Does being Veeky Forums help? Will girls message first?

Does being Veeky Forums help? Will girls message first?

yes
no unless you have f h f

Be attractive. Girls don't care about muscle, it'll never be make or break for them

get bumble if you want girls to message first
being Veeky Forums helps with attracting sluts because it makes you hot

Bumble?

girls on the whole will not message first. END OF.

Just message first you complete pussy, the worst that can happen is that they won't reply

muscles will absolutely attract promiscuous and better looking women, assuming your face isnt a complete disaster.
odds are you are too self aware to enjoy being with them if you are here and asking these kinds of questions.

It's like Tinder but it requires females to message first.

tinder but girls have to message first and theres a 24 hour time limit to reply

>get at best 2 matches a day while not being picky
>they barely ever respond and if they do so they lose interest quickly
I should just go to a prostitute to lose my virginity

I assume there isnt a lot of girls there then

Will you post your profile or what?

i'm talking to a girl that i met past week, on the first day i got her number and currently talking to her on whatsapp

and i'm not even Veeky Forums it's all about face, height and frame, no meme

she literally asked how tall i was, which is 6'0, king of manlets, but woman are normies haha

I deleted it.
I wasnt in english, everything would be lost in translation.

My cousin wants to join tinder even though she's 18 just because she feels lonely. Which she kinda is from spending all day in her room What do?

be more charismatic and funny

how

What do you do about your cousin? I don't get your question, but tell the bitch to develop some hobbies, interests, and a personality. That's good advice for any girl.

>matched couple days ago
>she gave me her number
>sounded like I was finally going to get the succ this weekend
>she didn't respond to the text I sent to meet up
JUST

Was it your only match?

I've always heard stories of internet marriages, relationships, umm, either I am too old for this shit but imagining relationships from the internet sounds like disaster. It's like falling in love with the prince of every fairy tale only to find out it's a fucking fairy tale.

This in my mind plays out almost everytime. Expectations are set almost immediately. You can look your best, but you are just selling yourself as a human being, and obviously it's putting you on a bad note if you do not fulfill their desires 100%.

Plus, girls are not retarded, they can troll too. Or lul you into buying them shit and then leaving you the next day saying you were just good friends.

Just meet people, Christ it isn't hard, dog parks are the best place ever, you can meet someone with a dog and if the dog really likes you already it can give you decent relationship because it shows you aren't a fucking asshole.

But that's just me.

no lol I've had a few girls I've met off the app but we didn't smash. matched and picked up another girl's number right after too, it's just that I'd like to get laid sooner rather than later

I do what i can, which is pretty much trying to make her laugh and stuff. She goes on Veeky Forums sometimes but besides that she sometimes just sits there for hours doing nothing.

>send 3-4 messages to each other
>"hey we should grab a drink, can I get your number?"
>meet up and get to know each other

That's literally it, do you think people talk for months on tinder before meeting?

fuck her, post vid

I dated a girl I met in tinder, it was fun while it lasted.

Yeah and the often fuck after knowing eachother for less than 24hours.

Tinder
>great for fucking
>bad for relationships

Dog Park user is right.

The willingness of a girl to engage in promiscuous sex is not influenced by the platform she uses to meet a prospective partner

It's a fucking app where people judge you based on your appearance, what the fuck do you think moron?

>how
You should start interacting with people irl, you obviously lost all your social skills due to not using them over the years.

Now, I will ask you a question and I want you to be totally honest with me here, or else I can't help you...

Do you have friends? As in irl friends you can talk to face to face?

So you're asking how to help your cousin develop a life? You can't, it's 100% up to her. Her NEET exsistance will surely lead to a depressing lifestyle like most of the faggots here. You can explain that to her if you like.

I only talk to girls who message me first. I'm garbage at initiating conversations but I have no problem talking and being funny when the conversation is initiated already.

I've got laid once (didn't really have sex because premature ejaculation lmao but would have got laid otherwise) and there are some who have offered to hook up but since I'm now insecure about my sexual abilities, then I rejected them.

Just what my friends mope about all the time.

>"Oh she is so fucking hot, too afraid to actually do shit"

And he isn't ugly, but definitely what I consider how everyone else acts. And sure you can do that, real simple, I guess I can't really think to find a good reason for myself to use tinder or I guess okcupid for company

And good for you bro.

Spoken like someone who has little to no experience with women.

Send her to me i'll fix her but expect her to come back as my wife with 3+ kids.

>I assume there aren't a ton of girls on there
Maybe not as many as Tinder, but there's still plenty. Less single moms and fat chicks too.

Also they're all generally serious about actually meeting up if they message you. Tinder sluts are the flakiest creatures around.

Thats bullshit mang.

