Reminder that there's no weight to be lifted that is heavy enough to make up for having missed out on teenage love

Reminder that there's no weight to be lifted that is heavy enough to make up for having missed out on teenage love

>tfw when I caught teenage love last part of junior year in high scho.
>tfw she lived by the school so I would go to her house after practice.
>tfw when we would fuck rather than worry about the test we had in whatever class we shared

We dated for 2.5 years before we split from long distance relationships being too hard. (She went to Cali for college and I stayed home) She's the reason I started lifting and the only ex who'd I would want to go back to. Still though, honestly some amazing memories with her.

>mfw
I told myself I wouldn't drink today.
That's out the window.
Are you happy OP?

I implore you to delete this

>mfw I experienced teen love and it was nothing but a crock of shit

you guys missed out on nothing

The only way being in love in high school would make anything different is I'd have more time to get over being broken up with.
>DELET

DELET THIS

Had highschool love, didn't get to fuck. Had college fucks

I miss them all

had it, it's overrated desu
>tfw cheated on her with a big titty slut

Very very nice picture.

All my friends fucked their prom dates.
I didn't even have a prom date.
I have a feeling I missed out on a lot.
Fucking vidya I wish I never touched a console.

What kind of autist doesnt fall in love as a teenager? I fell in love with literally every girl i spoke more than two sentences with, and those where just the plain ones. Id fall in love with cute girls just by looking at them for a few seconds.

Did your parents lock you in a basement or something?

They never loved me back

It's not teenage love it's mutual teenage love people care about

That guy look like BN(trip guy that browse this board)

Mods delete this thread

But thats what yor 20s are for...

I'm in adult love right now and it's pretty sweet. What did teenage love have to offer that I missed out on?

innocence, youthfulness, first time feelings for everything

then it's not teenage...

I'm in my 20s and I can say that even though I missed out on teenage love it was worth it.

Instead of fucking Stacy I spent time in the library learning valuable skills. Now I'm making way more than the average person right out of school and dating girls is so much easier. It is amazing how many women want a white male who makes 50-80k on match. Just be successful and the qts will come.

> tfw my child hood and teenage memories are Veeky Forums raids and vidya

> tfw 21 yo kissless virgin neet

> im 178 lbs and get compliments from randoms if I go outside. I made it r-r-right?

>innocence

Children aren't innocent.

>youthfulness

Sorry you and your gf are aging like milk? I don't have that problem.

>first time feelings

Your first time is your first time whenever it happens.

>LITERALLY a beta bux provider
Sad! Cuck gets chad's sloppy seconds. Many such cases

My guess is nothing lol

This

PLEASE delete this

>Look at me! The girls want me because of my money, sure showed you guys xd

pathetic
When it comes to making panties wet it goes
successful alpha > natural chad > thugrat badboy > successful beta > who cares about the rest lmao

Kek just like those other anons said you're getting sloppy seconds. All those chicks you're with now have already been dicked down multiple times by people like me. Don't even think about eating these chicks out unless you wanna get a taste of my cummie yummy.

Do either of these count?

>finally started to branch out socially senior year
>became friends with some really down to earth dudes that had parties nearly every weekend
>one of the girls in our friend group had a sister that was a junior
>start talking to her and we begin texting and hanging out a lot
>never officially became boyfriend and girlfriend but we had a very fun couple weeks together before she broke things off, by which time id already developed staggeringly strong feelings for her

Never did get a real explanation about what happened. I think she was really into me at first and then when she realized I was just an average dude she bailed. Maybe the allure of dating a senior is what made her interested. She was a hot blonde cheerleader/volleyball player and I just played video games and got drunk on the weekends with the bros.

