What car does Veeky Forums drive?

What car does Veeky Forums drive?

Don't tell me someone who strives for a perfect physique doesn't strive for financial success too? And you know damn well that Stacy doesn't want someone who drives a landfill 2001 civic

2014.5 toyota camry

Bitches love reliable fuel efficient cars.

2007 M3 4dr, bought it 2 years ago now

04 mustang gt.
>pls no bully

not gonna make it

pic related

Noice

2014 toyota corolla. Its a reliable car that will get me through school. Then ill get something nicer

Full 3" downpipe and exhaust and running 20 psi

Hey that's a pretty nice car for a student user

>driving a lazy mobile
>not riding a bike, walking, or running everywhere you go

It's like you guys want to be fat.

Whatever car my driver brings. Usually a black Camry. I haven't driven a car in like 3 years.

My bike is a cheap Yamaha Exciter. Pic related but mine is blue.

2014 Mazda 3 very efficient and reliable.

Bb6 prelude for a daily and an S14 silvia for track/recreation. I only lift to match the Silvia's power and pession. It's one of my very favourite things in the world.

> :')

what is that gay shit

Why does anyone who drives a mustang or charger seem like such a cuck

Ya bruh gotta run from La to San Francisco for that meeting.

Gets me from A to B.

he probably lives in Taiwan or some other chink country

Vietnam. At least it's a bike not a scooter. I'd love a Ducati but I don't use the bike enough to warrant such an expense

>t. Bus rider

You all know bitches can't resist a man getting from A to B on this bad boy. No fuel cost and keeps your calves nice and pumped. Cars are for boys anyway

2017 Raptor.

Thats a big car for a small man

I drive a 2013 buick verano. Pretty nice sedan

I'm 6'2" so it's the perfect size. I came from a cramped 2006 Jeep.

hopefully this heap of shit soon

until then one of my other 2 overpriced meme weebmobiles

I legit can not imagine buying a car ever and then let alone having the money for fuel. The only cars I see in this shithole are low tier diesel family shitboxes. Cars are for 1st worlders, while delusional people from developing countries collect the leftover rust.

2015 White Honda Civic. Averaging 40 mpg. Enjoy your $150/mo in gas faggots.

Grow a pair, cuck. Can you even hear that thing's 4banger milkbox engine?

Could have had a Miata

Lol you are THIS jealous

2006 Honda Accord V6 w/ 6MT

not too shabby for a glorified commuter, the 6 speed manual livens up the engine for sure

Nobody gives a fuck how big your engine is. Muscle cars and sports cars are like guys on gear, at that point you're just doing it to try and impress or overshadow other shallow men.

I'm not a hairdresser.

Where are you?

I want to love the Sti but the wheels on this model kill me everytime.
>dat size

"It just works"

drz400
as far as manly bikes go its either this or an r1

either way this thing is sex on wheels.
enjoy your fagmobiles, boys, you have to be 6ft or taller to flatfoot this

during hs

Extremely fun and handles great with decent power (182)

now

2015 ford fiesta zetec S.

Really fast for a small car and £0 road tax.

98 Ford Ranger
>pretty reliable
>not horrible gas mileage
>easy to work on when something goes south

I've always liked rangers but U heard they don't drive all that good

I was thinking about getting one of these a my first bike

Underrated

It looks like a hybrid of both but more like a scooter desu

2004 Ford Excursion... It's big, bulky, and cheap.
>tfw just like me

This thing
Im a mommy's boy so they buy me nice stuff

>driving a car without seat belts
>driving a car without a steel cage
>driving a car without airbags

I bet you lock your legs.

C7 vette

>manly
As far as dual sports go there's nothing manlier than the xr650r. They weren't the king of the Baja 1000 for nothing. Drzs break a lot too from what I've heard. Or are they manly because you always have to work on them?
I have an xr650l and its reliable as fuck, but also slow as fuck cuz it's air cooled. I want a crf450, perfect combo of everything

2012 Astra gtc
Good on fuel and I like it

2001 firebird

Should I keep it after graduation or buy a new challenger r/t

PagChomp

Why do fags like this car?

I actually like the 04 Mustang GT, cheap and fast for power and has a nice V8. I like it over the 2005-2010 V8's though the 5.0 surpasses it.

Anyway the true muscle car is a Camaro, stacy's love camaro's. Aesthetically I would say FRS/BRZ and due to the balance of the car , but the engine under performs, regardless stacy's like those cars too.

BMW's and any car with a gigantic wing is not aesthetically pleasing enough to look at, any car with a 4 door and a wing or anything like that just doesn't stand out enough. You can get soccer moms with Miata's though.

Remember it's not about performance for bitches, it's about looks (as with everything)

>drz400 breaks down all the time
>bike has been almost unchanged for decades
it's so unreliable that it has remained the same since it was created

>frs/brz
>driving a car that will get pulled on by an '01 odyssey

bros, what top speed do i have to have driven to get a girls like this?

I don't lift. I don't drive a vehicle I own and don't have a license. But I do like small Tacoma's.

2015 BMW 535d. Identical to pic related, I like it.

Kek

>buying a 5 series over an M3

dun goofed.

2004 sti

Proof? That's hilarious

>striving for financial success
>buy spending all his money on a flashy car that loses half its value after the first 1k miles

I do a lot of miles with work, so this is more comfortable and a lot cheaper to run - no point in running a 4.0 V8 when you mostly do motorway driving.

You the guy with the E90 further up? Nice cars, quite fancy one if my annual mileage drops.

>>buy spending all his money on a flashy car that loses half its value after the first 1k miles

>buying a brand new car
>ever
It is like you want to be poor.

Not the guy that said this, but BRZ's have a 2 litre engine, the 2001 Oddessy had a V6 3 litre. Obviously weight comes into it a bit but it's a whole litre advantage and there's no replacement for displacement

That's what I'm sayain man. I've never owned a car with less than 100k miles on it. Let all the gold diggers circle around the dumbass who goes into debt for a car he can't afford. They deserve each other.

That's why you buy cars that are going to increase in value? Like an E46 CSL for example

E39 M5s are slowly creeping up and up in price, might be worth investing in a decent one of them too.

Cheers man, I'll look into this

1997 Jaguar XJ6

tfw loads of people allegedly have really nice cars and I just have a 2008 Ford Mondeo 2.0

rip my shitty paying life

1991 Ford f-150 RWD

GET ON MY LEVEL BITCH, RUST AND GRAVEL IN THE BACK TO COMPLETE THE LOOK

97 f150

Nothing wrong with a Ford Mondeo

Ducatis are pieces of shit unless you are made of money, even still they are pieces of shit but at least you can afford it

It's not fast enough. I thrash my car around sometimes, and I need more power, but I don't have enough money to either modify it, or biy a better car.

I bet it was grandpas old truck for each of you