Fat chick not wanting to be fat anymore

Hey you fit fuckers~
This is my first time posting here and I'm in need of some advice.

>female
>87 kilo/ roughly 198 pounds
>170 cm/ 5 ft 7

As you can tell I'm not in anyway fit or healthy. But I need some help preparing a meal plan dudes. What foods to eat and when? What to have for breakfast? Literally just give me any advice and I'll appreciate it a lot!

>have started to work out though, currently doing an hour a day of cardio/weight training

>lost 3 kilo in like a week but need more tips

Thanks guys ~

Here's your meal plan:

>Today's meals: Any food
>Amount: Less

Repeat for the rest of your life.

Ya see that's what I've been doing. Oven baked chicken (w/o skin), veggies (broccoli and cauliflower boiled) with maybe like some brown rice or asparagus sticks. I've been limiting myself a heap but I have no idea
What "snacks" or breakfast foods to have yo.

Eggs,fish make sure to get some fat

Fuck off you obese cow, you probably smell like shit too

Have you heard of the semen diet?

I can even help you get some semen to get started

Boiled eggs are good!

How would you recommend cooking fish??

Fuck off roastie

Woah buddy lay off that edge there dude pal mate

Why do these whores feel the need to ruin our boards? Fuck off to tumblr or something you stupid bitch

Too salty man bleh

If you end your life, that will solve everything, you vapid fat cow

I don't think I should be eating roast meat as it's quite fatty but I suppose I should "fuck it off" :)

hey guise ~ cute girl here des

~~` hehe I've been (cooking really good food)

Read the sticky and fuck off.

It exist so you the board isnt flooded with those stupid threads whenever some fatty wants to lose some weight.

Hang in there, we're all going to make it. That's my 5 cents.
Report back in next week for weekly progress updates. Become inspiration.

I only use tumblr for wrist slitting tips you fool.

This is a board for men, fat bitches with no self-control can fuck right off. Also post a picture of your revolting body so I can have a hearty chuckle

Thanks man haha, trying to lose a kilo a week or so.

Too much edge in this board I think though so I'll just keep a personal diary

Did you just say... men??? That's it I'm triggered back to tumblr

1 gram DNP
5 shots of whiskey

Buy a 35$ steamer for fish and veggies, easy to clean and use.

>female
Fucking gross 2bh

Shameless samefag and newfag

Legit

Leddit

Satire

Read the sticky, that will help you out.

Use myfitnesspal either the app for your phone or the website and track everything you eat/drink, be honest.

Consistency with diet and exercise are essential and excuses will lead you nowhere but the fridge.

and for the love of fuck do not make the fat people mistake and become obsessed with the number on the scale going down, as you lose more weight the rate of weightloss will slow and at stages stall.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

consume less

move more

read sticky

congratulations, I have taught you the secret to life

OP if you want we can keep in touch. I am 5ft (1m53) and lost 66lbs (30kg). I want to help you! I want to lose another 5 to 10kg myself + get fit so we can motivate each other and help each other if you want to?

In my next post I will tell you how I lost 66lbs. I also don't have stretchmarks or cellulite :) only my boobs aren't very perky anymore. I get jealous of other girls boobs haha.

please be my waifu

Ok how I lost 66lbs or 30kg. Highest weight is around 80kg and my lowest weight is around 50kg. I am 1m53 so 5ft tall. I don't suggest you to weigh 50kg, that is only if you are a womanlet like me.

1. Instead of starting with drinking water and eating healthy I want to start with something else on this list: do HIIT in combination with lifting weights. You will turn into a FAT BURNING machine and even gain muscle (because of lifting weights).

I tell EVERYONE to do HIIT, you will notice insane results in even just one week and in one month you will be a totally different person.

What is HIIT? It's High Intensity Interval Training. I do it on a threadmill, if you can't do it on a threadmill (if you have too much weight to carry) I suggest looking up HIIT on Youtube because you can also just do bodyweight excersizes. There are tons of HIIT excersizes on Youtube.

Pros of HIIT:
> Don't have to do hours of cardio
> One HIIT session is around 20 minutes (+ 5 minutes cooling down)
> Very fast results, because you burn a LOT of fat

Cons:
> None seriously not one

How to do HIIT on a threadmill:
> Walk 30 seconds on lv 3 or something, just a very low level
> Run 60 seconds on a very high level like 7 to 10
> Repeat for 20 minutes
> 5 minutes cooling down on a low level

If you do this few times a week, I promise you, in one month you will have lost a lot of fat.

