Back from first day at the gym, how did I do?

I've been suffering from clinical depression (got diagnosed but can't afford treatment) for years now but Veeky Forums said lifting helps. I gained around 60lbs over 7 years and am trying to slim back down, too, after seeing my family (of which I'm still the least overweight somehow) starting to suffer from weight based issues.

I think you list the numbers by sets x reps, right?
35 min bicycle @160bpm average
3x10 bench press @20lbs
3x5 shoulder press @50 lbs
2x5 Deltoid raise @50lbs

All I could do before my arms wouldn't move things anymore.

Weak as fuck. Read the sticky.

I've read the sticky, and I know it's weak, but that's why I'm going!
Also, how are you doing, user?

Better than you.

That's good to hear! Say, do you know when the next meal prep thread will pop up? I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow.

How should I know? Just make you yourself.

>I've been suffering from clinical depression (got diagnosed but can't afford treatment) for years now but Veeky Forums said lifting helps.

it really doesn't

Read the sticky. Read thr book "Starting Strength". Read Jim Wendler's book. Read NCSM's most recent recommendations for periodization and progression in resistance training. Read "The New Rules to Weightlifting".

What the fuck are you even doing? What program? Do you even have a gym or actual weights at home (that can be increased beyond woman-strength weight)?

Read the sticky holy fuck no wonder you're fat, you're too stupid to be otherwise.

Edit: I just read the title. You have access to a gym, which meabs you can actually train, which makes the shittiness of your program even more dumbfounding

>diagnosed with clinical depression

>3x10 bench press @20lbs
That's not counting the bar, I hope?

No, but it was just 1 10lbs plate per side.

I will be sure to read up on them both!

Why would you do 35 min of cardio before working out? Did you just walked in one day and started doing any exercise that came to your head?

Yes!

Bad news

You're at a very low base level of strength

Good news

You can put on a fuckton of muscles EVEN when at a massive defict because of how under trained you are.

Eat less
Lift more

You'll start seeing real results in 2 months at maximum, keep at it OP.

I'll make you proud, senpai!

But you won't, because you're a piece of shit and most likely will drop after 1 week.

I'll prove you wrong, other senpai!

I'm a skele weak piece of shit. I hope we can do this brah.

You can do it, user! I believe in you!

take a pic of your self, that will motivate you and then you can track your progress visually

just eat filling legitimate foods which have no empty calories; chicken breast, chick peas, oats, protein shake. There is your lunch and breakfast sorted

We can do this fatty. We can. WE MUST.

The let us begin now, skelly. Let us become the best us we can be!

I'll be looking for you in progress threads, friend. Godspeed!

Gotcha! The containers might not all look the same, but I'll try to portion properly!

DONT YOU BAIL ON ME user. IM WATCHING YOU

I'm here for you, user!

>3x10 bench press @20lbs
>3x5 shoulder press @50 lbs
is this with the barbell or total weight?
Like did you bench 20lbs total?

Anyway good job for starting OP.

20lbs + Barbell for bench, 50 total for shoulder

First thing you need to do is stop lurking the entire day on Veeky Forums and work out.