>>40840695

Huh...

He BARELY escaped manlet tier.

I think the real point is Melania Trump is 5'11. Fuck my life women are taller than me these days.

Look up Putin's height for a laugh.

You won't be laughing when he takes over the world

Ok, Napoleon

Try googling Trump heigh in feet now. He was downgraded ages ago.

(He's under 6' if you want the real down low)

He is also obese

His son Barron is the fucking tall one. 12 years old and nearly as tall as his mom.

When will they learn?

Yugoslavs are very tall now, so his ancestry/genes allow it.

We're all aware he's not Trump's right?

Melania is neither from these days nor quite so tall, tho she is tall

Trump wears heel lifts. Look at the video where he shakes hands with Trudeau where you can see how off balance his gait is, also his shoes are too thick at the mid foot. During the republican nominee phase you can see him get towered over by Jeb Bush who is actually 6'3. Trump is

He's obviously Trump's, just fucking look at him, dumbass. Are Hill shills that mad, they have to invent cuck stories now?

He looks more like Trump than any of his other kids. Wait until he hits puberty.

literally the perfect male height.

can this man be more based

I think Ivanka is the eeriest lookalike. Doubt Barron will come that close.

Im from ex-yugoslavia and im 6'3 and im not even considered that tall, so i confirm this statement.

@40842397
Weak bait he is very tall in pictures

She's a tranny. Same with ivanka. Google it.

Barron won't have plastic surgery like Ivanka though.

However, I think Fred Trump already looks the closest with the shit eating grin, but you know they're all his kids just by looking.

Trump has dark brown hair naturally but dyes it blonde (he's probably gone white haired now I guess, but either way he has brown hair genes), Milania is also a strong brown. It's crazy how Barron has inherited his dad's hair dye genes rather than the dominant brown hair genes.

Put Barron next to any of the other Trump kids and you'll note there is no family resemblance too. He's significantly taller and naturally blonder, better bone structure and frame. Trump looks like a potato head on a sack of potatos. His male kids also have inherited his potato face. I would wager his real dad's another Slovene or at least a Yugoslav, many have good bone structure and are tall.

Barron happened while Trump was busy with the apprentice and Milania had gone back to Slovenia for a while. Not to mention Trump may well be infertile, it happens to guys his age.

Guy on the right is 6'2. Trump is in lifts.

Jeb looks pretty proud of how he towers over everyone here.

He is probably thinking "fucking manlets" inside of his head.