Need some urgent help dudes

Need some urgent help dudes

Was wondering if there's any supplements that provide moisture and oil to hair as my hair is super dry. I know a diet has a lot to do with hair, and I've heard iron help circulate scalp oils.

You guys know any good tips for hair based off diet and supplements or anything else ? Would really appreciate it

Pic semi related

Fish oil

male reproductive fluid, containing spermatozoa in suspension.

isn't fish oil just for growth or loss prevention

same with biotin

Use conditioner. Don't use shampoo more than once a week.

Use conditioner every day? Rubbed into the scalp or just the ends?

Yes, every day.
Just put on your hair like you would shampoo, jeez.

stop using shampoo. that'll get your oil back. I had the same problem and I tried hair oils, supplements, etc. but nothing worked as well as shampooing once every 1-2 weeks.

So it is only shampoo that fucks up your oils, not conditioner?

Yes, conditioner does the opposite.

Here comes my next retarded question, why even bother with shampoo, then? I'm sure this could be solved via Googling but you all seem reasonably educated with regards to hair health. I'd like to keep my hair healthy, I avoid blow drying it and wearing hats/hoods. Any other tips?

rub some fucking coconut oil in your hair

Well sure, if you EAT it.

OP here. The other dude asking questions isn't me but he's helping

what else can I do with fish oils and biotin other than eat it.

I know there's somethings you can do. If you have curly hair wand want to embrace it leave in conditioner is good. Diet is super important.

there's some tutorials out there on YouTube but it's really centered and doesn't seem to help me much but it might help you

>why even bother with shampoo, then

So your hair and scalp aren't filthy? Think before you post.

Shampoo is just to clean. You don't need it everyday

Fish oil.

My hair is so silky soft now that I like to close my eyes and run my figures through my hair while pretending I'm a girl.

Fpbp... yet again

My hair got so soft after just 3 days of starting fish oil.

Hold up

I already take a ton of mg fish oil (it's on and off which may be the issue.) but should I do something else? Break a capsule and just put it in my hair ?

I eat salmon a lot too

Use argan oil. You can buy hair themed argan oil for like $8 at walmart. Use it after washing and conditioning on towel dried hair.

What are you ancestral gentics?

Source

Dunno

It looks amazing yeah. I already have argan oil but like I only used it when my hair was dry to protect against heat. Are you sure doing it fit after conditioner is gonna make much of a difference

Wait

You guys are rubbing fish oil IN your hair? Doesnt that smell like shit? When are you doing it? Not after the shower i presume, or you'd be smelling like salmon all day? Please elaborate!

I don't know what to tell you then. My ancestors came from the islands off of Portugal and for centuries had relied heavy on fishing as a staple of their diet. So when I added fish/fish oil to my diet I saw an overall improvement in my health, my coarse hair become soft even.

Similar to the paleo diet. Just try to eat the way you're intended to naturally. This should fix most of your health problems.

Well one side is Puerto Rican the other is English and I inherit most of the English stuff except for the hair. should I just eat plaintains a lot

Idk it works for me dude. It's cheap. Try it.

>Break a capsule and just put it in my hair ?
Seems smelly

desperate times calls for desperate measures

yeah I will. it's really soft and makes the hair feel nice but it's more of a look thing I'm going for. strands going everywhere in the back + frizz is not exactly my thing and that's all due to the dryness

i'm assuming you're trying to grow it out?

stop shampooing every day, actually stop washing your hair every day, do it only every other or every third. Ask your mom too she probably knows her shit

OP here, I'm trying to grow it out into a bob like the image cause I hear with my hair type growing it out will fix some of the issue and let thinner strands come in but it's been crazy.

I know washing it is messed up and I try to let oils build.

Does conditioner for males even exist? Or can I get away with using ones for women?

Have you looked? There's a fuckload of conditioners for men and even more that are gender neutral. Anything without flowers all over it should be ok, unless you're into that

You can try a humidifier in your room maybe?

this is literally the only correct response so far

Why did this make me so mad

Honestly I did look once and all I saw was women with curly hair on the label

you can try washing with soda and apple vinegar instead of shampoo. First apply soda with water and massage it into your scalp and wash it out and then apply vinegar to fix the ph and wash it out as well

Kind of related to ops question

I have dandruff, its not noticeable normally but it makes me really self conscious about my hair as I dont want anyone touching it and some of it showing.

I use head and shoulders but it hasnt done much desu, anyone know any good products to help with this?

Shampoo that contains a moisturizer for eczema. Oilatum is a brand that may or may not be in your locale.

Ketoconazole shampoo.

Coconut oil.

I get a lot of humidity already which made me assume the constant humidity was drying up later and not letting my oils build up

I might move later but for now it blows

Cheers! I will pick some of that up

Dandruff is usually called by dry hair so moisturizer

Whatever helps op will help you too

This works? Heard apple cider vinegar was really good for hair but just for killing bacteria. It'll he,p grow it out? And soda too?

>for males

common to pupular elementary school belief, men and women grow the exact same form of hair, they just treat it very differently which is why they tend to look so different. Most girl products are much better for your hair than guy products, which are really just low-brand shampoo/conditioner with some perfume added to it

sure washing it too much is bad but don't let it turn disgusting either, let the hair do it's thing and see where to go from there.

how do I get this

I got the hair type where it's curly but it's just super dry where his is obviously moist

C O A L T A R S H A M P O O
O
A
L

T
A
R

Only use cold water on your hair.

For the same reason you use hot water to wash away soap, you use cold water if you don't want to wash away oil.

bump