GREEKLINGS

GREEKLINGS
YOUR INSOLENCE WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. PAY YOUR DEBTS, OR SUFFER MY WRATH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But you're just a blind old man

Enrico wait, you have the wrong city, that's Istanbul!

Wtf you're supposed start with the calm dandolo pic then work your way up to the purple eyed one. Way to jump the gun, Enrico Dandolo would be frowning at your lack of patience.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOU ISLAND C*THOLIC DOG

But he is blind....

Post all 4 pls.

DO IT AGAIN, DADDY DANDOLO

>Emperor Constantine XI owed Venice 17,163 hyperpyra when he died in 1453.

REMINDER THAT THESE DEAD BEAT FUCKS STILL OWE VENICE COIN

PAY UP GR**K WORMS!

Fuck you old man, you aren’t getting shit from me.

I unironically think Greece should pay this back to Venice.

I unironically think Venice and Genoa both should be underwater. More perfidious than the eternal Anglo and Jew combined.

this desu senpai

think of the impact this debt has had through the centuries, and into the future! it must be squared, and quantified for the value of inflation

History shows repeat by repeat
How Venice points out the folly of Greece
Dandolo!

D O G E W A V E

True inheritor of Roman glory vs gr**k larpers

When will they learn?

You wont get your debts back because you collapsed the Byzantines empire and then you in turn were annexed by several powers until finally ending up in Italy so no debts for you.

Venice will
Genoa? Keep dreaming

ENRICO DANDOLO WAS A BLACK UBERMENSCH

>Keep dreaming
Yea it's not like Genoa is so ill-kept it suffers from almost yearly disastrous floods either, right?

>promise relief fleet in 1453
>never send it
What did Venice mean by this?

Wew

>promise
Never happened. The senate was still debating whether to respond to officially the call for aid in spite of the relatively recent truce signed with the ottomans when the city fell.

this
never misuse my oc again, OP

here you go

ebin

venice won't. Genova, on the other hand, gets flooded every time it rains.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO UNA FACCA UNA RACCA YOU FUCKING LYING SCUM

why does sweden hate us so much anyway

>Implying that noble Christian Roman emperor wouldn't cheer the liberation of his city from the gr**k orth*doxoids by his Italian descendants

Hey man we're good on it just wait till after the Ottomans leave.

I fucking love Venice. I try and live my life the way a patrician would everyday. I keep going to the local docks and shouting at the migrant workers there, pretending they're unloading my galleys.

Thanks

hahaha
kara boga lol

>eyes set on the wealth of Constantinople

nope, he was a White Nordic, BTFOing m*Doid dogs

>eyes

Really makes you think

Swords, galleys, these are simply Byzantine tools.
A true Doge kills with his eyes.

>venice wont

This place

deserved it

>claim to be christian
>attack and massacre innocent christians
What did both Venice and Byzantium mean by this.

Sorry but I'm not seeing that they did anything wrong here.

>latins betray the city from the inside
>establish a latin empire and attempt to force their religion and customs on you
>carve out latin enclaves, evict all the locals from those areas
>a chance comes to remove them
>take it

>Betray fellow Christian allies during previous crusades by making secret alliances and deals with the Turks

Why am I supposed to feel bad for them again?

>Genoa? Keep dreaming
lel no

>that map
I cringed irl

How real is this map? Because it's terrifying

PLS STOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>tfw live in canada
>tfw nothing to lose from global warming

>all of Eurasia moves to the UK and Scandinavia
lmao, pottery

Friendly reminder that no existing formulas for the prediction of climate change are even remotely accurate. There's way too many variables, frankly. Anyone who tries to tell you that the earth will end up like this by XX years in the future is a retard or read off a chart that assumes a direct expansion of global temperatures based on solely that variable.

>Friendly reminder that no existing formulas for the prediction of climate change are even remotely accurate.
Source: your anus.

Even if we were to completely stop all greenhouse gas emissions right now global temperatures will still rise by 2 degrees celsius.

>reading comprehension
Nobody here is claiming that climate change doesn't exist you absolute mongoloid.
The problem is people using hilariously oversimplified one-variable models to push a political agenda by saying shit like "SEE IF CARBON EMISSIONS KEEP GOING UP THE EARTH WILL DRY UP BY 2050", etc.
And before you say I'm pulling the claim that climate change models are too simple to work out of my ass, find a climate change prediction model that's been accurate for even a couple years since its inception date. You can't. Hell, just within the last few years there's been a ruckus in the meteorology field over the failures of predictive weather modules in the U.S., particularly in regards to big storms.

I don't have to provide anything. The burden of proof is on the one who denies science.

>meanwhile Dandolo and the crusaders sacked a Catholic city before Constantinople
How come you never mention that?

Add this on to the end

orthokiddies BTFO

Amazing

It doesn't fit the narrative.

Shit map
Refer to Stay mad Sebastiano

I am a greek
Please stop posting evil blind old man constantly
thanks
regards greek

Is that all you got old man?
>T. Greekboi who is paying your phony debts.