If you just start however walk for 60 seconds and run for 30 seconds!!!! Build it up to running for 60 seconds and walking 30 seconds.

Also keep lifting or else you will lose lots of fat but won't gain muscle and you will end up with very thin legs and no ass.

I don't understand why you ask this, because i'm 100% sure you know what you have to do. Anyway find something you like to do (for sports) and also use a bike to go to school/work if possible. Eat normal things that normal people eat. You don't have to eat chicken rice and broccoli everyday. But don't eat fastfood. guess you figured that out yourself.

>HIITIDF masquerading as female

how to spot a meme training method 101

What to eat?
No snack foods
No junkfoods
No premade foods
No candies
No fast foods
Nothing with the word "Diet" in the name
No liquids save for water

Eat 75% veggies nuts and fruits 25% meats.

Eat at least 1500 calories a day

Have one cheat day on fri or sat but you can only eat 2k of whatever you want on that one single day.

2. Lift weights so you get nice definition in your arms, legs and butt. Also, I noticed I have no cellulite and stretchmarks. It might be genetic but I think it's because of lifting weights + doing HIIT (and drinking lots of water). Just look up a routine online, I can give you mine but I change it up every 2 months.

3. About eating healthy. It's really easy if you just eat the healthy food you LIKE. Don't force yourself to eat broccoli if you hate it. I would put nasty broccoli in my smoothies, just for the sake of drinking a green smoothie. Fuck that, I just drink a smoothie with a banana and mango and some protein powder and I eat the broccoli with some onions and oystersauce for dinner (with some fish etcetera).

If you absolutely hate the taste of something either don't eat it or just try to make it taste good. Don't just eat something because it's healthy, if you hate the taste/ But always choose for healthy options though. There are so many veggies to choose from, paprika, muchrooms, zucchini, eggplants...and there are a lot of ways to make healthy dishes and simple too. Look for recipes on Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest etcetera. What I'm trying to say is: eat healthy but there is not just ONE way to eat healthy. You have to remember, if you lose the weight, you want to continue this lifestyle.

4. Drink lots of water ofcourse, drink 3L a day, I noticed warm water + lemon + ginger + mint (or only one of those) help to surpress cravings, it was a life saver because I get a lot of cravings)

5. Other food tips: fish, chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, raw cacao powder (I blend it with maple syrup and very silken tofu to make a pudding), whole wheat bread (with avocado, cottage cheese, salmon, egg you name it so many stuff to eat) and even pasta (i had red lentil pasta yesterday which has 27gr protein per 100gr wuah) with bunch of veggies and just cheap regular tomato sauce (I looked for the one with the best macros).

Um so I have a question
I've been going to the gym 4 days a week for about 2 months now.
I haven't lost any weight at all, my diet is kinda shitty since I work 60 hour weeks.
Any advice about how to have a good diet with minimal prep time would be really helpful

Tits or gtfo

You have three choices

1.Set aside a day to make all of your meals for the week.

2.Find the handful of places where you can buy mostly healthy prepared meals and foods that you can eat quickly. Something like subway or buying a salad or baked piece of chicken.

NO shit with the word diet in the title is not good.

3.Go full IIFYM and simply count calories. It's easy and will get you into the normal bodyfat range...eventually. But you won't be getting much further or will be as healthy as you could be.

Wow you still have a giant fat girl head. Your skull must be impressive. Plz donate to science after ur ded.

That's not HIIT, that's regular interval training. HIIT is supposed to be high intensity. If you can run at a certain speed for 60 seconds at a time, it's not high intensity.

Quit blaming lack of time, it's lack of effort. You fill your free time with something else still. I work 2 jobs 48hrs a week at one and about 30 at the other, I have 3 kids and downs a lot of time with them and still workout 7 days a week and meal prep just fine, I don't even have a TV plugged in at my house though, it's not lack of time that gets us, it's poorly prioritizing our lives and wasting time

Shut up I'm kawaii as fuck

your head looks like someone drew an easter island figure from memory

Shut up dude, some of us are into the Bogdanoff look.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead the sticky you attention whore troglodyte nigger.

kek

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her. just that I wouldn't go out of my way to tell anybody about it afterwards.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Best thing about this pic is this is the best one she has. Bitches take their time with their selfies, find the best lighting, position themselves a certain way, move their lips to appear slimmer in the cheek bones, etc.

And she could still only reach a 6.5/10 look.

>stop eating breakfast
>eat more fresh fruit and vegetables
>cut out animal products

gg

You're fucking yourself over if you don't eat enough fat, low fat diets are for people who read women's tabloids

I can almost guarantee this thread was started by that underage turkroach shitposter

Seriously, read the goddamn sticky.

