Bulking is a god damn hilarious joke

>that one lazy fat fuck who eats shit all day and states that he is "bulking"
>that fat fucking training at the gym who goes around and gives advice
>that fat fuck who tells dyels to "bulk"
glad I never listened to any of those fucks. I never had to "bulk" a day in my life and I am cut, strong, fit, shredded, and called "muscles" by my coworkers. Literally no reason to eat a fuck ton. Hell, I eat 3 normal meals a day, eat protein after workout, skip most of the bullshit foods, cut out sugars as much as I can, drink tons of water, and I am fucking mired. Stop with the bulking bullshit. Just drink your fucking whey after lifting, get your protein in. Eat your veggies, your meats, your grains. Drink tons of water, and don't let anyone tell you to fall for that fucking joke of a bulk bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIX-RyorgkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulking is a myth.
All the pro bbers do not bulk. When bbers say they are bulking what they are really saying is they are having a holiday from strict dieting.

If it's worked for every successful athlete, bodybuilder and powerlifter, why would anyone not do it?

Post your lifts, please.

6'1 bulked from 145 to 175 in just over a year. How is eating enough to gain weight a meme?

Bulking for months on end is a meme.

Bulking should ve done in 4 week periods, with a cut/rest of a couple of weeks in between.

Anabolic growth response stimulated by overeating returns to base line after 4 weeks.

Before that, even untrained sedentary people put on 40%+ of weigbt gained as LBM.

After 4 weeks (give or take) 80%+ of weigbt gained is fat.

Sauce?

This.

"Bulk then cut" is a fucking meme.

I was 160 lbs skinnyfat when I started almost a year ago. I l was literally hovering the same weight the whole time and I just gradually became leaner and leaner.

Explain that, fatties.

>tfw my aunt was a nutritionist and gave me a diet plan that I religiously followed.

OP here, I've even been congratulated by some of the people going for years. I fucked two of my coworkers, got asked questions from people on gear, and people ask about my lifts. I really just start with the heaviest shit and do 5 reps, and the lighter they go, the more reps I do. I do heavy shit and light shit on the same day. I am pretty fucking personally impressed with myself, desu. I don't know if I was just blessed with good genetics all my life or what. I just do three forms of curls one day, shoulder workouts, and pullups, and the other day dumbbell chest presses, OHP, two forms of cable pulldowns "one for my chest and one for triceps"

people at first questioned if I spend too long doing certain workouts and they tried to correct me when I was a dyel, but they told me sorry later and told me maybe I was on to something, as I got bigger than people who have been lifting for years in a span of fucking 4 months, lel.

Google :

Short bulk cycle.

Over eating growth response

And the like

on "curls and pullups day" I do back workouts, remove shoulder. I only do OHP as shoulder.

>posting ugly girls

Post your body, instead.

Depends on your body and what your goals are. I'm 6'7 and I'm interested in getting really strong 260kg+ DL kind of strong.

Not really interested in being cut and having abs and such already have a gf and get stared at daily for my height don't need more eyes on me lol

But each to his own

Post body and lifts Op.

lists facts w no source

You never had to cut OP? I just started lifting again and I want to gain as little fat as possible.

From watching vids it seems the you gotta bulk myth comes from asspained powerlifters.

>If it's worked for every successful athlete, bodybuilder and powerlifter, why would anyone not do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=GIX-RyorgkQ

What people who are on drugs do is completely different from what natural people who are not on drugs can and should do.

FUCK you nigger that is a straight up 9/10, its literally just the 5head

The only reason lee priest bulked up like that is because he didnt give a fuck and just want to recreationally eat. Thats what they say they do after competitions.

If you want a good example of not cutting bbing look at Von Moger. He keeps a level of fitness all year then just does more a couple of weeks before competition. He never bulks.

>Go through periods of stress eating and stress anorexia
>Pass it off as cutting or bulking to hide my eating disorders

It's fucking perfect

I've lifted for years and never made any gains, years. So much wasted time. Finally realized that I needed to actually give bulking a real shot and actually started drinking about 3/4 gallon of milk a day. In a couple months all of my lifts have gone up considerably, more than any other time in all of my training. I've only gained about 8 or 10 pounds in the last couple months, I know it's not pure muscle, but it allowed me to make greater gains than anything else in ten years, and my enthusiasm for lifting has been completely rekindled. I recommend it for anyone who has never really committed to a serious bulk and has stalled on linear gains.

>roider is a good example of anything for natties

Nice try callum

I'll let you in on the secret for gaining for aesthetics.
It is entirely about fat loss. People only perceive low fat people as muscular because you can see all their musculature.
Pursuing "bulking" is therefore the opposite of lifting for aesthetics.
If you lift withoit deliberately trying to get fat you will make "lean gains" and lose fat resulting in a ripped sculpted body.