>get man boobs
th..thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot to lift.

>He fell for the GOMAD meme

looking thicc

I've become the same, what do. Do I just eat less and lift the same weight? pls h..help

What are you complaining about? You GOT BIG!!
So it worked like advetised, nobody said "eat big to get lean and vascular"

>Do I just eat less and lift the same weight?

yes

>Being above 15%
>Ever

You fell for the biggest meme ever.

The first step any beginner should do is cut to 10%. Then bulk to 14%. Then cut to 8% and stay between 8 and 12% forever.

If you didn't do this, you fucked up.

>first step for any beginner is to cut

wrong

le epic cut meme

The guy is right. Are you lifting to become a power lifter, if no then cut. Beginners will have noob gains they don't need to bulk for strength.

I'm 100% correct for 99% of beginners who start out skinnyfat around 18% bf.

People who BULK starting at ~18% end up 23-25% bf and looking like OP.

EVERY average Joe should get lean first, then worry about mass. That's the healthiest AND most attractive thing to do.

So what's the highest bf% one should have as a beginner, before cutting again? 15%? 20%?

bulking is a meme and literally should not be done EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE

OP you have Gynecomastia.

lol why the fuck do people bulk beyond 15%, getting that fat completely voids any muscle you have in terms of aesthetics. Skinny always looks better than fat

>m-muh bulk cycle

No, faggot. Nothing is stopping you from cutting to 10%, then eating at a surplus of 500 calories until you reach 15%. It's just faggots that want an excuse to binge on doughnuts

But what if I'm a 130 lb 5"9 guy without any muscle mass? I'm currently bulking right now, but there's like tiny fat flabs around my tummy which I'm concerned would grow bigger.

It's probably going to be easier for me to bulk first, then cut since eating is really a chore.

I'd argue, and this is purely armchair theory, that if you're a total beginner, you shouldn't do a full blown "cut" (unless you're really fat). You'd probably be best off doing a small cut or just eating maintenance because you'd end up losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time

>at the same time

yes, I said it

also just want to add that when I started I started by cutting, I cut to 150lbs at 5'10", I couldn't even bench 1 plate and was OHPing 75lbs, and I looked like a retard, I wasn't even really lean

if you take a dyel and tell him to cut til he's lean he'll have to cut to like 130lbs, fuck that imo

I took a year off lifting to "bulk"
desu my meds made me gain 40 lbs

can I use this extra weight to build more muscle?

this board is alright when it comes to strength but very bad when it comes to general health.

>cardio kills gains
>bulk/cut cycles

not good concepts if you want to look good/be healthy rather than get a big total

ITT people who don't know what gyno is. Sorry op but you have gyno.

>not wantong 13 to 17 percent thiccmode

shiggy

>off lifting
>bulk

Bulking.... without lifting?
That's called getting fat