Does lifting make you feel more alpha?

Srs question, be honest too, no matter how narcissistic you may sound. Do you feel more alpha than guys that you are bigger than? Do you feel being "fit" puts you above people who are out of shape and/or fat? Do you feel like you are overall better than other people simply for being in better physical condition?

idk ever since i took up boxing ive felt more "alpha/confident" then when i was just Veeky Forums

Love is nice. But just one emotion in the end. The say life is loved based is to base your life on emotions. Which die along with your body. Why not base it on legacy

Been lifting for 6 years, 20 years old and college student so most guys at parties usually aren't as big as me, and I say that without being arrogant cocky etc. Im 6'3 210 lbs for frame of reference.

I will say that being bigger than most and obviously in better shape than the majority of guys is nice at parties. It definitely does make you feel like you have a far better chance of pulling girls at parties and it also makes you seem like you have an overall greater presence at the party. No matter what you think though girls don't really notice it as much as guys. Every guy notices it and sometimes I'll get a couple lads who will come talk about lifting, ask me about my lifts, etc. I will sometimes have the occasional thot hit on me and mention how big my arms are and stupid shit like that, but for the most part women seem to look past the idea of the big man over little man complex. This is strictly something only guys think about so just remember that when you go out to socialize. Women don't think a condescending douche bag is attractive no matter how Veeky Forums you are.

I can't tell if its the lifting that has boosted my confidence and eradicated my depression or the thyroid medication.

I feel fantastic knowing that in a few years infinite tsukyomi will be complete and the entire world will be covered in it. I look forward to what comes next and it has nothing to do with lifting weights in a gym but fighting. I'll die on the battlefield like my great grandfather did getting the peace I've looked for all my life

Just waiting on that supervolcano

yea but not jerking off and dressing well makes me feel great too. Those are quick fixes while you get buff

Nah, lifting doesn't cure autism. Many factors determine your personality, and it takes years of determination to build such attributes

This picture is funny because on Veeky Forums, they are reversed.

Lifting has boosted my confidence since it showed me what I was capable of if I am disciplined.

In general, I feel better than out of shape people because if they can't respect themselves, why should I respect them?

that chart was clearly made by a woman who has no idea what she's talking about.

basically she listed the things she wants in a guy under alpha and just made some shitty opposite trains for beta

it's funny because it was made by a woman or a nu-male.

Bullshit chart
>Alpha is love motivated and beta is ego motivated
Yeah, all CEOs are beta fags lmao

what does this mean?

>tfw pretty sure I'm a Beta but it's confusing

That image was constructed by either a woman or a male feminist (aka the most beta of beta males).

>goasksuzie.com telling you what makes a male alpha

This pic is some next level retardation.

You're not a role model. That's it. Morally gray I guess.

So today I gleamed that alpha males are actually nothing but a bunch of cuckolded manginas

I am a victim of life, I just embrace the suck and do the best I can anyway.

>Alpha vs Beta
Literally an ancient internet meme created by people that would fit the bill as "beta"

The "alpha" and "beta" mindsets don't exist.

self-aware means that you know that you exist

love motivated means that you love fucking

self-mastery means that you have mastered the art of self pleasure

self-fulfilled means that you have a dick so big you can literally fuck yourself

eliminates excuses means that you believe all of your lies

expands under stress means that you get gassy when you are stressed

able to process discomfort means that you ain't a bitch

cooperates with women means giving them orders in bed

sex is about communication means that you know how to talk dirty

willing to listen and learn means that he has graduated high school

together we win means that he enjoys coop games

but it's just that. someone who doesn't think positive of himself and keeps making excuses as to why he's a failure can never be alpha

Any kind of sport activity increases your testosterone slightly. So it's not cause you're fit, it's cause exercise makes you literally more manly.

There are no "alphas" or "betas", just normal, well-adjusted people and weird, socially awkward people. We aren't wolves, so stop this shitty comparison.

It's not really about comparing, when you are fit and strong you feel better about your own self. You know that you're doing what you have to do to improve and that's extremely good for your self-esteem, which makes you less insecure (which is the beta-est of traits!).

Seeing you are the strongest man in the room is just a bonus, though it is not an insignificant one. Also, OTHERS will see that you are the strongest man in the room and will also act accordingly, which means you pretty much get free respect without having to convince them not to piss you off.

yes we are, we are just advanced enough to use different measurements but the hierarchy of that structure is still used throughout everything. look at jobs. you have the boss (alpha) on top who is usually chosen because of his knowledge (strength) and you have other workers (betas) under him that want and fight for his position.

>Do you feel like you are overall better than other people simply for being in better physical condition?
Does a Muslim fuck goats?

