasta and some bean salad with red and green beans and garbanzo

I don't know exactly what sauces you're using I just saw you said garlic sauce and tadziki or whatever the fuck welfare country fucking spelling.

And those can be super high calorie. They may be using low cal versions or fuckin' who knows (Though I doubt it because the full fat ones are more delicious let's be honest)

So I'd just look into the calories in a standard garlic sauce and tazmania or whatever.

Fair enough. I'm working on doing prep and whatnot as much as possible but I MUCH prefer freshly cooked food over reheated. I'd rather do the half hour.

And enjoy what you want faggot I'm not the fun police.

Care to share some examples of cooking ahead for the whole week?

Do fatwojak as a doctor

>I need you to lose 30lbs next month user or no surgery

I'm the other guy, but, one thing you can do is you buy and 'prep' your ingredients for the week beforehand. I personally buy a shitton of chicken breast, chop it all up into little chunks, and then use a kitchen scale to portion it into like 500g bags or whatever.

Then I freeze all my chickenbags. So each day I can just pull one out, pitch it in a bowl of water for an hour or two. Then cook with it.

You could do the same like I'm eating stir fry today. I could get all the ingredients for stir fry in bulk, chop it all up at once, portion it out for each batch, and again freeze or fridge it. Then each day, you can have fresh stir fry because all you need to do is the cooking portion.

The thing that takes so long is prep. If you do your prep all at once, when you get hungry you just pitch it all into a pan, and cook it up then it's fresh rather than reheated.

The most standard thing is this: you steam chicken and broccoli and cook rice. You portion it as needed for your various meals throughout the week, in tupperware contianers, all ready to go. Then just microwave or eat cold at each meal. Reminds me of a book I read about life at a monastery in the 1700s though.

You know, this whole process should make us marvel at both the human body and human society.

Eating 50% of your daily needed calorie intake, it takes you quite a while to lose a significant amount of weight. It's legitimately incredible that the human body can store that much energy and sustenance for its own use whenever. Like, that's actually pretty incredible.

Also, the fact that we've reached a point as a species that people can store weeks worth of food in their own bodies because they're just that far ahead of the need for survival is also pretty amazing.

Will doing a 1 hour full body workout everyday a good way to lose wait or should I alternate my upper and lower body workout days? Also couldnt resist whitemans choco box.

lmgtfy.com/?q=read the sticky

Som1 pls lift with me

You didn't specify which sort of crying so I took some liberties

I have a tdee of 3600 calories

Should i do 500 cal deficit or 1000?

Smug fat wojak. Bonus points for bloated, useless fingers that can't actually make the .

Genuine question here: been on a Keto diet for 3 months and only lost about 1/3 of the weight it was expected... My usual doc requested some exams and says it's because I have a fatty liver... went to another doc and he said I don't have a fatty liver. Anyone has had a fatty liver and had problems losing weight?

Made this one because I'm sick of all these fucking happy feels in this general

Just type meal prep into YouTube and you'll find loads of vids

Dinner
>Vegetarian Manwich 212 calories
>Lentil soup 218 calories
>Brussels sprouts 60 calories
>Strawberries 52 calories
>Blackberries 20 calories

Total 563 calories

yes ive thought this as well

How do I quit drinking? I have no problem with my diet except for when I drink I lose control.

at that high, definitely 1000. I burned 4k+ today according to my fitbit and my final kcal count for the day is like 2500

A man with 30 extra pounds has over 100,000 extra calories with him in case of famine.

How the fk you burn 4k today? I exercised over an hour and my TDEE for the day is only 2107.

Is fitbit accurate?

If one burns 400cal an hour walking that would mean you've been walking non stop for 10 hours. Do you walk between cities or just do circles around your yard?

