> accidentally a whole jar Nutella

How do make it stop bros? Third time this week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA
youtube.com/watch?v=3wmtXiVESx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start powerlifting and perma bulk ez pz

lopeta sameilu

It's disgusting food, how can you eat a whole tub?
Learn more about to make up of foods and learn why certain sugars are bad and you'll realise that eating nutella is like taking drugs.

I look at junk food in disgust and openly berate my friends who eat it. Is it a bit extreme? Maybe. But staying strong to the principle means I don't sneak the chocolate when nobody is looking.

>ate an entire jar of butter cause i thought it said peanut butter

>tfw ate an entire jar of peanut butter just seconds ago

i know that feel bro
nutella is just so good that when i eat it i forget all my troubles and it just feels so amazing.
ive been considering switching from calisthenics to powerlifitng so I can use it as an excuse for my bulk.

it is definitely like a drug. I feel like a meth addict getting his fix while eating it.

So grow a pair of balls and stop eating it.
The best way you can do it is clear all that shit out of your house and replace it with wholefoods.
If you're looking for the sugar fix then you're forced to eat the wholefoods. Be sure to have brown rice or sweet potato in the fridge.

easier said than done friend, easier said than done.

I just gave the rundown on how you can do it.
Watch some of this guy's videos on sugar, they're pretty solid and it will open your eyes a bit.

youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA

And seriously, if it's that hard to get rid of the junk food in your house, it's telling me something about the type of person you are.

Take the first steps and you won't regret it, the food starts to taste really good the more you eat it because your taste will return to a normal level.

Stop buying it then, you fucking retard.

Dont buy it, its that easy. You people are something else

Im not fat or anything. Im pretty fit. Just sometimes ill find the jar laying aroumd amd indulge in that stuff. It really is like a drug.

ey I'm fookin psychic, I just happened upon this guy the other day and had a feeling he was who you were talking about.
Different user, just seconding the recommendation.

Yes I can tell. He's very good, there are a lot of other channels that talk about the problems with sugar but he sprang to mind, he's very articulate and thorough which really gets the point across that sugar is bad shit

So why not take it to the next level?
If you cut out the sugar there's a myriad of other benefits. I recommend you do some research on it, typically anything from increased energy to sharper focus is reported but it runs very deep.

Your gains will improve if you cut it out too. Hormones are just one of the things that level out when you cut the processed crap from your diet.

Don't store food you shouldn't eat on your cut around your house. Having stuff around means you intend on using them.

/thread

Nutella is more calories from fat than carbs you clown.
Holy shit

People are literally eating refined oil mixed with cocoa and powdered nuts and worrying about the sprinkle of sugar in it. Fucking amazing. No wonder people are so fucking fat when they can't even read a label

>ate 1200 calories of chocolate peanut butter ice cream in one sitting
It's okay ik bulking

If you're going to indulge in shitty food, at least slow yourself down and actually experience it instead of just mindlessly swallowing it all down like a cum guzzling slut.
Do you even know how fucking amazing chocolate smells? Take a couple of deep belly whiffs and you barely even need to eat the damn thing. If you're going to indulge, indulge mentally first. When you're actually aware of what you're eating and savouring it slowly, you'll find yourself satisfied after a lot less.

tips fedora

He's not just talking about calories, you bozo.
And sugar is the first ingredient listed, ie makes up the majority of the product. It's oil mixed with sugar, flavoured with a tiny smidge of cocoa and nut (that shit goes a long way).

>accidentally
>third time this week

idk man

Yes you're right, nutella has more calories from fat than carbs.
I was referring to junk food in general which is typically carb heavy, lollies, chocolate, biscuits, soft drinks and anything on that spectrum.
Don't get me wrong, those deep fried foods are just as bad but in different ways

Calories is what matters.

If you mix fat and sugar 50/50 by mass you end up with 70% calories from fat and 30% calories from sugar. It's more than twice as much fat as you should be getting and half of how much carbs you should be getting. Therefore it is high-fat low-carb. So sugar isn't the problem at all.

The problem is fat, not sugar. More generally, the problem is processed junk. Sugar is a distraction though.

