Ok so here's my dilemma Veeky Forums

Ok so here's my dilemma Veeky Forums

>be me
>19 years old
>5'7" manlet
>have a 9/10 GF, but only 5'1"
>very likely that we'll be married within the next 2 years

So here's the problem.... we want to have children when we get married. Since I'm only 5'7", I'm worried that my sons will be manlets like I currently am.

So my question is if I take HGH right now, will it alter my genes enough in 2 years to help me get to 6 feet and ensure my children aren't manlets? I'll do anything it takes if it means a better future for my children.

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.com/height-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope. short kids.

>So my question is if I take HGH right now, will it alter my genes enough in 2 years to help me get to 6 feet and ensure my children aren't manlets?

>5 inch increasing HGH that alters your genes within 2 years
where can i buy this, i mean i'm already 6'2" i'd just like to buy it out so manlets can't get hold of it

Just give your kids HGH.
Boom, tall kids.

No. You are not the one carrying the kids. She is. This means that tou have to inject her with hgh

LOL TOP KEK

Don't do this you fucking knob

Also, sauce on gril

If you make enough $ you can just give your manlet offsprings hgh like Barca did with Messi. You could prob get him up to 5'10-11 so he can reign supreme over other manlets. If not then srsly adopt some kid from Africa.

Just give HGH to kids when they hit puberty.

You're welcome.

How the fuck would you be sure you arent adopting a manlet? And you are getting a nigger too what the fuck kind of shit advice is that?

Why not? If OP loves her, might as well go for it so he can lock her down before she starts riding the cock carousel.

my dad was a manlet, literally 5'4
and my mom was 4'9
im 6'7

A lot of Africans get real tall when fed right.

>I'm worried that my sons will be manlets like I currently am.

Because of regression to the mean your sons will be slightly more likely to be taller than you (toward the US population average of 5'10") instead of shorter than you.

parenting.com/height-calculator

This gives an expected height of 5'6.5" for a boy.

>So my question is if I take HGH right now
It's the kid that needs to take HGH to grow taller than his genes allow.

Ehm no, it depends on genes. Also stil a fucking nigger you retard please kys

only mixed niggers get tall desu

I have something similar.

Are you also incredibly shit at judging height?

no lel

Nigger genes is tall.

They can tallify the midget white American genes, that much is true.

nigger genes are short, what the fuck are you on about, glorious nordic genes make people tall

i dont usually bother saying this because you are all mentally handicapped, but this time i will, just for you and your gf.

a short woman doesnt have short genetics.

Do you know why woman are short, even in tall families?
Because of fucking estrogen you retarded imbecile. A woman can have the genetics to grow 6' but she will still end up small because thats what estrogen does, it makes them smaller, which is also the reason why steroids stunt your growth, because of higher estrogen levels.

no stop being fucking retarded and hang yourself.

it buffles my mind how many times i see this retarded shit and im the only logical person here who knows what the fuck is going on.

>we wuz vikangs
Vikings were manlet af, look it up.

Why do people sperg this much?

>mom is 5'4"
>dad is 5'9"
>i am 6'0", my brother is 6'2"

Just go on with your life you stupid faggot

Who is this testicular perpendicular?

maybe consider raising them to not be insecure fags

>get married and throwing away the prime years of your life because "muh feelings"
>getting married at all

Guarantee you that shit ends in a divorce. How many marriages at 20 last for a lifetime? OP should enjoy life while he's young and not throw away his precious time (and money) for a single girl

It's more to do with sex determined epigenetic imprinting, but w/e OP won't understand either.

The delusion is real

Pharmacist here, srs answer: yes and no

There's a very slim chance that you will grow another inch AT MOST, however it will be very very fucking expensive.
Most likely you'll be sold either fake/underdosed HGH thats overpriced to shit.
Real, athentic GH thats correctly dosed is not only very rare (less than 2% available on the market) also expensive.
Bodybuilders literally threw away their dignity to strip for old gay men/fuck grapefruits just to get enough money for this shit.

It's really not worth it. My mom was 5 ft 3, dad 5ft 7, i'm 6 ft with 6 ft 3 brother. There is still a chance.

>no stop being fucking retarded
Okay thanks, will do! I'll continue being retarded

>what are height

potentially will be taller, feed them well and give them the best nutrition possible. Your height is not 100% set when you're born, it's more like a potential scale and the child's nutrition and well
being determines height.
I can't see the boy being taller than 6'0 desu, but if there any family members that are taller, there is more of a chance.

If you're that scared of manlet children, don't have children.

We wuz Sudanese Nilotes (who btw were and are tall unlike Vikings).

Lol I'd rather have a black son with BBC genetics than a fucking manlet son (I most likely wouldn't have a manlet son cause I'm 6'3). I'd rather adopt a ISIS kid soldier if he was guaranteed not to be a manlet than have a manlet son.

Your "dad" isn't actually your dad.

Get yourself a sperm donor, or hold off until genetic alteration and designer babies is more advanced.

Im glad you have the presence of mind not to want to inflict your offspring with this disease, and our society with more little people. Proud of you user.

>Get yourself a sperm donor
This is some top tier cuckold shit my man.

If I was your Dad I'd be suspicious.

Hailey Leigh

She looks better as a redhead/strawberry

How tall is your mailman?