Heres how it actually goes

>send 3-4 messages
>"hey we should grab a drink, can i get your number?"
>she stops responding
or
>she completely ignores your offer for a drink and carries the conversation to avoid the question
or
>she bellittles you for asking her for a drink so early in to the conversation

Yeah about 20 friends.

that works 90% of the time for me. You need to be more charismatic and funny, not that I'm anything impressive but I've worked out a good formula for picking up girls on tinder

She really shouldn't. Tinder well expose her to any ugly environment

More like asking if it appropriate for an 18 year old to be on tinder. It seems like she is too young for that type of exposure.

>chatting days ago with a girl via facebook messenger
>she says that I should call her on whatsapp since she doesnt use facebook a lot
>I say "alright whats your whatsapp"
>she carries on the conversation like I didnt ask

This pisses me off so much

Maybe when she is 20 I will send her your way user

if she's 16 she's already fit to bear kids, c'mon i'll make good mom out of her.

>send the exact same messages to every girl
>take them to the exact same bar
>wear the exact same outfit every time
>sit in the exact same seats
>have the exact same conversations
>take them home and bang them
>do it more to see the ever increasing look of shock and disgust on the bar tender's face than for anything else
feels good mang

Good, then start talking to them more.

And try and take care of your posture, it matters more than you would imagine.

are you a fit 6/10?, if yes post pics and I will give her for free now.

Is she white? is she natural blonde or redhead? Im not gonna get my ubermensch white genes wasted if she's not fit for me.

nope and nope

Underrated

In that case no thank you user, still hope your couisn will find somebody who'll make her happy.

>just play with dogs bro

Wheres the "soooooooooo man" guy where is he

>Haha

try to carry on the conversation. If her friends had actually done that she would have unmatched you.

this fucking hurts

>Haha alright

>match cute girl on tinder
>shes nearby, into anime and video games, cosplays, the works
>actually doesnt seem batshit like most people into these hobbies
>talk to her for a couple of days
>ask if she wants to meet up for coffee this weekend
>no response

welp

whats having a six pack on tinder like? I'm at 15 % bf right now. I imagine you get swamped with hoes

>be messaging grill
>qt asian that watches animu
>very good chemistry
>man up ask her out
>she agrees
>try to setup date
>we have opposite days off
>mfw she went from replying almost instantly to nothing in 2 hours

same here user

last time i actually managed to get a date with her and was excited all week

the day comes and never heard back from her

>Haha alright
ow

At 15% your abs should be visible work that core

HELP PLS

>Reply
dude get the fuck over it. If you're getting upset over one girl flaking on you then you're in for a bad time because girls do it so much these days. Get fucking used to it and don't rely on single prospect.

Damn it's almost like she has a life

Fug bro

I was VERY selective with my swipes and I had 34 matches after 6 days. A few messaged me first. All but 3 responded to my messages. But I deleted the app 3 days later. Very few of them gave any effort into the conversation. And those that did, disappeared when I asked for their number or suggested that we should hang out and do something fun. I can't be bothered to waste my time with that kind of thing.

I did this, but at a coffee shop instead of a bar with girls I met on Tinder. I realized I was repeating the same inane situation a bunch of times with different girls and got depressed.

I think deep down I don't believe I can find a meaningful relationship from the internet, but fuck, where else do you meet girls these days after college?

>Hej hopp

lmao what kind of gobbledygook language is that

don't girls message you first?

You seem like a cool fucking dude

Yeah you didnt really have sex

where do I find people like you in my life lmfao

>lmao
>haha

stop doing this

fucking stop

>lmao

Give me a tinder opener I'm autistic. Girl's profile clearly says she wants to smash.

that was my thought.

hey lemme smash?

Tell her you're autistic and ask if she's ever seen a squashed potato in person.

Hmmmm

i do this why is it bad enlighten me

Ask if she gives happy endings. She love you looong time

Disgusting

>wanting ginger kids

>30 miles away
I heard hippos run really fast, so don't take that mileage advantage for granted

because it's beta self-sabotage

>let's go on a date lmao
>i think you look pretty good haha
>i'll be at portside on saturday if you want to meet lol

you're hedging your bets because you're not sure if she's attracted to you, so you abase yourself to sound less aggressive and spare yourself the possibility of a blunt rejection

instead of coming across as a fun guy with all your "lol"s and "lmao"s tacked on at the end of every sentence, you sound like a spineless turd who is overly self-conscious and wants to protect himself with an ego-shield

just drop them entirely

>haha alright

Brehhhhssss

Rate my tinder

Ha mah nigga

6% battery/10

image 2 looks weird.
from that angle look like you're wearing high-waist pants
dunno

Normie dyel/10