Alright Veeky Forums, I'm 18 years old, 6'4" and only weigh 116 lbs...

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm 18 years old, 6'4" and only weigh 116 lbs. I'm the thinnest person I know and I am looking to improve my body however I can. Any tips to not look like a skeleton for the rest of my life? (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhhh try eating

uhhh try eating

I eat quite a bit actually, all of my siblings are also thin. Bad genetics I suppose

stop askin for peopls avicede nigga i tol u last time fuckin stop bitchin asbout niggas telling you what to do i o do last time man aint nobbady gonina g to toll eye what to do man u gotta leanr this be your own man fuck outt a here man

SS GO MAD helps

>I eat quite a bit actually
Lol no u dont faget

>troll detected

I'll bite though. Eat more than you're currently eating, and join a gym. Working out will make you want to eat more. Eating more and going to gym will increase your size. Increasing your size will show you progress and make you want to eat more and go gym more.

You have abs, what else do you need?

This shit is so annoying. It's simple fucking science that you will grow if you eat a lot, and these skeletons actually think they eat a lot.

>Muh metabolism

Fuck off idiot

were you raised by a single mother?

serious question

No, i have both parents in my life

what the fuck are you trying to say? are you a first grader?

Bullshit OP. You're either lying about weight, height, or both. Your BMI would be 14 which is death skinny. You're thin but you don't look particularly unhealthy.

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON

are they divorced?

Gain weight with this one trick doctors don't want you to know:

Read the fucking sticky.

Gaining solid mass is fucking hard work, you have to be serious about it, and an adult about it.

Mummy don't make meals big enough to hit your macros and calorie needs? No shit.

Get a food tracking app on your phone, work out your macro and calorie requirements, (hint 3k+ a day) and actually fucking eat and track 3k+ a day. It's hard fucking work.

"hurr durrr i eat quite a bit actually"

No, no you fucking don't, you struggle to hit 2k a day.

Here, this is 4k a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8&t

Eat that every day for 1 month then update us user.

Third percentile for weight. Doctors keep telling me i need to do something about it, thats my true height and weight

The sad thing is some people will believe this.

If the skeleton you posted is indeed 6'4, his weight would be 140lbs or so

he looks anorexic m8 wtf are you talking about

DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE IN THIS THREAD BUT ME

DO STRONGLIFTS 5X5

DOWNLOAD THE APP TO TRACK LIFTS

DO IT FOR 6 MONTHS

THEN, INCREASE VOLUME AND CHANGE TO ANOTHER PROGRAM

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME. DELETE THREAD NOW.

You're not alone, i get teased alot for my weight, dont give up, do as me, i was 120 when i started, if you cant eat big meals eat small 5-6 meals a day and avoid soda and chips and shit like that, do 20 push ups before bed and in the morning, and drink 3 liters of milk every day, and you'll start seeing results. good luck skellybro, we will both make it.

Not trolling, time stamp to prove this is actually me. I'm just genuinely looking to improve myself

>training being relevant while OP has the diet of a 11yo

no way he is 116 lbs. natural body weight with no muscle would be higher. with no muscle at 6 ft I was like 145 so this guy is bullshitting or he is pencil thin.

Training is always relevant you dumdum

training raises appetite

Last i weighed was at the doctors a few months ago, i'll weigh again and show results as proof. i may have gained a slight amount of weight but nothing over a few pounds

user confirms the theory of weight training and putting on dem gainz

jus' fukken lift m8

fuvk you bitch ass ddumb nan why u aint read a book or some shitt obm a wtf are you even posting ham er why like are you fucking cant t read fuck dumb kcal good form program good sleep, but no iama ddaumbass whos ASKING NIGGAS for advice, bitch u aint a man i ah hoe fuck you dummy

Start tracking your calories and protein intake. Make sure your in like a 500 calorie surplus. Start training 6 times a week and hitting eaach body part twice a week. You look like u have a pretty good template to build off have fun.

My bad, i didn't think i'd gained much weight since my last time on a scale but fully clothed i'm 120 now

SS + GOMAD was made for people like you

I'll look into it.

No. they've been together for my whole life

Take responsibility for your life and follow the guide I posted, I'd love to see a newbie actually eat 5k a day for a month just to see how hard it is.

HESUS!

yeah tell a guy who hasnt lifted a day in his life to start counting calories.. way to go captain shitstain. kill that joy for training right away so that no one may never achieve anything but a couple months of training.

IMO you MAY PROCEED to counting calories once you actually know a thing or two about shit in general.

Imagine yourself (if you even liftan) when you were sore as fuck from the first exercises with a slap to the face of counting macros.

>4 4 9
>daily calories
>the quality of calories

on the FIRST couple of FUCKING WEES! come the fuck on bruh

user told it
/thread

Bathroom lighting makes it look like I have abs, but when you have no body fat any amount of muscle looks pronounced.

I'm 6'4" and I currently weigh 185 lbs. I consider myself fairly spooky at this weight. I can't imagine being 65 lbs lighter. My max weight was 205 lbs last year, and even then i was still looking thin.

Aside from lifting, which you should do, if you are having trouble eating enough I'd recommend finding a good shake to drink every day. Here's one I make (> 1100 kcals):

80g steel cut oats (soaked overnight in water and then rinsed)
2 scoopy ON natural vanilla whey
50g peanut butter
10g unrefined cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil
1 whole avocado (this can be substituted for a banana, but i don't like to due to the extra sugar)
2/3 cup of coconut milk (+/- to desired consistency)

(I liquefy everything but the avocado and add the avocado last, blending it as little as possible as it gets too whipped if you blend it on a high speed...)

The taste is pretty neutral, I actually enjoy it.

Good luck.

Okay, you're right. This dudes snacks are like one of my meals, I definitely need to do more about my diet in order to gain weight.

Well, I feel that this thread is just about dead, but I appreciate those who gave me solid advice and I'll start working on my diet. If gains occur I'll post an update in a few months.

This is me...

To maintain at ~205 lbs / 6'4" at my activity level I had to eat 3500-3700 kcal per day.

Bitch How? I'm 6'3'' 165lb and skinny as fuck.