Anglosaxons and celts were manlet, the Danish were around 6 feet.

lmao

>scandinavia, the part of the world with per capita the tallest people by far, was home to manlets
jealous nonwhite detected

Better to be cucked than have a manlet son desu

>Better to be cucked than have a manlet son desu
t. cuckold

Depends on your nutrition though. Maybe you were a little bitch who did not eat right and it stunted your growth and your kids might still grow. My father and mother are from pakistani background and are both less then 170 cm. Am 188 cm, my first brother is 184 while my little brother is 185 and still growing at age 15. Most obvious reason is the nutrition differences in poor parts of Pakistan n the country my dad moved to and i was born in. Just feed your kids well n force them to eat that good stuff. Also force them to sleep n dont give them pc n tablets n shit in early ages. Force them to go out in early ages n do normal shit instead of just sitting infront of the pc like my spoiled little shit tier nephew.

You're an idiot. Your brain hasn't even finished developing and you want to devote your entire life to one other person? You as a person aren't even fully formed, how fucking stupid can you be? Are you white trash or something?

>getting married at 21
>worrying about your height in the real world (not a chinese dick measuring forum)

inject some KYS

>Believing height doesn't hold value in the real world.

Get a sperm donation from a Chad so your kid will be a 6'4" alpha

Put them in wrestling. They will learn to embrace it better and channel that anger

Just do hard drugs to kill your sperm so you only have girls

The Danes famously grew tall in the last century when they suddenly drank a hell of a lot more milk. Ofc growth hormones in said milk do absolutely nothing.

Anglo Saxons were also practically Danes btw. And the Keltoi were known for being lanklets since ancient times.

I thought the Dinaric alps beat them?

go find your real daddy user

Nothing you can do to your own body will help your kids get taller. Best thing you can do is bring your son to an endocrinologist during puberty and try to get him growth hormone. Also, make sure he eats right and sleeps enough during those crucial growing years.

>inject her with hgh
Is that slang for letting her sleep with Tyrone?

Believe it, just don't worry about it. Unless ur gonna chop ur shins open, there's nothing you can do, so get over it.

>have a 9/10 GF, but only 5'1"
you fucks always exaggerate, post pics

actually, if he wants to marry ever in life, younger is better

Your genes dont matter if you have a son, your wifes father's genes are what make a man. My dad is 5 ft 8 and Im 6 ft 2. So as long as her father is tall you are good.

>will it alter my genes enough

I hope you're trolling, but in case you aren't : don't reproduce, you'll transmit your extreme retardation to your kids, whatever your height is.

>19 years old

you have bigger problems

actually a lot, each consecutive year after 30 makes a marriage more than 11% more likely to get a divorce.

Lace your girlet milk with hgh and let babielets drink it

Hey OP I'm 6"2 I'll impregnate your GF for you.

>
>How the fuck would you be sure you arent adopting a manlet?

Adopt a 20 year old African retard.

I'm 6'4" I'll take one for the team just give me time and place senpai.

How about your/her parents? Old folks say some traits come out only every other generation.

Old folks often suffer from degenerative diseases that make them way stupider than normal.

How tall is her dad? That's the only thing that matters.

Try /tg if you want to roleplay

This is called evolutionary epigenetics. You can't really change your DNA much, just your RNA, or the way your genes are expressed. And no, it doesn't work that way very much in humans. At least not paternally in most animals. You'd have to find a way to hand them a methylation pattern for DNA or a way to make transcription factors more potently bind to a certain locus on the DNA.

Maternal effects, however, may be more potent. Inject your wife full of test when she gets preggers, and document the results. Have one child with full roided out wife, and one child with her normally and report back after 18 years.

Your problem is that you're planning a marriage at age 19. I can 100% guarantee that you will regret that decision later in life.

years old
>>very likely that we'll be married within the next 2 years

>5'7 at 19
>not only thinks he'll still grow, but thinks there's any possible way to end up over 6'
>mfw
M8, I'm pretty sure that you couldn't get that much more height even with leg lengthening surgery.

Also,
>5'7 breeding with 5'1
If you have kids, you better hope you only have daughters. Your sons will be turbo-manlets

>Get yourself a sperm donor
This OP.

I'm 6'5. Send her to me and I'll balance out the manlet genes so you can have average sized children

You know that old friend your mom has who's like 6'5? He's more than her friend, lad.

You're thinking of the dutch. I'm fairly certain most viking graves found contains men much taller than their european contemporaries. I remember reading about a swedish 6 foot skeleton being discovered in a mass grave somewhere in the baltics, which was almost unheard of in central europe 1000 years ago

I'm afraid they'll be retarded like their father

>alter my genes
What did he mine by this?

Jesus christ user

>mine
>in a manlet thread
What did he mean by this?

No, hgh wont cut it, but I can fuck your gf and guarantee your kids will be at least 6'6.

wtf is wrong with you.

fpbp

>tfw 5'5
should i break my femurs or my fibias in half

Better off breaking your neck tbqhfamalam

Oh fugg, I guess you guys are right. I'd still advise OP to bang sluts and sling dick until he's at least 25

My parents are 5'8.
I'm 6'4, my sis is 5'11. None of my grandparents were at least 6'
Idk how it works, hope is never dead.

I think if I was 5'7/5'8 I would be happy with it, at least it wouldn't be a height where you're just mocked openly/shorter than most girls.

>Idk how it works
It's called an extramarital affair

Very likely that you won't get married.