Half the things you listed are high in fat and low in carbs.

I watched a video from the link you provided and will do just that. The problem is my family eats a lot of sugar as well which is why i find nutella jars in fridges so ill get them to stop buying that stuff as well.

it's like some of you people don't even want to make it

I had that problem too. Just be a dog about it to them and keep reminding yourself why you don't eat it. You'll reinforce the habit over time and it will be no problem, you know it has worked when a tub of Nutella looks like a tub of chocolate that pathetic people eat.

I'll find a photo of whole foods you should aim for that I pinched from another thread, should be adequate to keep you fed well with a variety to choose from..

That will work out well, give the foods you haven't eaten a shot, some are rather good

We already eat most of these but we eat sugar as well.
If it makes it any better i never drink soda and never have since i was 13, just dont like the taste at all.

Accidentally...nigga what?

How do you accidentally do that? I can understand you sitting there eating it and using shitty justification to let yourself keep eating but that's no fucking accident. Jesus how do people have no self control?

you're an autist, bro. full sperg.

eating chocolate is fine. sugar isn't a drug. IIFYM, eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you get enough secondary nutrients in the long run. only soccer moms and science deniers have to stick to ridiculous meme rules like "no sugar"

Most people do but a whole tub of nutella all at once is pretty messed up no matter which way you look at it. I rarely am looking for a sugar hit but if I do eat something it's either honey or dates, much better than processed food

Iifym is a meme.
I think in one video they mentioned an experiment where someone ate the exact number of calories for maintaining but instead of a balanced diet he would eat a lot of sugar.
Result: at the end he gained weight and had a higher bodyfat despite eating the same amount of calories

i think they did a study where your mum sucked my cock 15 times over the course of 5 hours and they measured that she could extract a staggering pound of semen.

in other words, ^citation needed

Now that's an old fucking meme.

>mfw I just scarfed down 3 pringles

Never gonna make it boys

>210g of sugar per jar
>a sprinkle

Fuck off you retard

It's a sprinkle in the context of the overall caloric content, yes, which is dominated by toxic saturated fat, not sugar.

If I mix 500 grams of sugar with 5000 megatons of butter, the resulting product is also low in sugar, even though there "500 grams of sugar per jar", assuming the jar is 5000 megatons in size.

It shouldn't be as hard to understand as you're making it out to be.

>How do make it stop bros? Third time this week
Stop buying Nutella, only buy intentionally awful tasting gain creating food if you have a problem with self control in regards to eating.

You can get healthy foods that aren't overpriced such as at wholefoods.

Half of the calories are from fat and half are from the sugar

There's 30g of saturated fat which is twice the daily recommended amount

210g of sugar is 6x the recommended daily amount

They're both awful it's stupid to write off one or the other, you're really underestimating the ratios here user

Just don't buy it?

Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned, I cheated on my diet.

4 bread rolls, 3 with ham and cheese, 1 plain.

I feel so ashamed.

I know that half the calories are from fat, I said that further up.

A balanced diet is less than 30% calories from fat and more than 50% calories from carbs. Therefore Nutella is high in fat and low in carbs in relation to a balanced diet. It is primarily a source of fat in the diet, regardless of how much of it you eat.

Upper limits for sugar intake are not based on any science and are essentially arbitrary in order to get people to eat real food. The Institute of Medicine, for example, sets an upper limit for refined sugar of 25% of calories, which means that 210g are not actually that much - if it wasn't for the fact that 30g of saturated fat cause acute insulin resistance which directly interferes with clearance of glucose from the blood - which is something we've known for almost a hundred years.

lel i remember the thread where that image came from

Healthy foods will range in cost but people need to understand that eating a lobster thermidore every day isn't the goal.

I buy up the staples and stick to them:
-Brown Rice
-Wholemeal Bread
-Brown Pasta
-Eggs
-Chicken Breast
-Broccoli
-Mixed Frozen Veg.
-Tuna
-Basic Fruit
-Nuts (mostly sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds)
-Sweet potato from time to time (expensive)
-Spinach

Those foods are my staples and are cheaper than people realise - the ones that say "Good food is expensive"

>Calories is what matters.

