How often do you guys shower? does it even matter if youre not sticky and smell bad?

how often do you guys shower? does it even matter if youre not sticky and smell bad?

every day before bed

Depends
If Im going to school or something: every day
If I don't leave my house for a week: a week
I could care less about being dirty alone. Red flag to shower is when skin is so itchy it hurts.

Once every other day, but get washoffs on days that i don't shower. My hair is growing better (was thinning due to stress / being 32 in general). Also switched to natural deo.

My gf complains that my deo doesn't really work when i get sweaty, but constantly wants the D. I think pheromones are real

Depends.

Typically around 4-6 times a week.

In the mornings on days I have to look presentable and after workouts. Always below 30-25C because test levels

what if you dont shower for 1-2 weeks does it effect testosterone levels?

Yea it's been proven that if you stop taking showers your test levels skyrocket. Give it a try m8. Go for at least a month

You guys are fucking disgusting. 1x day minimum, twice on gym days.

This. Sometimes if I am lazy I will go to the gym in the morning and then have a shower when I come home instead of doing it twice a day.

once a week is good if you dont sweat like a motherfucker

The funny thing is around women your sleeping with they dont care.

Honestly once a week, and I still smell fine. It only matters that I keep my clothes clean. I just take showers when my hair starts to look greasy. I just naturally don't stink that much. And yeah my test levels seem to be great.

Every two days. I tend to get a smelly groin after any longer, as in when i scratch my balls and sniff.

>I could care less

>not showering daily to remove the hair oils and the sweat from your skin

Two times a day, but that's because I live in Brazil and weather is pretty hot desu

depends on the temperature

when its hot and i sweat, I'll shower once a day.

if its cold, i dont sweat as much and Ill shower mabye 3 times a week

Every time I am sweaty and dirty. Some times multiple times a day, at least once every 2 days.

Not very sweaty or smelly, usually once or twice a week. Haven't used shampoo in a month either.

i never leave the house without having had a shower

so minimum 4 times a week (gym days)

You smell dude.

this

what kind of neckbeard logic is this? all humans are sticky and smell bad, all the time.
shower every day
use deoderant, everyday
conditioner is more important than shampoo

Use antiperspirant. Deodorant only blocks the smell. Antiperspirant will prevent you from actually sweating.

>showering before laying in your own sweat for 8 hours
Why don't you shower in the morning like everyone else over 14?

The girl is Trans btw... Sh's MtF. Seen some of her videos and shes got a deep ass voice.

even in the cold regions we shower more than any other country in the world.

got it from the natives, cause the europeans were filthy as fk

I'd still fuck them

>literally obese

>laying in your own filth for 8 hours

>not cleaning yourself and sleeping in a nice clean cool bed, waking up feeling fresh

>sweating at night
Something's wrong with you m8
I started doing it because I didn't have time to shower in the morning, and then I kept doing it because I found that it helped me sleep and also kept the bed sheets clean

Everyday when I'm going out of the house for any reason. If not, I usually take one after 2-3 days.

Every other day because showering can be bad for your skin.

Have noticed i get laid more often at the bars if I haven't showered in two or three days. Pheromones are real.

I shower after I run, then again after I swim/lift and before bed, and in the morning before work. So three times a day if I'm training, once on a rest day.

ITT dirty fucking pigs

1-3 times a week. I don't go outside.

1-3 days a week. It's so fucking hot here in Georgia

>all these fucking morons ITT that don't realize how bad they smell
do the world a favor and shower once a day, YOU AREN'T DIFFERENT, YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT

Was just going to post this
but I only take cold showers so that's great

One when i wake up, one when i get back from the gym, sometimes one just before bed.

>He fell for the deodorant meme
I haven't used deodorant in 8 years.
I shower +6 a week and smell fine.

So terrible for you. Sort your shit out and get a better schedule

Usually twice a day, in the morning and after a workout.

You people are disgusting.

>and smell fine.
yeaaah about that

>skin is so itchy it hurts
What the fuck is wrong with you

ITT: Disgusting Eurotrash

It's amazing you fucks were supposed to be the inheritors of the Roman Empire. All you guys claiming you don't stink after a day or two must either not be working out hard enough or NEET recluses. Americans may be fat slobs, but at least showering daily is a common feature.