>some bean salad with red and green beans and garbanzo

Sounds good bro eat that. Also brown rice

I make bean salad with pinto, black, kidney, and chick peas and cucumbers and cilantro with a lemon pepper, and salt as topping. Plus a little olive oil. That shit last the week and keeps me full. Takes 20 minutes to make

Then I make over roasted vegetables with sweet potatoes zucchini or squash and onions. Season with salt, garlic, and rosemary. 30 min

Grilled some chicken thighs on the Foreman grill. Salt and garlic. 20 min.

Brown rice, 2 cups. 45 min.

I love it user thank you

Also love it

/FAT/ HELP ME FUCK FUCK FUCK

MY BEST FRIEND WANTS TO HAVE DINNER AND WINE NIGHT AND IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE IM ALREADY AT 900 CALORIES WITH A 1900 TDEE

WERE MAKING RAMEN WITH SOFT BOILED EGG SHITAKE MUSHROOMS AND GREEN ONIONS AND THEN AFTERWARDS MAKING DIRT PUDDING AND WINE THROUGHOUT!!!!

WHAT DO I DO???

>A 660 calorie sandwich

Oh no, it's the end of the world or something I guess. Are you on like an 1100 calorie diet?

Eat, drink and be merry. Don't go crazy, though.
Over the next two or three days eat 1500.
Problem solved.

1300-1500

I weigh in tomorrow morning :(

I'm a 6'4 male/farmer. On my feet for 8 hours, walked like 17,000 steps today and went to the gym afterwards.

Yeah appears to be pretty accurate for what I do each day. I thought the thing was only for soccer moms but it actually gives you a lot of useful info (steps, daily kcals, resting heart beat, active heart rate, total sleep and some other shit)

Well do you have food you can satiate yourself with and it will fit in your diet? Or are you at the ceiling while hungry?

I can only have like 600 more calories for the day

Same.

>be making some comfy shrimp wonton miso soup thing and some jambalaya thing in semi bulk for week day lunch
>folding wontons, smelling the warm scent of simmering sausage and spices
>listening to comfy music and just feeling at peace with the world

Today was first time in 2 months Ive been tempted to cheat, so instead I just ate the same healthy shit I eat every day now and feel good I didn't

Well isn't that enough?

Enjoy your night and don't stress it. Having a social life and enjoying things is important to making it. It's a marathon, not a race. Just don't cheat the next few weeks.

And?

I basically got that same shit. Gotta eat 1350 calories. I usually split that around 600 in some meal before noon and the rest some time before bed. Shit ain't hard. Try to eat something protein heavy in your meal bed so you don't feel hunger during the night and feel more satiated in the morning. Try to eat something fiber heavy along with protein heavy during the early day time to keep you good. Coffee/tea/water throughout. You'll be fine. Bit of hunger pain ain't shit.

Serve yourself more egg/mushroom and less noodles. Tell your bro you can't eat much while drinking (lot of people like this) so you skip the dirt pudding and kill the wine. If your bro insists on the pudding try a couple bites, tell him it's great and you'll take some home but repeat that you just can't eat much sweet shit while drinking. Then just dump that dirt pudding cause it's empty useless calories and text your friend that it was some great shit and ya'll gotta hang out again or whatever.

4 days on a Tuesday was harsh, ate a small meal for breakfast

27%

Starting weight: 280
Current weight: 232

Thinking of using dnp to drop my last 60 pounds. 4 week cycle should get me around 200 with a 1000 calorie deficit. Should I do it? I've done hours of reading on dnp and I feel like it's worth the risk. I also have someone that I want to lose weight for. She claims she's happy with me, but she deserves someone who isn't a fat fuck.

I know I could get the same results from dnp in 6 months, but why wait that long when I can use dnp and get the same results in 1 month? I'd honestly rather die than continue being fat.

>>Remember, always plan your meals and weight them.

>Mfw I don't plan shit and still don't have an issue hitting 1500 per day

I'm 5'10" 170lbs down from 225 last year. Mainly lost weight due to diet and slightly more activity.

I'm going to start lifting next week. Do I have potential, and how long will it take to see good progress?

>tfw can see my ribs
pls no zigzag abs

I'm the same now 3 months in.

