Niggers have higher levels of dht

niggers have higher levels of dht

dht causes penile growth which explains the niggers bbc
dht causes long bones to grow independently of igf-1 which exlains the niggers long limbs and wide shoulders
dht increases the brains threat response which explains the niggers unnecessary aggression

dht is a nigger hormone

>tfw very aggresive demeanor, long limbs, broad shoulders but average peenor
feels bad brehs

Race isn't real.

Race is a social construct, you racist
Shame!

why is my penis so thick, i have 6.5/6 bone pressed but im fat so im close to chode territory

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

t. Cletus

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

It's kind of funny that racists spend more time thinking about black dicks than anyone else

i have a theory that 80-99% of pol-kin racists are closet cuckolds. literally anything you say to them they spin into you being a cuck (because they think about black dick and cucking 24/7)

proof: i went through a hating niggers phase and it made sex with blacks taboo. we all know sexual fetishes are born through what it taboo

Why did someone take this picture instead of helping the poor kid? "Yeah, just keep that look on your face. I need you to look as miserable as possible. Just five more minutes and then I'll give you like half my Hershey bar." Fuck people.

>be white
>built like a black man

Feels good

Its agenda driven mate, dont you understand how the media works?
They want to pull on your heartstrings, they dont give a shit about black kids dying in africa. Get real

well it's that they are always looking for people to blame for their being a virgin. e.g. they blame black people for having big dicks, they blame women (or "roasties") for being sluts who reject them, they blame immigrants for taking all the women.

They think the alt-right will solve all their problems by kicking out all the black people and immigrants and making white women more traditional and loyal, meaning they will finally be able to lose their virginity.

It's fucking hilarious lol.

I've called my black friends niggers when they act like niggers and they've called me a nigger for the same. I've called a stranger a nigger to his face and he went to go get his nigger buddies instead of do shit about it. If you take the word so seriously and so personally, chances are, you're a nigger.

It's very obvious you've never been to /pol/, you're just looking for a scapegoat to demonize when you hear the word nigger or anything opposing your views.

>actually thinking /pol/ is alt-right

yea nah you're a retard mate

>they blame immigrants for taking all the women.
I dont know if this is true in any shape or form (i doubt it is) but you have to admit inviting 100 000+ more men into the dating market is not a good idea if you want it to stay stable.

I dunno /pol/s stance on this but from an economists perspective its just insane to invite in more suppliers to an oversupplied market so this might be valid but its nothing to do with race/nationality.

>tfw never saw a coloured guy IRL

feels good

ITT:

Niggers and nigger lovers chimping out and thinking they're hard. Top kek.

Veeky Forums is like 2% black, if you think this isnt some white boys doing faggy RP youre retarded