Paying Veeky Forums bros to sign up with my Kucoin link...

Paying Veeky Forums bros to sign up with my Kucoin link. I will give 75 Kucoins to anyone who signs up with my referral code and verifies. This project has so much potential that giving 7 buck to you pajeets and neets out there is completely worth it. It also gets my fellow Veeky Forums boys in early so they can profit of getting into something like this early.

Here is the sign up page: kucoin.com/#/signup

Ref code: E3gPu4

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2260924.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please use my ref when signing up, I have no referees...
I used another user's ref when signing up

E3dmiY

Share the love

KuCoin Shares (KCS) are the token that belongs to the exchange similar to BNB on Binance.
>Total supply: ~181 million
>Circulating supply: 91 million
>ICO price: 0.000055 BTC
>Current price: 0.00007869 BTC (as of posting)
>Market Cap: ~$40 million USD

KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with the users
• KuCoin keeps 10% of the trading bonus fee
• KuCoin shares 40% to users who invite others to trade on KuCoin via their referral link
• KuCoin shares another 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin as a KuCoin Bonus!
For example, user Bob holds 10000 KCS in his account on our exchange. In October the average volume of our entire exchange per day is 10000 BTC, according to our current fee rate, the trading fee we collect per day is 20 BTC. So this user will get 20 * 50% * (10000/100000000) = 0.001 BTC per day, 0.03 BTC per month!

and so it begins

I thought more of you 3rd worlders would take me up on this offer! I'm willing to pay 100 people to sign up under my referral. Just sign up and give me your kucoin address.

$700 isn't much considering that could be a daily payout when this exchange turns into binance 2.0

hey OP, just subscribed on this new exchange using your code, I don't know how to send exact proof, but I'll attach a screenshot.
in case you deliver:
0xc690779c46e11a6c0821d55c626fa055b809cfa4

Alright faggot, I confirmed my account, pay up
0x15dd1f3d4f66ad7e95f58bac159b3bfb62112b7b

E3l1Eh
I'm paying 5kcs if you use my code, please im a poor fag

Signed up.

0xa8476b1969f56f490af573cae62409e003bfa0ba

We are all gonna make it Veeky Forums bros, my invitaion code below. Lets keep it going!

E3cXXE

OP, you big fat phony, either you pay up or I'm signing up on this shit in another email. Last call.

I will send payment after my wagecuck job. I will be home in 4 or 5 hours, I will keep the thread alive in the meantime. After you receive the tokens all I ask is you post a pic so others can see.

>I will send payment after my wagecuck job.
Confirmed for not sending shit, thanks for wasting my time.

And also dont forget to post ur own ref here after u used one.

0x9834620ffe0eccd61b58b75636b49245f23404d1

Signed up using OP, here's my referral if anyone else would like to use it

E3nKdT

Fair enough. Just know that if you don't follow through, I'll get your account banned.

thanks OP

E3n93rQR

Only 2 real proofs posted so far, not much buzz so I may put the cut off at 20 instead of 100. I want people who actually believe in this to sign up and invite their friends, there is a huge potential for gains here as this exchange is only 1 month old. If this goes to a top 10 exchange we will have made. I advise all of you to throw some money into this and watch it grow into passive income. I have $20k invested in kucoin.

Reminder: Posting a referral code violates global rule 11 and may lead to you being suspended or banned.

Getting all my bros on biz rich is not against the rules. I'm trying to share and incentivize becoming part of this early. Look at people who got in bitconnect early, some are making thousands a day. This isn't a pyramid scheme like bitconnect either. If crypto goes to the trillions and Kucoin exchange is a top 10 exchange- people who bought now are going to be making very nice passive neetbucks.

Oker doker OP just signed up wit your referral code
hit me bro:
0x6c66f49b1bbd60a9c4e8af06c5cc6f0211810244

signed up please deliver op

0x05215f0d2a263daccef5ed2cea1f2fcc487cf0cf

OP here, see Thank you for signing up. Make sure to get your friends and others to sign up under your ref link so you can earn some passive income too. My friend is making $50 a day off his referrals.

kucoin address in case you deliver:
0x9e6a6046064a424e169ce460f88d090aac18abd0

Signed up
x36466e7c4b43cf5888da5e81067d12594e46a246

Maximum daily referrals limit reached. Try this one, anons:

E3nghd

Don't lie in my thread, pajeet, this is a thread of honesty and integrity.

