Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

They even invented peanut butter

What cant they do

no one is afraid to admit it

Stopped reading at black people dominate soccer

Mfw you mentioned tennis aswell

Nvm you are trolling i'm stupid

be a father and hold a job

>Obvious bait is obvious
>hide thread pls

Hello r/asianmasculinity
Lmao

But the offsprings will be rich through sports

and through releasing mix tapes, looting and pillaging their neighborhood

>mfw all of that is wrong, also
This, these recent threads reek of micro dicked autistic gooks

wtf, I wish I was black

For the same reason whites dominate academics.

take a breath, go outside

>Blacks: Athleticism,Charisma,Sexual power
>Whites: Creativity, ambition
>Asians: Work ethic

you literally cant argue against this

Most sports are fixed like Nba and NFL

>role reversal

i can't. they are protesting against white people and i'm afraid for my life

>Charisma,Sexual power
not everyone has that, besides those are traits that anyone can have. not all white people are creative and have ambition either.

no they aren't, most of them are actually nice

Those 2 characteristics are the result of poor environments. Slavs carry the same "rumours" as niggers
As for athleticism niggers only excel in sprinting for having slightly more fast twitch muscle fibers, op's post is retarded b8 since most of those are completely dominated by whites

>by black peolple like Michael phelps

How is that even supposed to be funny? You can't even shitpost properly, KYS

Quite a lot of these sports involve running. Running is selected for in the nigger, since they have to do that for survival after stealing a white man's wallet or raping white women.

This is what happens when you let /pol/ chill in your board.

>no one gets it

I get it, all the mentioned sports are actually dominated by whites, Veeky Forumsizens are brainlets

average person on Veeky Forums these days is probably 12-16 and genuinely autistic what do you expect, no one even reads anything anymore it's just a rush to write a post instantaneously

>1.3 billion of 7 billion people on this planet are white
>still dominate most of the sports

How can black people even compete?

Sage

Muh 5 inch dicc mufugga

>rush to write a post instantaneously
This isn't instantaneous posting.
Not even close.
The moment that fucking google thing was shat onto the website was the moment the posting got fucking dumber yet more measured and planned .

I really really like this image
Mind if I save it?

80% of the posts here just tell OP to stop the shit posting because it's annoying.

How does no one get it?

Sage race bait

Black people dominate at sports black people have access to, aka basketball. Whites are good at what they have access to, aka swimming.

KEK at AFL - there are 3 blacks in the whole league m8. The best rugby players in the world are Maori and the best Cricketers are White Australians and South Africans.

Because theyve played those sports their whole lives and their country has that infrastructure. Same as why there are great spanish footballers and 80% of AFL players are from Melbourne.

Also Nascar is not a fucking sport your turbosperg

this

why is Veeky Forums so retarded

most whites have a job and in their superiority realized long ago that real jobs matter to society

meanwhile the black man chases a ball for 3000 years like a dog while everyone laughs at them clowning around while knowing a black man doesnt contribute to any critical functions of society coz theyre lazy and would rather just fuck around and play all day

Bone pressed?

You guys are retarded.
READ THE POST.

> SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Fucking /pol/ turbo nerds gtfo with your insecurities and entitlement

>nigger
>Charisma
top kek. Negroid detected

Yes, blacks dominate anything related to physical activity. Their bodies are built better for it, they've got larger muscles and stronger bone structures.
But they don't have brains like the white man has. Sports are dominated by blacks, business and politics are dominated by whites.