Assuming you're a handsome and outgoing guy, what is the shortest you can be while still being physically attractive...

Assuming you're a handsome and outgoing guy, what is the shortest you can be while still being physically attractive, like bare minimum before it goes from neutral to negative trait?

Like 5'8 realistically. So long as you still date shorter, 5'8 is fine.

At 5'5, even if you date shorter you still look retarded like alpha destiny

Don't fall for the manlet meme, that said i'd say 5'8 is the shortest you can go before it going from neutral to negative

1mm smaller than the girl.

6' realistically. 5'9 if by attractive you mean attractive to foreveralone landwhales

6'

5'9 is average american height

too bad women absolutely despise average men lol

you're noticeably short to girls at around 5'8
for /fit standards you're a manlet if you're

>tfw reading this thread at 5'9 - 5'10

If you are handsome and outgoing you won't have much trouble finding a girlfriend or banging girls.
People will make fun of you because of your height and you'll mostly have to be some sort of big to compensate I guess If you want to be somehow alpha (saying you already have the attitude and eversthing)

I'm saying that from observation. I live in Switzerland and people are generally tall but girls tend to fall pretty easily for spanish or Italian guys that are small but have a more outgoing and "alpha" attitude.

It makes a difference but definitely not as much as we tend to believe

(I'm 181cm)

At the point of intersection of these two lines, so 5'7".

Tfw reading this comment at 31, 5'2, and 28% bf

>tfw reading this thread at 6'3 but am a virgin

basically, a manlet is anyone 5'7 and under
S C I E N T I F I C A L L Y
P R O V E N

under 5'8 is now manlet cut off.

>tfw making people feel small while they're small

>be 5'9-5'10
>had a 6' gf
Shortest is probably 5'8 cause the vast majority of girls are either shorter than that or around that height. Just don't think about it bruh

yeah that seems about right by real-world standards. I'm 5'10" and I never ever feel short. It's hard to notice when guys are an inch shorter or taller than me.

tfw 5'9 at the end of the day

will becoming fit make me keep the 5'9.5 - 5'10 that i am when i wake up?

stop doing squats

actually agree.

i know guys like to think "well if I'm handsome or [insert qualifier] it wont matter".

i know legit fitness models who have their own companies, get paid, ripped, handsome (think guzman level shit) but they're like 5'6 - 5'7 and women shit talk them.

i mean women are like 5'3 fuckin tiny as well, let alone taller women.

t. you know one person like this

>was a 5'8" manlet all throughout teenage years
>hit random growth spurt at 19
>now 5'10"

whatever im not complaining

>tfw 5'8
>tfw mayor of the bare minimanlets

me? naw I know a couple fitness models guys/girls so I get invited/interact with that whole faggot fleet of individuals

includes national/world bodybuilders n shit.

sorry if this offends you, but in my experience I do 100% no-meme believe 5'8 is the top of the cut off after that women are going to start judging you/belittiling you

its not even the girl you like necessarily, its the fact her sisters/mom & her friends are going to judge you and reflect that on her so she'll be pressured to break up with you.

how I know this? i see it constantly

or hey I'm just making it alllllll up, this never happens, I'm sure you'll be fine.

fuark life is brutal for manlets

lifes not brutal, just women.

they're not even judging you, its women judging eachother.

holy shit i'm so glad i'm like 5'9.5

I hope you're a millionaire

>was a manlet
>now 5'10
ayy lmao

I'm french
A friend of mine is 5'7 (175cm) and has no problem cheating on his gf with cute girls

he isn't even in shape, btw, he's a skelly

5'8

5'7 is 170cm and 175cm is 5'9

Depends on the country, but on average I would say 5ft7

6'8"

If you're below that you should kys.

in tall countries better 1,80m/5'11 (west germany, netherlands, scandinavia). rest a bit less

At 5'9/5'10 with a fairly attractive face I can honestly say I've never had a girl negatively comment. I met an attractive 5'10 Dutch girl on Tinder, she asked how tall I was and I answered honestly, she didn't care, we met up and fucked after

I would say the cut off is 5'7-5'8
I have a good looking 5'7 friend and while he has no issues with girls he still cops banter for his height, same with 5'6 Tom Cruise whereas Tom Hardy is safe from jokes at 5'9

she's so pretty~~

>tfw this is manlet height in Former Yugoslavia

t. 5'9"

>only honest answer
6'3''

everything below that...
>King of manlets

>mfw 6'5 lanklet perma virgin

>tfw 5'5
>taller than both my parents

5'10

This
You're part of what other people percieve about your gf so she can get wrapped up in that and ditch you. You can be selective and avoid someone that cares about shit like that but it limits your options, which sucks when dating a cookie cutter that's taller.

I'm 6'0, and this thread makes me feel better about my average wiener.

I can't even begin to imagine feeling insecure about my height.