The other one,

>now a year since I graduated
>start talking to the SAME blonde cheerleader from before that is now a senior
>we text and Snapchat for a week and then go on one date that ended with staying the night at her friend's house while her parents were out of town
>I didn't make a move because I was an 18 year old virgin and she, still, was this fucking hot blonde with prime 17 year old pussy
>she totally shuts me out and doesn't talk to me again after that night
>start texting her friend
>lose my virginity to her within a few weeks
>first steady girlfriend ever dating for a year
>she was a senior at the time also
>despite being graduated I still was somewhat connected to the teenage high schools drama through her
>never did truly feel like a high school love kind of thing since I'd already graduated even though I was still 18-19

Did I do it..?

It took me months to get over that blonde. Literally months in high school filled with a sadness I have never felt since. I've had two girlfriends since her, one that lasted a year and another that I just recently ended after 2 years. Neither of those breakups were as bad

Well then what do I do? Just pretend like I'm poor?

Teenage love is awful though. Most people have no idea what they're doing, you can guarantee that the relationship won't last, it's filled with playing petty games and fighting for attention most likely. And they always end horribly.

>be 25
>dating a 16 year old

basically the same right?

No and I'm happy for you that you're getting laid
Just don't brag about the fact that they're fucking your money.

If you can get laid without mentioning your income at all, you know you're actually attractive to females

P-please delete this user. I only had video games in high schoo.

Currently in a downswing in my depression and all the suicidal self hating thoughts are coming around... That time of the season I guess... Lifting is the only thing that can cheer me up
>come on Veeky Forums to cheer me up maybe laugh at some stuff get my mind off suicide
>see this
Looks like I'm drinking tonight even though I've been sober for 3 months. It doesn't even matter anymore no matter how much I lift or how low bodyfat is no girl will love me because of how messed up I am in the mind. Thanks OP here's your fucking (you)

>sophomore
>start dating senior qt track star that only recently blossomed out of awkward mode
>she doesn't have a ton of confidence but 8/10 face and 10/10 sprinter mode body
>date for 8 years
>getting married in the summer.

Sometimes you just luck out.

>24 year old virgin
>got Veeky Forums
>dated 18 year old for a bit

Pretty much was this

>wish i never touched a console

this.
videogames are so fucking addicting its unbelievable.
sadly lost quite a few teenage years playing Runescape.

I had it, it was an unhealthy relationship, we were good christians so we didn't even have sex either.

I'm still recovering from some hardcore scars left upon me. Young love is a meme. 80% of the time it's misery

I was in that hell for two years. now I'm in between just trying to lose my virginity and never worrying about females again. Just gotta find the "right" person

Same here.
I am now cognizant of all manner of gains goblins but boy was I oblivious as a kid.

Thank god.

Teenage "love" is the shallowest and most awkward of love.

I think there's just the feeling they missed out on those formative experiences and would somehow be a better person.
Also the cute shit that's romanticized in fiction.

Trips don't lie.

>mfw have the same exact problems as the lot of you but never played a single vidya in my whole life
did I fail even harder? does watching series & reading up on stuff counts?

i've literally only ever fallen in love with one girl when I was 21, how the fuck do people actually fall in love?

Why don't you have a seat, would you like a cookie?

I gave my first kiss at 19 and I don't feel bad about it, "love" and sex are really overrated in general.

Am I really the only one that will point out that OP is pushing miscegenation? Stacey and Tyrone will make a batch of little mulattos to ruin Stacey's family blood line. Good job whore.

>tfw won't let myself fall in love because of low self-esteem and depression and I don't want women to like me back because I'd be a disappointment to them

>being racist while posting nietzsche
stop feeling ressentiment

Nietzsche was extremely race conscious my friend. Racist is bullshit word. Ressentiment is not the only explanation for disliking miscegenation. You're a faggot who has clearly never read Nietzsche.

quote one aphorism that justifies the "muh miscenation" attitude

Being against miscegenation is not the same thing as racism.

it's not all it's cracked up to be. got to have sex tho, so that was nice.

>Stupid thread about feels on Veeky Forums.
>Dumb butthurt /pol/cuck gets triggered over a pic.

Every. Time. I swear you people are as bad as the SJWs you claim to despise so much.