Can i buy a wife yet

can i buy a wife yet

i have a 300k a year job, 29, but introverted with no social skills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIwpypavI4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can, but she'll have no respect for you and will treat you like an ATM (which you literally will be)

You can. But you're literally paying for a life-long prostitute (at the very best)

If you're okay with not really being loved then go ahead

No bush bitch will be worth making a wife once she gets to the first-world
youtube.com/watch?v=GIwpypavI4o

pay for a wife if you want a shallow unloving bitch who only likes you for your money and not your autistic quirks and hobbies

get out of BOA money management
go to an index 500... vanguard admiral is the lowest exp ratio

seekingarrangements.com

dateinasia.com

Just get a mail order bride worked for the current president of the United States of America

pro tip from a femanon:

do not let a girl know how much you have
do not let a girl know how much you have
do not let a girl know how much you have.

DO. NOT.

this is how you get used bbz

I don't get why everyone here is so pissy at OP

You guys act like there are only two kinds of girls: gold diggers, and pure sweethearts. There are actually a lot of girls in between and I'd argue that gold diggers who suck dick are way higher up than a lot of the alternatives.

But if you're gonna go that route, get some value out of it. Don't date some dried up hag of a 1st world whore where you have to buy a thousand dollar purse just for a quickie; go to a third world country and get some girl who is grateful just to get out of there. That's some cheap blowjob action right there

Hello, Michael

>pure sweethearts
ayyyyy

Tfw getting arranged marriage to a chick whose dad owns gas stations.

how do i get such good money? i have no idea what im doing in college. even worse im a history major. i think i'll just switch back to chemistry or physics

I had a teacher called Michael
He always rode a cycle

Chemistry isn't good money unless you get a PhD

Do some research and don't get a history degree (or double major)

Eddie Murphy is redpilled as fuck, women from non-Western countries definitely turn to shit once they move to the Western World

>300k/yr
>130k savings
I hope you have a lot of other investments

i don't think im that bad looking

i just have major psychological issues about women because i was sexually abused by my babysitter growing up

i actually wouldn't mind dating a guy, but everyone tells me to have kids so i figure i might as well get it started soon

maybe adoption or surrogacy would be better
i own/manage several restaurants with my parents and brother. its a family business.

can you buy me a pizza on paypal

i have a few rental houses i own with my brother so i spend most of my spare money paying those off

depends how cute you are