Being born to a low height

>Being born to a low height

>People think this is a valid excuse to be a manlet

JUST HIT THE GYM SHORT STUFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfDy-uebGgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek. extending legs will only raise his height while his bone density/frame size will stay the same so he looks even worse. any real 180 cm guy will look much wider than him and much bigger overall

this kek

his calves may be half a foot longer but he fucked his proportions

Looks pretty damn good to me

181cm is ~ 5'11

lmao, below 6 feet.
All that pains and still hasn't learned.

Damn feel bad for people that are this self concious or have fallen for whatever bullshit in society to think they need to be X tall.

Don't forge the basis of 'being fit' is a level of functional strength and you do something like this you think you can run or jump properly anymore?

I'd rather just stay his original height.

I'm 6ft and I always mirin how easy it is for shorter guys to look bigger easier.

Why not just learn some Asian language and go live there if you are so concerned with your height? (all the women and men will be way shorter)

Or invest the time and money you spent getting that surgery towards yourself (money attracts women too let's not forget)

The ultimate Veeky Forumsizen

His nipples are still crooked

This is the ultimate manlet move

They are no longer manlets

They are men

how far can modern medicine take us?

That money would have been better spent removing those generic as fuck tribal band tattoos or getting a spray tan that covers at least part of the area between his dick and his toes. And did he make lines in his tan to make it look like he has abs?

What a fucking jerkoff.

Looks pretty damn fat to me

manlet is a state of mind. they will always be manlets in their heads and have problems because of it

we can go taller

The funny thing is this is actually pretty much true. Much like how people who get cosmetic surgery to the face still see themselves as ugly even after surgery. Most of these guys that get surgeries to add height are probably still incredibly self-conscious and depressed.

dude wtf his body looks so out of proportion now lmao

We have the technology. We can rebuild him.

being so insecure that you spend thousands$to get your legs chopped off

>manlets

We can do better.

Even the outlet got tired of being short.

He looks horrible and out of proportion. Should have stayed a manlet and just accepted his faith. He had a good looking fit body. Like wtf, why would you jepridaize that. I highly doubt those legs won't be prone to injuries or anything like that.

they won't be. if you break a leg it heals and it becomes stronger because of it. but his blood circulation might be worse because of that extra height. not to mention his legs look ridiculously out of proportion. i bet he will never wear shorts because of it

Just a reminder that this is what women want.

no the lines are from sitting, the fat creases.

Does this sound worth it?

Never being able to run again for 3 INCHES

The guy here was 5'6 now is 5'9 and can't ever run properly again because of 3 inches wtf

But he got a gf lol

I grew 1" vertical height on SS and gained 8" waist to my waist. Worth it cuz I can lose the waist and keep the height obviously.

This. I legit feel bad for these guys

So, like, if you get a fake tan you can't sit down or you'll get big white lines in your abdomen? Good lord.

>going from 5'6 to 5'9
literally, whats the point? 5'6, 5'7 or 5'9, youre still a manlet

Kek. His legs look weird as fuck now and it's not just the bruises and scars, it's the proportions. He looks like an alien disguised as a human who has got the disguise subtly wrong.

it seems that way, i have only ever tanned naturally so i wouldnt know

>Damn feel bad for people that are this self concious or have fallen for whatever bullshit in society to think they need to be X tall

because you are average height. if you were under 5'7 and from EU you'd quickly change your tune

Not to go all /pol/ on you, but I attended a continuing legal education seminar on serving transgender clients and this one woman (formerly male) literally looked like someone built by some space creature who had never actually seen a human being and was just going off of bits and pieces he picked up from another alien at a bar, and was subsequently left on a spaceship parked too close to the sun and got all droopy and melty and shit. Fucking horrific.

>I have to remember I'm not really who she's talking about any more

Yes you are buddy, you've just hidden it a bit.

>hfw their kids are all short arsed and he can't hide his genetics from her any longer

>gets painfull and high risk surgery
>months of pain for legs to heal
>still 5'11
JUST LMAO AT YOU MANLETS

Yeah, these people who do shit like this to change their bodies, whether it's height alteration, sex change or just plain old fashioned cosmetic surgery always look a bit off. Like you say, it's what an alien might imagine a human looks like if they had it described to them.

Even someone that Veeky Forums worships like Zyzz looks slightly off from the work he had done on his face IMO. Don't even get me started on Jeff.

>tribal tattoos

The surefire telltale sign of the chronically insecure. Just don't do it guys.

Pic related too.

How long can this shitty joke go on for?

I feel so bad for laughing at this poor blokes pain

At least Zyzz looked vaguely ethnic. This guy's real name is probably like Art Kowalski or something even less exotic.