ITT: Fags witg bad skin from showering too often

You don't smell that bad if you wear deodarant and your diet isn't trash, amerifats

this

Takes europeans less than 10 minutes to shower, takes amerifats 3 people and an afternoon kek

people who sweat sleeping

10 minutes is the weekly quota for a Euro shower

this

Americans have to shower daily because they are physically disgusting and smell
Europeans have a climate that perfectly compliments working out keeping them cool

>t. afrikan european
ok m8

how can you shower so often when you don't even have enough water to drink?

Every other day. I still wash my face and change clothes every day though.

OP pic is chloe arden. I shilled her a bit on here and I am glad it spread
>mfw
I shower every other day desu

Shower every day/2 days max because I have long curly hair that I flatiron

I always wear clean clothes, try to keep my bed clean, use deodorant, lotion, and spray but I still stink I bet. Does anyone here who showers daily have long hair

S-source? Asking for a friend

3~4 times a day

brazil is a fucking hot place

this

In the morning every day and after bjj/the gym. So ~12

every day you sandnigger

Only acceptable answer.

In Norway, you're not considered human if you shower less than once every day.

What's it like to be a woman?

>tfw I shower 3 times a week, exercise 6 days a week , and have t cleaned my sheets in 8 months

wash yourself faggot

found the guy living in a third world country

The real question is how often should I be shampooing and conditioning my hair? Because I genuinely have no idea and have hair that gets oily fast.

this
I get laying in your bed "clean" is nice, but the next morning you're gonna smell like shit again. It's something like those people who brush their teeth right after they get up, and then have breakfast - getting all kinds of shit between their teeth again

you do it because of all of the bacteria in your mouth that you accumulate during sleep
then when you eat breakfast,breakfast #2, lunch, lunch #2, dinner, dinner#2, dinner #3 and a bedtime snack you brush your teeth before sleep to get rid of the bacteria you got from
the meals

Part of the reason your hair may be getting oily so fast is because of how often you shampoo and condition. Your body can try to compensate for the amount of oil lost by producing more than it normally would. Don't shampoo or condition for couple weeks then start shampooing with gentler soaps or switch to no shampoo and clean with baking soda/vinegar every 3-4 days. It'll take off less oil per cleaning but your body will be producing much less overall so it works out.

Kek

Go at least 1 or 2 days between shampooing. Always condition when you shampoo, and don't when you don't. Just rinse with water on days when you don't shampoo.

Remember to shampoo the root of the hairs (near the scalp) but condition the tip.

Your greasy ass scalp will adjust to less frequent shampooing and get less greasy.

everyother day

I dont sweat or smell and showers are kinda bad on the daily

Does it help you sleep? How many hours before bed do you shower?

I always shower if I'm going out that day or having people over. I don't if I'm just staying in. But if I smell enough of swamp ass I usually shower.

All right, thanks for the tips lads.

I too disapprove of this

Showering too much dries your skin out and makes you look older.

>>showering before laying in your own sweat for 8 hours

>showered
>laying in my own sweat
pick 1

Disgusting

>lift m/w/f
>shower after i get home from lifting
>don't shower on days i don't lift
>keep hair short so it doesnt get greasy

This works fine for me. Occasionally I shower on off days if I get dirty mowing the lawn or something.

I used to shower every day
Now I shower once every 2 days. Sometimes 3 days if all I'm doing is staying home.

When the balls get too itchy that's when you know you gotta shower

everyday, some days more than once.

Shower once a day, before bed. Working up to using cold water, use GOAT milk glycerin soap for those skin gains, only scrub every other day or when I get dirty. Shampoo hair every other day, or when product is used. Otherwise just use conditioner.

Scrubbing everyday and/or using hot water make my skin dry out, shampooing everyday makes my hair brittle and dry, even with conditioner.

Showering every day destroys the horny layer and is genuinely bad for you

I shower every morning, wear clean clothes, and use Certain Dri yet I still smell like shit everyday.

Three times a day

I drink so much I need to take Epsom salt baths to detox like twice a week

U want dry skin nigga?

Honestly not that often as I don't leave my house for anything other than work (out doors labourer) and the gym.

I always take a shower BEFORE the gym though because I don't want to be that guy who stinks out the entire gym with his musk.

I shower everyday, twice a day

I like the warm water, but I need to wash my hair at the same time consistently because of my Caribbean jungle hair

>Showering
>not bathing like a greek god before bed
I shiggy diggy

based chloe

Goddam

ITT: People who don't realize your body automatically secretes all sorts of fluids all night long, nullifying a shower at night

There is no excuse not to shower in the morning you pigs.

That's a man :^)