Ok

Ok

t. Guy that does nothing but 30lbs dumbbell shrugs 1x8 then leaves

Switch chest and abs and you got yourself a chart.

the order of this is so stupid.
back is the best one yes, but legs?
wtf they are basically useless

How do you expect to get anyway without legs silly. Cant carry your hueg upperbody comfortably without tree trunk legs.

Next time use your brain hunk

if u build ur upper body ur legs will grow with it anyway just by walking around, stop being a fucking leg autist, back and arms are the most functional body parts

functional: yes
aesthetic : no

let me fill you in on a secret.

small legs only look fine on extreme DYELs

>ur legs will grow with it anyway just by walking around

Can someone be this stupid?

nope well its progressive overload, u never see a skinny cunt with naturally big legs but if ur 300lbs and walking all of that around ur gonna have bigger quads hamstrings and calves that the skinny guy

Dont be silly, if only buld upper body and then sit around shitposting (which i assume everyone does) then your legs will lag so far behind you will need the electric scooters as badly as the fatties.

I want you to take a second and imaghine a man who is only upperbody with skelly like legs in a littel rascal type moving maching and tell me you didnt giggle a little.

yeah no shit it's because of fat
what the fuck are you thinking

yeh no shit thats my point u fucking autist

stop posting a gif everytime u say something ur iq is probably below 100

literally 0 arguement, u just contradicted urself before when i said that growing bigger makes ur legs bigger and u agreed with me rofl. therefore ur entire argument in invalidated

peak autism

>not barbell flies
You were so close, user.

1.don't be talking shit bout my reaction pics
2. you're not building muscles when walking if you're fat. the fat in your legs makes them huge. you think fat people can do leg presses no problem?

Caught u mirin brah

Thank you. being the sad alck i am this validATED my responce.

Abs are the least mire-able muscle

nice gut bro

Abs are not even the result of training, abs are the result of eating less and drinking a amount of water.