E3nkpq

0x7e1ce17c80262dedd338cef07272290cee597899

Signed up using [email protected]

Don't pajeet me OP

Get this shameless plug out of here, you haven't even said anything.

The only people getting pajeet'd are pajeeting themselves by not getting on Kucoin now. People who start referring people now will make it. Get out there and do your part. I am doing payouts when I get home from my wagecuck job

Only 4 confirmed sign ups! Payouts coming in just a few more hrs.

I don't think a lot of you guys on Veeky Forums realize the potential of this coin just yet- the volume being pushed here is mirroring a younger binance. There is potential for 3x+ gains in the short term here, and many more later. Not to mention the dividends will increase as the exchange grows. Once crypto hits the trillion levels the gains and payouts off a $1k investment will take you to a new level of neetdom.

The referral bonuses are just icing on the cake. After you sign up you can network and build a referral army of your own to rake in cash on top of the dividends you're already getting paid out daily.

You don't even need to buy any coins on the exchange- if you get a bunch of referrals of your own you can modest passive gains. My friend has around 50 referrals (not including 2nd tier refs) and has made around 30 bucks the last few days.

That's why I'm so willing to pay you guys to sign up with my link, I know I'll get the money back if I can get people as dedicated as me to sign up.

Everyone that posted a referral in this thread has be reported, good riddance.

You may have gotten dubs, but you can't stop my shine. I'm actually passionate about this, I have 20k in Kucoin so I want to see it succeed. Thats why I'm doing this grassroots shilling. It's all genuine, I truly believe that my biz bros who get in now will make it. Especially if they build a referral army of their own.

Read my posts, they're not pajeet level ref code pastes. This is some real shit.

I'm about to sign up. Where do I put the referral code?

In the invitation code section under the confirm password form.

Make sure to get your friends in on this, build a referral army out of your own network and you too can make huge passive gains.

Signed up, verified email and activated 2FA.
KCS address: 0x6282e5dce8d4ec996a954d7b4aad5ba5a4142306
Will literally make another account if you don't come through, bud.

the invitation code section doesn't show up for me, why? :/

>kucoin.com/#/signup
I haven't a clue. Maybe try reloading browser or using a different one. Very strange.

signed up with some user's code, haven't got any referrals yet

E3nFzn

Google chrome is shit, I signed up on microsoft edge.

0xa5447bde5cc0c96254cd39ab958b6a81e7337a46

My address, thank you OP.

Veeky Forums won't let me show the screenshot of the signup cause it's "embedded" so I'm showing off the email with its timestamp.

Remember guys, you have to get your referrals out before this exchange blows up and everyone has an account, like Binance.

Thats why I'm out here trying so hard to get you guys to sign up!

Gotta shill hard though boys.

I'm upping the amount I'm giving out on my referrals to 100 Kucoins. The pajeets have adapted and are now copying my thread but with lower effort and a fake payout.

Once you guys get your payment make sure to post proof to BTFO of the pajeet 1 uppers.

Woo OP! You're almost home in about an hour or 2 right? Can't wait to get those 100 kucoins brother! Thank you!

0x1dd523d0914d4c287891b56aee2323e18c2f77c5

I just signed up, this should be your fifth referral. Just like that other guy, I am also willing to make a new account if you jew us and I dont see 75 kucoins in my wallet by tomorrow.

100 kucoins*
Will post proof

0x2f4402ea96941b64e36f4c44eb1cff072a084ffd

Do it to it op

I will be expecting 100 kcs.

I have a disproportionate amount of referrals to people who have actually posted proof here! Post proof so I can pay you neets and pajeets! And also get referrals for yourselves so you make some monies too.

They don't care about the reward, they just want to support you in your grand endeavor, OP.

Lead Veeky Forums to lamboland, messiah!