Ah yes nothing feels better to hear I'm ugly from autistic virgins on Veeky Forums

I didn't start it but I'm not underage I'm 26

Just wanted to help OP :O

The most certain way is to count your total daily energy expenditure (in kcal), then to design your diet with a goal of achieving a caloric deficit, like 400-500 worth of deficit. There are tons of online calculators that'll help you to find out what's your TDEE is and apps that'll assist you in creating an adequate meal plan. It might sound complicated at first, but the truth is it's not big deal once you acquire a proper mindset.

Also, any form of exercise will do.

Your method obviously works so just keep on doing that

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Oat porridge is great breakfast food. Makes you feel full and is cheap as fuck.

716?

>This is my first time posting here and I'm in need of some advice.
Read the sticky and lose weight

>lost 3 kilo in like a week but need more tips
Keep going

>But I need some help preparing a meal plan dudes.
No you don't. You need to work out your TDEE and eat whatever you want within that amount.

Also stop talking like a 12 year old

Don't snack, for one. The sooner you can curb that, the better.

Breakfast is generally pretty easy. Eggs, oats, fruit, etc. Just stay away from sugary cereals and shit and you'll be alright as far as that goes.

Feel free to track your calories too, but IN GENERAL staying away from low quality food and limiting your meal size or frequency is enough to get you where you need.

>> Walk 30 seconds on lv 3 or something, just a very low level
>> Run 60 seconds on a very high level like 7 to 10
>> Repeat for 20 minutes
>> 5 minutes cooling down on a low level

That's not HIIT.

Confirmed woman.

For breakfast, i usually have egg whites scrambled with kale, tomato, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast. Much more flavorful than plain egg whites.

Sounds like you're on the right path. Lean meats and veggies are you best friends right now. Limit bread by not eating it when you want a snack. Instead, make a big bowl of greens.

If you haven't, cut sugar from your diet. Honey is great but drop anything that has added came sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

Aside from that, mess around with seasonings. That's the best way to make these meals taste different and delicious. If you're tired and don't want to, salsa is a great, cheap way to flavor most any meal.

Good luck!

Ive noticed a trend that every single fatfuck that comes here for advice, no matter what common sense advice you give them, they just want to know BUT WUH SNACKZ?!? ...now you know the root of the problem

Jesus fuck, as a woman, you have on job in life, don't get fat so you can marry some rich dude. You fucked that up. Good job

Reading the question I'm not sure she's meaning chocolate or other less helpful foods.

I have 3 meals through out the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner, but between these i have other foods/shakes ect to make up my targets. These would be considered snacks.

People see fat + snacks and end up with ZOMG!! LAY OF THE BISCUITS, CHEESE AND CAKES YOU MONSTER!

I can understand your and others frustration as it is a genuine problem with a lot of people

Hey OP, femanon here. Don't mind the trolls. I'm sure you'll get a lot of good meal plan info here but one of the most important things you can do right away is, if you tend to eat a lot of junk food, to toss it in the trash or at least don't buy anymore once you run out. It's very easy to follow a plan then try to reward yourself with "cheat" foods and people tend to slip up there - especially if you're not counting calories with an app to gauge how much extra crap you're actually eating. One of the easiest things you can do on the road to getting fit is to not put that shit in your fridge/cabinets to begin with. Can't get fat off junk food if you don't have it available in the first place.

If you drink a lot of soda and energy drinks stop buying them and buy seltzer and tea instead. And watch your sugar/milk intake if you're w coffee drinker! It's possible to drink all your calories through sweetened and heavily creamered coffee especially if you tend to drink several cups a day. Stick with your current cardio and weight training routine for now and for the next few weeks focus more on adjusting your diet before worrying about particular exercise regiments. Good luck!

For breakfast eat a healthy cereal high in protein and fiber, low in sugar. Maybe add a Greek yogurt and/or some fruit if you're still hungry. No more white bread or pasta, you only eat whole wheat now. Only drink water, coffee and other 0 calorie beverages (no, not diet soda either).

Avoid unnecessary sauces, ketchup, bullshit like that which is just added sugar. When you inevitably fuck up and eat something you shouldn't, at least go by the recommended serving size on the box and don't just eat a fuckhuge portion of it.

For "snacks", make it either black coffe or greek yogurt or a medium banana. All work great for me.

I think you got the 30 and 60 mixed up in your HIIT description.

Good posts, and great progress

>Snacks
Water, you dense cunt.