F A S C I S T _ A E S T H E T I C

F A S C I S T _ A E S T H E T I C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice

will be thinking of this while hitting the heavybags tonight

wtf I love Il Duce now

>Left wing cucks, right wing cucks all doing the Jews work

Why not be a freeman? a man of the center?

Sad but true leftists associate upper body strength with fascism and nazis.

>be diehard Commie scum
>pick up a dumbbell
>FUUUARRRRKK HEIL HITLER

Kek

(((Kurzberg)))

Fascist reporting in

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

(((Hitler))) wasn't a Fascist

>le centrism
How can that give you any freedom when what is "center" is constantly shifting?

Right is what the right wing desperately wishes it was.
Replace that pic with Blaha and you'll be more accurate.

It makes sense if you adhere to the postmodernist perspective that has unfortunately infected the Left.

Just as we must do away with beneficial social constructs like the family unit, gender roles, faith, we must also do away with our own healthy bodies, like choosing to have weaker upper body strength. After all, to these people "health" is mostly a social construct. Which I suppose is true, to a degree. But not in the sense of the ridiculous fat positive movement.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

>standing for nothing
>le_smugface.png

Kys

>Which I suppose is true, to a degree.
This is where the left and everyone after the modernists fail. Always getting too wrapped up in signifiers and ignoring that physical reality still exists even when you can't adequately describe it through words or numbers. Saying something is a social construct does not magically remove the power it has over you.

Mankind was made to evolve , so should its ideals, outlooks etc. Its the reason why the West dominates the world and why places like the middle east cant move forward. Cause the refuse to change there ways.

>Chosing to be a left cuck or a right cuck.
>He thinks you can only agree with one view on something
Nice choices you have there friendo.

That does not mean that the right wing is filled with chad thundercocks.
Blaha is FAR stronger then the average left wing twink and holds decidedly right wing views.

He is the average hardcore right wing guy.

>Mankind was made to evolve so should its ideals, outlooks etc. Its the reason why the West dominates the world
Claims to be a centrist, regurgitates left wing progressive nonsense. How are you 'progressing' if your entire ideology is just to act as a bridge and weathervane between the two primary active ideologies? You act all edgy, but in reality, you've volunteered to be beta cuck social lubricant.
>why places like the middle east cant move forward. Cause the refuse to change there ways.
This is historically illiterate. Salafism and extremism are new, historically, being only three hundred years old. They're a revival, not a continuous primal state that's held throughout Islamic history (not to say they aren't always violent fucks). Remember that less than two hundred years ago, the Ottomans had a semi-modern, semi-secularizing empire.

Every left wing person ive ever met has been against improving themselves physically.
Even the "tough" ones make up excuses.
>I'm skinny strong
>I'm fat strong
The regular ones really believe that there is something wrong with lifting,

>cuck

>The concept of 'physical health', 'beauty' and body 'strength' is oppressive anyway. It implies some people are physically superior and others inferior based on arbitrary standards and social constructs.
>We're all valuable and equal as human beings.

top fucking kek

Since when is sating mankind was made to evolve leftist? that is just scientific fact. never knew science had an agenda. Perhaps when you find something you dont agree with it is leftist. It sound awfully similar to leftist that scream racism and sexism when using a scientific fact when discussion thing like race and gender. Like i said left cucks and right cucks.

>Ottomans had a semi-modern, semi-secularizing empire.
Tell that to the Greeks , Armenians, kurds and Balkan children they raped ,brutalized , murdered and brainwashed. So modern such secular. Ottomans though there history has contributed nothing to mankind. Islam had done very little and what contribution it had were mostly done by Iranians.

>Salafism and extremism are new
Lmao. Go tell that to the millions they massacred over religion ideology since the founding of the caliphate and it various successors.Islam is trash because they refuse to adopt western values and evolve.

>Has no response
>post reaction face
>hey guys i sure showed him amiright

post your fashy workout music
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

That's because when your 400lbs your stronger than a 95lb skeleton.

>I'm in the middle so I'm right!
Everytime

How can one man be so cowardly? Are you ashamed?

>>>/reddit/

>fashy

what did he mean by this?

>most anti-Israel people are the far right and far left, no mainstream person will touch the issue at all

>hurr durr you're doing the Jews' work if you're not a faggot centrist who pretends "partisanship" is at the root of all our issues

Genocide isn't an exclusively non-secular concept. Look at the genocidal campaigns of Britain during the late industrial, early modern period, in India or South Africa. You don't have to be a theist of any sort to be a sociopathic monster.

I'm an Armenian, and I recognise that the perpetrators of our genocide were the Ottomans of the time period. Those who continue to deny it are propagating it. That doesn't mean I blindly hate all Turks; it was Ottoman Turks who saved my family.

politics is cope
when will stormcels learn?

>implying Chad even knows what right wing and left wing means in a political sense

>KURZBERG

>I chose a "side" therefore I'm right
>the sides are composed of dozens of different binary questions that no reasonable human being should choose yes to all of

>2017
>still not revering the ideal of the New Soviet Man and exemplifying Juche perfection

enjoy your homoerotic pseudo-ideology fascists

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

> Implying Chad doesn't know enough about it, and doesn't just act like he doesn't because Stacey doesn't like politics

>lmao guys the only real truth is in the middle of opposing views XD
>why is that user
>uuhhhh because its it middle XPPP

underrated post

politics = incels trying to control chadonomics and pussy theory of value

God Damnit Marx. This level of delusion is fucking hilarious.

Reddit please go, you are ruining this board.

never forget

Swole left reporting in
You fascists better watch out!

#swoleleft

>why not be a libertarian
ftfy

#swoleleft reporting in

you would think they would use their strength to help the weak and impoverished

D E V I L I S H T A C T I C S

doesnt exist
they just get fat

>Cause the refuse to change there ways.

No, they give the poor, weak men a barbell and tell them "now you do it".

Fascists need a big strong leader to make all their decisions for them, real men understand the importance of small government and personal responsibility.

I'm buff and left. Right wing is correlated with lower iq.

if you deny that it's the jews that benefit from your shitty two-party system you're a retard and should kys

epic amuggy m8 mire mine :^)