Milk

I hear/read many things about milk.

Some sources say its bad, some say it's really good for you.

What does Veeky Forums think about milk?

(also extra question, does milk hydrate you or dehydrate you? I can't find a straight answer on this either)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/calcium-and-milk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i drink a ton its good easy protein and calories

It's not really worth it.

It is proven to increase estrogen because of the hormones that are pumped into the cows from birth, causes acne and gyno, and has high fat/cholesterol content to better alternatives out there currently on the market.

Not really worth buying if you're serious about lifting

Basicly, if you're a fat fuck whos cutting don't drink milk. If youre trying to gain muscle or something don't mind drinkingn milk. It might give pimples and make you shit if youre luctose intolerant

>Some sources say it's bad

China study is a load of confirmation biased bull

>Milk leeches calcium from your bones

Yeah, if your blood pH was acidic.

>hydrate or dehydrate
Case by case basis. It -is- in essence a diuretic, but some people are barely affected and some feel it within the hour

Top tier for bulking, shit tier for cutting. If you have the money, go for unsweetened almond milk. Don't listen to broscientist faggots talking about estrogen levels though.

>Drink about 750ml of milk a day
>acne hasn't changed
>still shit fine

If you're lactose intolerant you shouldn't breed. don't pass on those shit genetics.

it s bad for niggers

I agree with this except for the cutting part, I drink 1% milk and I honestly don't feel like it's holding me back from losing fat, and if it is it's such a small amount that my overall healthy nutrition and training cancels it out.
It's the best thing to mix whey with, makes it taste way better than when you mix it with water.

Some milk is like 120 calories for 10g protein right?

It's not bad at all

i drink it everyday with protein powder and creatine whether im trying to bulk or cut. Seems to work fine for both

Yeah, the thing that scares a lot of people away is they nutrition facts say there's 14 grams of sugar but that's lactose sugar, not fructose or sucrose so it's not unhealthy. unless you're lactose intolerant anyways.

I guess 1% is good if you can moderate your intake well, but I fucking love milk and drink about half a gallon a day when I have it so I try not to keep it around on a cut because drinking ~1,000 calories can leave you feeling hungry while trying to maintain a deficit.

Holy fuck dude, I love milk but I only have like 2 or 3 glasses a day.

4 net carbs

Harvard recommends avoiding dairy and getting your calcium from greens instead, saying dairy increases prostate cancer risk

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/calcium-and-milk/

They also think we are genetically the same as Africans. So into the trash it goes.

Hmm?

Cow's milk is a perfect source of protein.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score

However, the meme about it being full of estrogen may be true.

They also say potatoes cause diabetes lmfao

It literally makes a little baby calf into a musclebound bull in months. Milk is god's gift to bulking