DANDOLO ΜΠΙΝΕ ΠΟΥΤΑΝΑΣ ΓΙΕ
DANDOLO ΜΠΙΝΕ ΠΟΥΤΑΝΑΣ ΓΙΕ

DANDOLO ΜΕ ΜΑΝΑ ΠΟΥΤΆΝΑ
ΕΤΡΩΓΕΣ ΠΟΥΤΣΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΗ ΠΑΡΑΜΑΝΑ
ΞΥΛΟ ΣΤΟ ΠΟΥΣΤΡΑΚΙ ΤΟ ΤΥΦΛΟ
ΣΤΟ ΤΑΦΟ ΤΟΥ ΝΑ ΧΕΣΩ ΘΕΛΩ ΕΓΩΩΩΩΩΩ

*creates Atlantropa*
Nothing personel, kid...

heh

Time to raise the drawbridge lads

>Atlantropa
I hope you enjoy your massive desert pal.

>greeks
>paying debts
Old rico should have known what he was getting into

brainlet

>Norman conquest of southern Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

So you conquered Magna Graecia, enslaved the people and then ask for a good bargain? Look at the Mirror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
Defended Europe for centuries and when they were defeated Turks reached Vienna.

>Defended Europe

>tfw live in the northern Netherlands
end me before the water does

Gr**k btfo

>raiding party

>Greeks
>Byzantines
really activates my balls.

b*zantium was a multic ethnic shitstain

Everyone back then just called them Greeks user.

>non Greek dynasties
>non Greek religion
>most of the army was not Greek

i wish my people would drop this empire and only focus on ancient greece

>noble Christian Roman Emperor would cheer to see his city pillaged by an army of excommunicated savages hired to do so by some non-monarchist swamp
Are feeling okay?

a) That's not accurate.
b) Franks were often called "Latins".

is that what Mr. Semitis taught you at university?

This is a good thread. Thank you anons.

kek

o*thodox/byzantine scum imported Armenians into Greece. most "swarthy" Greeks are of Armenian descent.
These are all verifable things. or do you actually deny the crimes of Theodosius or Justinian against ancient Greece?

>rejecting what made Greece famous for a multi ethnic empire with a jewish religion

ναι ρε εγω ειμαι ο σημιτης

B-But if Genoa was underwater I would drown!

>Armenians
You mean Anatolians who were already Hellenized beforehand. Besides, you have the Slavs to thank for depopulating Greece or do you prefer Slavic dick so you can fit in with the northern Europeans?
>do you actually deny the crimes of Theodosius or Justinian against ancient Greece?
The Philosopher's school in Athens was but a shadow of its former self, where it was more about pagan dickriding than anything else

Sorry but Greece itself at that point was powerless. Eastern Rome was necessary for our survival because we took advantage of the Hellenized subjects to manage an entity that lasted for centuries. Also lol at how you say that there were no Greek dynasties when you had the Macedonian and Komnenian dynasties which were also the best ones. Προσδιορίστου ή πέθανε.

t. Armenidis

>You mean Anatolians who were already Hellenized beforehand.
Xenophon clearly mentions them as barbaroi, therefore not Greek. Also hellenized is not the same as beeing Greek. Especially not if you consider Orthodoxy Greek

>Besides, you have the Slavs to thank for depopulating Greece or do you prefer Slavic dick so you can fit in with the northern Europeans?
what about the corpses of Greek polytheists by your "Greek" regime.
>where it was more about pagan dickriding than anything else
yes goy ancient Greece truly is shitty, better to be loyal to a multi ethnic Empire.
>Eastern Rome was necessary for our survival
because that worked so well right?
>we took advantage of the Hellenized subjects to manage an entity that lasted for centuries.
and created the Greeks are not white meme. Congratulations
>Macedonian
they were Armenians, who do you think imported them the most?
>Komnenian
Anatolians or Thracians. Also after John Komnenos it was half Hungaric
>Προσδιορίστου ή πέθανε.
yes goy ancient Greece is forgotten, now accept it or die. Well spoken file

>The ancient and iconic city will be flooded because the Mediterranean Sea is forecast to rise by up to 140cm before 2100, according to the research.
God Himself is punishing you for your treachery Venetian scum....

the continental US has risen by over 1 degree Celsius for the last 6 hours, I predict that the seas will boil away by the end of march. The burden of proof is now on you to deny my science

I don't have to provide anything. The burden of proof is on the one who denies science.

Κόψε τις βλαkείες ρε. Το φταίξημο να το βάλεις στο Μέγαλο Αλέξανδρο που υπάρχουν Έλληνες από όλόkληρη τη Μέση Ανατολοί kαι όχι στους Βυζαντινούς. Επίσης άμαν πιστεύεις έτσι τότε οι Μαkεδόνες, οι Κρητιkοί, οι Κυπραίοι kαι οι Πόντιοι ούτε εkείνοι είναι Έλληνες.

friendly reminder that climate predictive models are usually monovariable and utterly ridiculous as a result.

But yeah, eventually it'll be underwater. Kinda funny that so many ancient Greek cities ended up landlocked due to silting, while ancient Italian cities will end up underwater.

>implying it won't be relocated to Mars before that point
PAX TIBI