Discussing with coon about squats

I am telling this black guy about squats and he says this is correct and then dismisses everything I say with a "sure bud" is this correct form?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/[MMD] Reimu.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to mention when I told him Im learning about these things and I go the gym he said "that's sad" kek.

Fuck off retard

Good way to snap your knees up. Also a fucking brace for a squat? What a weak faggot.

t. someone who's never squatted over 3pl

thanks for your valuable input senpai

>discussing with a coon

hahahahahahHAHAHHAHAH

white boi mad cuz he aint strong as this nigga over here lmao baka

If you squat enough you can do this

i.4cdn.org/f/[MMD] Reimu.swf

What the fuck are you even on about? You type like your retarded. We can't even really tell if he has good form or not from this screenshot.

Either way, why don't you just mind your own business you fucking retard? He'll either ask for help as a man if he feels he needs it, or he'll keep doing shitty form and take a trip to snapcity.

>not parallel

>that knee placement

Lol he's fucked

No u

>those shoes

>high bar with those knees and that back

lol

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to post this

ZERO . snap city. snap city. tfw no white lights and black skin.

Sorry everyone I forgot to mention he's a major cuck so that might explain his ignorance

>haha hes black let me use a slur!!

but seriously shouldnt you know idiot? was he parallel? Was he ass to grass? if not then the answers no.

why do you guys pretend to act like retards on this site? its a basic human movement holy shit

Ok weak back faggot. whatever you say.

I cant fucking see anything, whats wrong with it

>this is my race

this is why i dont go out lmao

>racial insults
>please confirm I was right guys
he sounds like he does not want your help in the slightest and arrogant, leave him be

Terrible form, half reps.

if thats as deep as he goes, no dice. Its fixable though.
as for you OP, it sounds like youre giving unwarranted advice. Dont be that guy.

Good Lord

>10 kids
>8 living
20% mortality rate, Jesus Christ.

guys probably coming out of the hole and the faggot op wanted le upboats, to feel like less of a genetic failure that he is, and to get the attention to nobody in his life affords him so he made up this shit tier story

I don't have many animal pictures, here's something with dog in the title though

Guys stop falling for bait a bunch of dumb niggers are posting stupid threads all over Veeky Forums. Sage.

I'm not baiting you I have the screen shots from snapchat

This caused my lifts to go down but my happiness to increase.

Let him kill himself

Eh its not perfect but it is a squat

90% of the guys laughing or saying LOL SHOES if they posted a pic would look stupid as fuck.

>needs go rest more on his median of foot than forward
>needs to brace and stabilize core and back so hes not doing a good morning at the bottom of his rep
>go lower and knees

>arguing with outdated farm equipment

Why? Improve yourself and let that nigger snap his shit up.

why would op even talk to the nigger in the first place

i never talk to any people as dumb as that unless they talk to me first or ask to work in

just let that nigger be, also op prob looks like a cuck so thats why jerome outalpha'd you with his squat

>hey-y man, u should maybe keep ur back tight when u squat and go bellow parallel

>sure bud

Nah the black dude I talked to is a actual cuck I could go into detail but it'd take a while and I'm going to bed

numbers game dawg
how many living offspring you got?

So far I have not had any offspring die.

why are you telling him about his form? no one cares, literally no one will listen. i see people catbacking all the time but i don't say anything

>Be working out
>Been lifting for over a year and a half.
>Some dyel walks up to me.
>"Hey-y bro, you shouldn't squat like that. See, you have to do it this way."
>Dyel attempts to show a squat despite being new to it himself.
>"Sure bud"
>Dyel feels the need to vent about it on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.
Dude just kill yourself. Don't offer tips when no one asked for it. Your just like the rest of the dyels who give shit opinions.

>Implying that isn't shopped to all hell.

>Atg
Kys

ew disgusting "diversity" propaganda. fuck niggers

>his max w-went up t-too fast
>m-maybe he has b-bad form
>m-maybe he's a c-cuck
This is sad nigger.

>be me
>warming up
>squatting lmao1.5pl8
>trying out a cue I saw from some weightlifters
>"don't grip the bar too hard, squat with your legs, not your back"
>this cause my elbows to go back
>some faggot squatting 0.25pl8 in the smith machine starts talking to me after my first rep
>"can I give you tip? try to get the elbows forward to keep your body stable"
why do fucking dyels feel the need to comment on my lifts. It's not like it's not valid what he says, but I didn't ask for advice, so shut the fuck up nigger.

>telling this black guy
>dismisses everything
That's when you hit 'em with the salty sea dog.