Cmon user, take a slice! cheat on your diet a bit!

>cmon user, take a slice! cheat on your diet a bit!

Autistically insisting on strict dieting is not sustainable long term unless you're living off the fitness industry.

Pizza is great food.

What the fuck is this bitch wearing.

>don't mind if I do!
>snatch the two slices from her hands and eat them together with everything on the plate
>thanks!

>okay I'm bulking anyways and "diets" are for controlfags and retards

That's garlic bread with an egg on it actually.

>flexs a cep, hows that for a start?

Ok, but can we order a real pizza instead of some shitty egg pizza?

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. ALWAYS WITH THE JABBING BLA BLA BLA. HEY user, WHY DON'T YOU EAT THIS. HEY user, WHY DON'T YOU DO THIS. HEY user, WHY DIDN'T YOU INVEST IN BIT COINS BLA BLA BLA
NEVER ANY PEACE. DO YOU EVER CEASE, YOU GODDAMN WHOOOOORE

For real she looks like a discarded extra from Magnum PI

I'm surprised they didn't Aaron Hernandez you in prison. being a snitch and all

:^)

Why is there just the one fucking egg just plopped down there on one fucking slice with no structure or any reason for it to be there REEEE

I don't understand

What kind of gay pizza is this

I seriously worry about the faggot that has been making these threads for years.

Has he always been here? Is it the same faggot who has made the continuation of this thread his lifes purpose?

Because its real food, not overproducted shit

PLEASE. Someone tell me why people insist on doing this? Back when I started lifting I ate a strict caloric deficit and people would always try and get me to eat shitty food. Why the fuck do people do this? I'm more flexible now by holy shit it pissed me of back then.

cunt

Cuz the only thing a fat person hates more than themselves is the Veeky Forums person successfully dieting.

I'm allergic to cheese you fucking psycho

gains goblins are real.

Bitch eat one at a time you slobby pig

Unfulfilled people don't want others to succeed. Ask yourself, these people who want you to eat garbage, are they fit, or at least trying? I doubt they are.

The fitness industry is making money off my oats and chicken?

>"While you were practicing dual-wielding that 'za, I was practicing dual-wielding long blades. Prepare yourself!"

*disappears into the ether*

>he can't into Magnumcore

enjoy your lame fits, you last-season dope

>Implying that pizza looks tasty

>implying you wouldnt imagine your lives together because of her shirt

Had three slices of pizza last night, stayed under 1000kcal was even at a -700 defecit for the day. Macros where fine.

People who can't eat what they want are retarded and fat.

I eat whatever I want whenever I want. Are you "cheat day" and "gainz goblins" people actually real?

>tfw fat people will always be fat inside. Sad!

Oh nice dude you caught the meme!
10/10 post!

Hey do another!

>>cmon user, take a slice! cheat on your diet a bit!

I would probably just eat a slice and then adjust macros accordingly.

The bitcoins thing gets me every time.

1 slice of pepperoni pizza is ~300-350 calories. I've been eating on a deficit and my family constantly orders pizza at least once a week because they are lazy. I usually eat 2-3 slices and I'm still losing weight. Hell, my family gave out a shit load of Easter candy and I've had a few pieces every day since then along with eating pizza 2 nights in a row this week. I've only lost about 1/2 lb but it proves it's possible to eat shit and still loose weight.

TL;DR don't be an autistic asshole. Either say no thank you or eat the fucking pizza

>accept pizza
>girl sees that you have no discipline
>loses all respect for you
>dumps you a week later
>the pizza was a test to see if you were ltr material

That isn't fucking pizza. Disgusting slut. Also, what is this hipster garbage setting.. white brick, metal chairs... but in a city, judging by the background.

Looks like fucking window drapes from a tropical cottage.