>make sure to get protein in early with a ~250 cal coffee protein smoothie in the morning
>late lunch of something around 500 cal
>dinner whatever 600 bullshit I find worth making
>sometimes lunch with friends has me saying fuck it and just kill something around 1000 cal
>just eat whatever calorie difference of greek yogurt before bed to meet protein/calorie for the day and not have nighttime hunger pains

Tzatziki is based as fuck. Pic related is for two tablespoons.

Forgot the fucking pic.

>no oil
>taboule garlic sause hummis
wot

Went to the doctor today. Officially down 20lb. He asked me what I was doing and I just said cut red meat and watched what I ate.

He told me to cut out pasta, potatoes, and rice. I like potatoes and rice a lot, but I don't want to go against the wishes of my doctor so I guess I will cut those out.

I celebrated with a nice meal, it was a little bigger than I anticipated, but after a month of hard work I think I deserved it. Time to lose a lot more weight, Veeky Forums.

don't have any requests, just wanted to say thank you for these wojaks, you're a good man

I fucking love these things, but 21g of sugar.

And soy.

Switch to sweet potatoes and Jasmin or brown rice and you're fine. Pasta maybe whole grain but you can avoid pasta.

My mom bought me two cases of these things. By all means, I guess it is still better than buying me straight junk.

Working one a day into my diet atm, nice treat.

A fuck, I didn't even notice that.

Thanks bros I enjoyed the food it was really fucking good and worth the calories. We split one package of ramen so that probably helped in some respect and I put like three tablespoons of pudding and mostly cool whip in to make it look like I was eating more. I drank a lot of wine so I'm drunk af right now but overall it was fun.

We're watching Lord of the Rings now :')

Yeah worst part about almost all protein bars. As soon as I noticed I switched to quest.
Sucks being limited.

White potatoes, shitty pasta, and white race are not very good.

Switch to sweet potatoes, 100% whole grain pasta, and brown rice.

Whole grains like 100% whole grain pasta and brown rice are very healthy and will help you lose weight, lower your cholesterol, improve your insulin sensitivity, improve your bowel movements, and protect you from cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.

You guys don't seriously believe the old soy canard, do you?

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

>damn user, you're getting small
>you're gonna waste away soon
>who is that?
>is that user?!
>what happened to your hair?
>you've lost a lot of weight!
mfw

What kind of protein shakes do you guys make/use? Spent 45 minutes at walmart reading the containers of stuff they have. Ended up buying a tub of Muscle Milk mix. It has enough calories to be a viable meal replacement, lower on sugar than some, and has a shit load of micros. Did I make a good choice or are protein shakes in general just memes?

muscle milk is decent shit it's just overpriced

chocolate myprotein + coffee + greek yogurt + banana + stevia is usually my morning go to shit

Just got my pet rat put down. He had a brain tumor and couldn't control any of his movements. He just flopped around. I just want to go in the kitchen and eat a bowl of French onion dip with a big bag of salty tortilla chips. Help me out /fat.

Go to sleep. Go get a new rat tomorrow instead

>needing a sweetener
(You) fucked up.

That doesn't make me feel better.

It's not supposed to. That's what the sleep is for.

New pets don't replace the hurt of an old pet, they give you a sense of purpose again that you may have lost.

Only time can heal your wounds, corn chips won't help you one bit.

What are you going to do with your life now that you virginity shield has gone to a better place? How do you plan to keep the ladies away?

Clearly you've never heard of Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Doritos.

That's actually pretty good advice, thanks. You're right eating isn't gonna do anything.

Eat them, wallow in your sorrow and feel sorry for yourself again tomorrow because you regret eating them.

I don't care if you want to be fat but don't pretend it's not what you want when you eat a bag of doritos because you're "grieving". Using eating as a coping mechanism is probably what got you so fucking fat.

>Reply to Thread No.40826537
top kek

>Using eating as a coping mechanism is probably what got you so fucking fat.