Where the fuck did the weight come from? I literally look no different after dropping 10lbs

Where the fuck did the weight come from? I literally look no different after dropping 10lbs.

Everywhere, you can't pick one spot to lose weight dumbass.

Not a single part of my body looks less fat though.

The brain.

Nice gyno faggot

After high school I was 220lbs, after 6-8 months in college and going full blown Auschwitz mode I was 155. I couldn't see the difference while I was losing weight, it wasn't until my uncle said "wtf happened to you" that I realized how much weight I lost though I still looked semifat to myself.

The easiest way to see a difference comes from muscle definition which comes from working out and eating a carb deficit. The problem is that it's a meme to gain lots of muscle and lose weight at any efficient rate. You cut then bulk like everyone on Veeky Forums will tell you to.

Thanks

I think your belly looks less pudgy in the last pic.

Been lifting for 2 years. Basically bulked the majority of that time. Lost tons of muscle and strength on this cut. Now what?

Last pic is same weight as second pic. I just sucked in my fat gut.

If you hit the gym at all while losing weight, then there is your answer.

protip: Muscle weighs more than fat.

Look at your stomach you fucking mong

Are you saying I lost 10lbs of muscle because I was training during the cut?

Oh, never mind then.

don't focus on your body, you'll get discouraged. focus on the number.

then one day you'll realize, hey I look good now!

of course don't make it about just losing weight, make it about maintaining stength while losing nothing but fat

Gut size is literally identical. The lighting is slightly different which makes no sense since both pics were taken with same camera in same place.

kek Youre right.

Since I started cutting I have lost over 100lbs on my bench press and 70lbs on my ohp. I originally was cutting very slowly, but decided to go on a hyper aggressive cut because the strength I lost while slow cutting was retardedly high(like 50lbs), so I just said fuck everything I will get abs if I can't be strong.

This is me at 265lbs.

Bulk again or cut more efficiently(a lot more cardio for example). It depends on if you want to be stronger or have a rockin bod. In this case I'm assuming you are looking for a 6pac so do a shit ton more cardio and less in the weight room.

I do HIIT three times a week after every training session.

take a side on shot

>inb4 too late not for 2D OP

nobody can be this stupid
roll bread

You don't need to do cardio after you do your lifts man. All I did so far and it's working for me was IF, 1.4-1.5 grams protein per lb lean body mass, calorie deficit at 25% tdee and switch my sets to same set numbers lower reps high weight like 80-90% of my 1RM. I'm down from 248lbs 25% to 234 lbs 22% bf. All of my lifts have stayed the same or progressed. You'll lose fat around forearms-> biceps/triceps-> chest-> calves-> quads/hams-> then finally waist/abs man.

It came from your entire body, you look slightly less fat as a whole rather than looking significantly fatter in one area.

Also how tall are you? I'm 6'3" and 180lbs and I look way fatter than you do.

HIIT by definition is short but intense training, 3 days a week of 30 minute cardio is nothing. 6 days of regular flat ground running or swimming with give better results.

It's because 10lbs at your height is almost nothing.

pic related me at 270, if I lost 10lbs I'd look almost the same

Kek are you fucking retarded
10lbs in your body is NOTHING. Youre fat as fuck.
Lose 40lbs to see difference

6'4
HIIT has been proven to be more effective at burning fat than long cardio sessions.
So you're telling me that after training for two years, at 6'4 213lbs, I have 40lbs of excess fat on my body? You're saying I need to cut down to 173lbs at 6'4? That would give me a BMI of 20 which is on the low end of the normal range for people who never lifted in their lives.

Did you never do front squats, cable crunches, decline weighted sit ups? Because it's abnormal to lift for two years and not have at least some kind of ab definition showing in your midsection at 6'4 213 lbs.

You look different tard, albeit not as much as expected probably because not all of that loss was fat
Lose another 5 kg to start seeing difference
Prioritized fat storages of your body play a big role too of course

I just did normal compound training (standing ohp, squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, power clean, etc...) I never did any ab specific shit though. My abs are strong for not training them specifically though. I can also feel them under the fat quite easily. There's just a lot of fat on my gut.

Go do some ab specific work. Decline weighted sit ups and heavy heavy cable crunches will make the ab muscles themselves bigger. That lends to more definition. Pair that up with stomach vacuums too so you don't get a distended gut from a weak TVA.

Also I know you won't like it but do intermittent fasting man, like 16-8 at the least. If you're having trouble targeting stubborn fat deposits that's what IF helps target is a-2 receptors for fat. And for men that means around your gut, still gotta lose that shit all around but it might be what you need or at least help.

Been unintentionally doing IF for years. I'm currently doing an extreme fast where I eat every other day at noon

shouldve stayed 265

My face is fat and ugly and I don't look muscular without down lighting.

I also got fucking tired of you cunts calling me fucking fat. So fuck you.

at least at 265 you're biglad mode

I just look fat and unmuscular without down lighting. Even at 265lbs.

might as well be as big, fat and strong as you can be lad go full leeman

I'm just gonna do steroids. I'm probably low t anyway.

>caring what literal retards on Veeky Forums think

oh man

are you seriously comparing pictures with 5kg difference? there is like 2-3 kg of fluctuation between the days because of various reasons.

How much muscle did you lose to look worse?
Kek, idiot.