Red pill me on front squat

Mild discomfort in my shoulders.

>entire marketing effort revolving around performance
>wrists not flexible enough to do a proper front squat

Wow

They're kinda hard

That's not good enough? Goddamn.

Use straps

I think they arent worth doing till you are a seasoned lifter as something to try.

well since apparently stretching doesn't actually make you more flexible, just how exactly are you supposed to make your wrists more flexible?

You guys need to stop with the "rep pill" meme
Explanation, you want a god damn explanation of the front squat

Fucking pol....

Solid upper-back and leg builder, fantastic depth if you do them right, feel amazing and a lot more fun than squats. If you can handle how uncomfortable heavy weights rested directly on your clavicles and front delts are, you're golden.

My PR is just under 4pl8 and the hardest part wasn't the squat itself, it was how much I felt like I was being simultaneously choked and crushed to death.

they are great for your quads but they are masochistic. they literally choke you and leave your wrists and delts battered.
my wrist has been hurting for a week since i went hard on them last time, ill have to switch them out.

i fucking hate them but i heard they help your vert so i do them once in a while. that feel of choking when its in rack

i just want to dunk :(

get some scissors and cut the tendons a bit to get more range of motion

YouTube
Brian Alsruhe / Neversate
Front Squat vidya

The front squat will expose any weakness in your squat form. You can cheat up a heavy back squat with shit form but you won't do the same on front squat. The best assistance exercise for back squats bar maybe SSB squats.

Works my abs and quads really well, but I have a tendency to buttwink and it hurts my lower back.

It takes all the fun of a back squat and adds light choke play.

11/10 just be mindful of errant erections

it's just the culture of this site so if you iuse anything other than redpill you get called a newfag or a fag whatever

Best quad builder.

Not as popular because people are pussies and can't deal with pain.

It's more taxing on your cns, up there with deadlifts and heavy lateral raises

hits your quads harder

but keeps your back straighter

harder to cheat

feels heavier

hurts like fuck on your wrists when you start out, but you get used to it

top jej

compress spine to make you a manlet

The CNS is what I've noticed most. A 1pl8 front squat tires me out more than a 3pl8 back squat. Hell on stabilizing muscles in back too. For me anyway. I'm glad, it really does expose your weak points.

>tfw only do front squats
Ppl mire u way faster and it looks more athletic, and gives u strong af upper back.
Doesnt work hamstrings tho