I forgot to post my address

0x2c2dfd1141f3cd6d6f72fea09e81f6e017c2d11a

kucoin bitcointalk ANN thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2260924.0

I'm prob 6th or 7th

We're gonna make it bro. Try to get some friends to sign up, you'll be surprised at the passive money you can make. My friend with 50 refs makes $30 a day right now. I bet more once kucoin blows up! hurry and get those boots on the ground soldier.

Aye sir

op still didn't deliver fake i assume?

he said he was coming home in "4 or 5 hours" about 4 hours ago. So he has about an hour and a half max to deliver.

sup op i'll actually get more refs if you deliver

0x5fb92fd2fc240c5e8c4e466d1104fe6b480afe56

Signed up, Good Luck user

0xe172cdada6c9b173180c3e55da92ef6bf4cb4404

Heres mine: E3nZ7o

I'm getting my brother and his friends as my referrals after OP delivers.

signed up with your code m8

0xb83a8a7ba94c74dc81ffe7f08d6e64c96f583014

OP here, got caught up doing some cuck shit at close. Client came in right as I was getting ready to end the day. Leaving shortly

alright, big if true

It's dead.

You know its not.

0xfb65e54381186bcb99cd0f2f7cc082cea970fc89

Done

True

Done

0xd120528b88db94c7a02419e2d8cc9f34b7c8b426

Forgot proofs

Another shitty op that never delivers with the excuse that we have to wait, DONT USE THE ACCOUNT, CREATE ANOTHER ONE WITHOUT OPS REFFERAL

This
IF OP DOESN'T DELIVER DON'T USE THE ACCOUNT OR ELSE HE MAKES MONEY OVER YOUR FEES.
Fucking pajeets man.

Woah chill guys im not a pajeet, I just got home and I'm about to eat real quick. Payments are coming to those who are patient. I don't have solid proof from many of you but the ones who have it will get their tokens.

I still have faith OP.

kill yourself pajeet. you said nothing about "proof" to begin with.

Ok this shit's done. The project it's interesting though, already created another account to never have to use the previous one ever again.

Did you sign up under my ref with that one too? No double dipping user. I'm taking a quick shower while I transfer btc to the exchange

The address is real even though it looks fake.

0x801f6f7dc6160a0575477275a8098aa6f3f386fb

One more thing of proof in case you aren't a pajeet.

How can I prove it?

he seems like a pajeet

I hope this is enough

0xd120528b88db94c7a02419e2d8cc9f34b7c8b426

OP, ready to send the kucoins? It's been 2 hours :'^)

He does but that is why I used a "throwawaymeaninglessemail." Best case scenario it is legit and I spent less than 5 mins to get 75 KCS. Worst case scenario people on biz know my throwaway email.

You fucking nigger, you didnt send me shit

Alright fuck it, I’ll give it a shot OP, been meaning to do this for a while now because I tried COSS and fucking HATED the UI for the exchange. Gib KCS pls

0x0e5132af06e59555e534dbec1a14a7bb887d5139

Op is full of shit. Did not deliver.

Because of people using dummy emails like I may need to change my verification policy. I will send after being shown a shot of the balance on your account (could be 0.01 cent), or proof of referral of friend.

Its the only thing I can think of that roots out people using fake emails.
Welcome aboard the ship mate. Make sure to bring friends along before we reach max capacity. use your referral link and you can start your own money tree

To all the fudders:I am not a pajeet. I am white and to be trusted.

Moving the goalposts.
Has this pyramid shiller paid anyone yet?

Here's proof of balance.

0xa5447bde5cc0c96254cd39ab958b6a81e7337a46

Here's my address.

Heh, now he wants us to deposit in balance or get more refs for him, 0 proof of sending anything to anyone. Pathetic, it's almost the same thing that the other guy did in the exact same thread to bump it and then abandoned the thread. Please, do not fall for this pajeet bullshit and delete your account, create another one.

I mean I could have just used my realistic throwaway email and it would be just the same. The only reason you would be saying to put some balance in is because you initially planned to do so which is a very strong sign of a pajeet.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha you all got scammed by a stinky shitskin.

it's fine, deleting the account, good thing it was a throwaway email address ;) fuck that pajeet scammer.

If you haven't come through in the next 5 hours, you're getting reported to their Trust and Safety department, and will be banned.

help out a femanon:

E3jYfs

E3jYfs