>self-inflicted due to crippling insecurities

Nah fuck him

Freels. This isn't some 14-year old girl. It's a grown man who should know better.

Though apparently not grown enough.

Haw haw.

I tried.

My God, it looks so weird.

I feel like there are better things I could be doing with my time.

>still not allowed to wear pants

Do these people not realize that if you're in your mid 30s you generally don't return from a trip to a third world country 6 inches taller (and only in your calves) and that all their friends and family are going to get freaked the fuck out next time they see them?

>manlet
>friends and family

5'8 here I'd rather remain manlet and be able to run

I can't believe that those doctors are allowed to profit off manlet feels

A whole industry based on manlets, how about that.

How long are a pair of legs?

>be 173 cm (5'6")
>spend tens of thousands of dollars to have your bones snapped in half and filled with slowly expanding metal rods
>spend 6 months in excruciating pain and lose the ability to run or walk normally
>still be a manlet (181 cm = 5'9")

Fuckin kek

Roughly 2 inches, judging from the photo.

nice b8

>tfw 183cm naturally
>tfw didn't even need surgery and i'm STILL taller than him

manlets ETERNALLY btfo

INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP

Nobody's screencapping this garbage.

Rude user

Now make one where his neck and head are taller but his legs are shorter

>181cm
>5'11 and 1/4
>Remains a manlet

Joke got stale about 5 images ago.

You have been visited by the legsman of height gains

Terrible proportions and unusable outlets will come to you unless you post "GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN" in this thread

It's not that they were born manlets, it's just that they fucked up nutritionally when it really mattered. No use trying to fix it now.

Someone post the webm of the leg lengthening surgery were they shove metal bars straight down the tibia

Shit is disgusting

>the doctor who performed the surgery didnt get one done on himself because hes confident in his body and successful so he doesnt need to seek artificial ways to fix his insecurity

this picture tells you a lot

*comes into work and is inexplicably a foot taller*
wow, bob you seem...taller...what is your secret???
i paid a doctor thousands of dollars to break my legs and screw them back together, thus extending the length of my shins by a foot.

this has to be a goddamn joke

everytime it's some 6' genetic god who posts this shit

fuck off you pampered genetic winner

its only in dirty countries, not the real world where there are rules

are you an idiot? that's completely accurate

wtf?? height doesnt matter shitlord....im 5'5" and i bang solid 9/10's on a weekly basis...fucking shit lord

>5'6"=173cm
>5'9"=181cm

lmao whos the retard buddy boyo, lmaooo, kysss kyss you are sOOooo stupid HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin, and FDR saved the world from Nazism and Chinamanism. Churchill was 5'6, Stalin was 5'4", and FDR's legs got took by the polio but collectively and individually they changed the world, for better or worse, more than 99% of 6' and above people in world history.

Stop whining about things you can't change and do something with your life.

Also Churchill was fat as shit.

5'9" is 1.75

FUCK THATS POINT 9 I AM THE IDIOT
well sorry boys

holy fuck im keck

It really doesn't matter as much as people think it does until 5'5" and lower. Even then confidence and dressing well goes a long fucking way.

Just don't waste your time with women who are too insecure to wear heels around you and you're golden.

It's 5.9 feet, not 5 foot 9 inches. I made the same mistake. In my defense, I was violently shaken by my mother while still an infant.

5.9' is not 5'9''

i came out of the womb half dead so thats my excuse

.93832 is a fraction of a foot you mongoloid. Not inches.

ohhh very nice pampered big genetic god baby :)) do you want to win another lottery :)) ohh what a good genetic god baby ahhh i love you what a godd i love you baby :))

that's 5.9 not 5'9"

HOLY FUCK

Watch this video. This guy got 2 fucking surgeries for 6 inches from 5'7 to 6'1. He is still going.

at 2:15 he pops his bone out and in. How can you get this way

youtube.com/watch?v=RfDy-uebGgg

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE

damn, look at those eyebrows

Why do you use that fucktarded measuring system again?

cause we can and you can't stop us.

What kind of adult wears a letterman jacket? You know that guy didn't peak in high school. Well, hopefully not.

I'm pretty sure this is still bait but I'll take it.

173 cm = 5'8
181cm = 5'11

Fucking eurofags. Learn our superior form of measurement.

Why are pajeets always the most insecure and narcissistic? I may be Asian but at the very least I'm not a pajeet.

We'll that's horrifying. From Manlet to Manlet stilt alien. That's a man who will be unhappy all his life. All the surgery in the world can't fix that kind of crazy

Well, at least people will be focused on his freakishly long calves and fucked up proportions rather than hit shitty tattoos.