In terms of getting fat, yes, but it's not the reason people can't stop eating. Foods that are overly salty or sweet are always the ones where people just gobble down truckloads without thinking about it, because that's the shit that gives you a high and makes the actual act of eating nothing but a means to an end. You don't eat an entire fucking jar of pure nutella because you're 'hungry'.

>no potatoes
>all protein is from animal sources

Oh come on, guys, we've all had that moment when you trip over in the supermarket and fall face first onto a jar of nutella that some kid with stinkin liberal parents opened up and left out in the middle of the aisle, only to have it pour down our throats while we turtle on our back desperately trying to stand up. It happens!

>exist on the same dimension as sugar

a-am i gonna die?

>Therefore Nutella is high in fat and low in carbs in relation to a balanced diet.

A jar of nutella is a fucking jar of nutella in relation to a balanced diet. A jar of nutella made with half the fat doesn't suddenly make it a balanced meal.

I eat potatoes from time to time.
Where do you suggest getting the rest of the protein from?
Brown pasta has more than you'd initially think

> Foods that are overly salty or sweet are always the ones where people just gobble down truckloads without thinking about it,
It's actually foods that are high in fat, and frequently contain added sugar and salt as well, which is optional. Obese people have a dietary preference for fat.

Here are some foods you may recognize that are high in fat:
Chocolate, muffin, donut, cake, cookie, pastry, ice cream, chips, fries, milkshakes, burgers, nutella, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, chocolate bars, peanut butter

Here are some foods that are high in sugar only:
Candy, jam

Do you see lots of fat people eating only Haribo candies and lollipops while avoiding restaurant foods, animal foods, dairy, cheese and anything that contains added fat, nuts, butter, oil or other forms of grease?
Personally I do not.

and yet if you remove all the sugar from the shit you listed in the fat list they instantly become unpalatable .

You have autism and have a bee in your bonnet about a completely unrelated topic, and I recognised this exact spiel the minute you started posting from a completely unrelated thread a while back. Clearly you just have an axe to grind and have no interest in what's actually being discussed. I'm out.

This. And what do they do to shitty processed foods once they're under pressure to release 'low fat' versions and pretend it's healthier? Pump it full of sugar.

It also becomes unpalatable if you remove the fat. That's why the fat is in there. Fat people have a massive dietary preference for fat, not sugar. Half the things I listed don't even contain sugar. Pizza for example is not high in sugar, but it is high in fat due to added oil and cheese. You're not the quickest fox of the bunch, are you?

>came off 2 year cut from super fatty
>starting first bulk
>clean bulk

>can eat an infinite amount of healthy food
>no urge to eat garbage
>easily hit 250g of protein a day
>feel like I can eat more

GONNA MAKE IT BOYS

Of course it's a drug you mong. Sugar releases serotonin.

All foods do actually - sugar just triggers the biggest high.

You're not necessarily weak willed, OP. You literally have a chemical dependence not unlike a cocaine user on a smaller scale. That's why it'll be all the harder to force yourself to go cold turkey (NO GRADUAL DECREASE BULLSHIT) but also why you can be proud of yourself if you do.

And if you don't - well - don't say we didn't warn you.

I wish I would enjoy doing shit like that, I hate peanut butter after bulking on it

youtube.com/watch?v=3wmtXiVESx4

just watch this when u get nutella cravings

you aren't going to make it if you're too stupid to realize 250g of protein is more than double what you need and you basically waste money

>eating a high protein bulk is bad

Corn and grain shills pls leave

You may be retarded

Hey man,i'm in the exact same boat
Before i started lifting there would be times when i got sad and ate as much as 600gr per day of nutella and it would definitely give me a high

I'd go through 2-3 jars of 750gr and then get terrible diarrhea but i would still binge on it
Now that i'm lifting and pretty fit the addiction has faded a lot but if my gf buys a jar and leaves it unattended with me there's a 50/50 chance i'll eat like half of the jar so 200-300gr

>Bitches keep trying to take away my red meat
Get fucked.