>The "alpha" and "beta" mindsets don't exist.

I have a friend that is totally the Alfa model of the internet meme.
Earns a shit ton of money, sleeps with tons of different women, becomes the center of virtually any social situation he approaches, is ottermode Veeky Forums, travels the world, never bitches about anything, possitive mindset, etc etc etc.

A winner in life.

I have my theory about how he became that way. The guy was astoundingly handful since child. His selfworth image was always through the roof and literally every girl melted at his presence. Naturally other guys were following him so he learnt the art of leadership. The guy naturally becomes the leader in any given situation no exceptions. Is like he can push the right buttons for everyone and became a master of puppets.

the guy is 35 now.

Half of the beta male qualities could arguably be alpha qualities. Stupid meme

Yes, achieving a good body takes an incredible amount of hard work, dedication and self control, qualities that are extremely rare amongst the general population, hence I'm a better person than most other people

Madara pls go

No

Love and life views are bullshit, but the first comparison is on point

A beta isn't an "immature male" it's someone who's always on the lower order of the totem pole. Being a beta means you have to submit to the will of others and depend on the approval of superiors to do anything and survive.

> that infographic

Wishful thinking: the post.

Since I physically look good I can let out my spaghetti and autism and people don't notice or ignore it usually, feels good being myself,

>Sex is about communication
Kek, that's the gayest shit I've ever heard. Sex is about making your dick feel good, any other reason is bullshit. This pic was obviously made by a female.

>>Consistent Winner vs. Compulsive Winner

What the fuck does that even mean.

u can see his benis

>2017, not acknowledging that muzzies shag goats.
Never gonna make it.

Is this how womans want to be the Alpha?

They forgot to write:
"Fuck everything that looks nice and have a wet hole"

I dont think I am superior to people because I am more fit.
I think that I am more happy, more goal oriented than my past self.
For me it is not important what others do, as long as they do not harm me.
But if someone wants help to get fit, I will help him, I dont go to people and try to convert them to do so sports/lifting only if they come to me and show genuine interest.

10/10

What is this fucking meme? Some neckbeard shit to make them feel like alphas?

>sex is about communication

Fucking hell, these autists are gonna start groaning in morse code as they jack it

>Some neckbeard shit to make them feel like alphas?
The [Mature men] is a dead giveaway this is all wrong

Many corporate leaders are known to have psycopathic traits and they sure as fuck are alpha so OPs pic is mostly bullshit, not completly but most of it

>Do I feel more alpha than guys I'm bigger than.
Not really no. I know I look better, but size doesn't equal alpha.

>Do I feel being fit makes me better?
No.

>Do I feel like I'm better than others because I'm fit.
No. People have different life goals. If someone is better at guitar than me, I don't think of them as overall better than me. They just have different life goals and that's fine.

how do I stop objectifying women?

That pic has it's share of truth but it is also full of bullshit that "sounds good".

>Alpha male
>love motivated (except if they meant love for himself, which i agree)
>Marries to share values
>Sex is about communication
>Cooperates with women

Hahahahaha. What a load of feel good bullshit.

this looks like it was made by a fat bitch or a beta numale

>being ego motivated is a beta trait

Explains why I never cared about identifying myself as alpha.

Treat them like your bros. Women are literally just people. Different than you, but still people.

Kekd

Lmao most bosses are retards that are carried by his workers.

I certainly feel healthier being fit I dont get as often as I used to since i have better diet. I feel more confident in myself as a person but I think a lot of that is due to increased socialization but it definitely helps to be fit bc now ppl are much more receptive to me when I speak and talking to women has gotten much easier things that would have creeped women out before I was fit are now considered flirtatious or funny

>astoundingly handful
what does this mean

Alphas win because it comes naturally, betas feel compelled to win at any cost.

> alpha male
> marries
> communicates
> views women as partners

kek no

>Alphas, cofident man with good genes.
>Betas, insecure man with not so good genes.

This is all we Need to know about it.

looks big

Yea its wrong

>Women are people

I knew I was a beta faggit but I never knew a picture could some up so much of my person.

The funny thing is, even wolves aren't like this. The alpha/beta thing was based on one pack that was then extrapolated on all wolves. Most wolf packs don't work like that.

THIS so fucking much. I didn't realize how much of a beta I really was before I read this. Good post OP, appreciate it.

Find the insecure one

yeah don't listen to him, women are people like children or communists are people technically, but not really.

it's best to do what you are going to do regardless of whatever they say.

why that user?
I think this is the case too, nothing from OP pic's denominates a Alpha.
Only think that Labels an Alpha is

lel