Why arent you guys eating non fat chobani?

Why arent you guys eating non fat chobani?

>80 cal and 15g of protein
>eat 10 for only 800 cal and get 150g of protein

LEAVE MY ALEX JONES ALONE CHOBANI REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Used to eat the 2lb tub every day. 88g protein.
Got to be too expensive and hard to choke down. Now I just add some to my supershake

>20 grams of sugar

Better to just get the danon fit and light, 2 grams less of protein, same calories, only 6 grams of sugar.

See
MY NIGGA.

Oikos cost the same and more protein

not a fan of the scumbag ceo

Because coconut is the only good flavor :(

>disgusting by itself
>throw in one scoop of vanilla proton powder
>throw in various fruit
>now tastes like some sort of delicious pudding dessert
>tons of protons
>440 calories
I eat that shit for breakfast every day my man

>Sugarphobia
Hi mom

Because I eat whole milk Tillamook yogurt

plain tastes like sour cream and the good flavors have too much sugar. I used to eat the oikos triple zero yogurt, but it gave terrible indigestion because they use stevia to make it sweet as fuck

there's cheaper proteins elsewhere anyways.

Too busy eating the yogurt of the gods

Already ahead of you famalam. If you add vanilla ice cream flavored protein powder you're going to get some desert tasting nonsense that shouldn't be as good as it in.

All those proteinz , that faux sugary taste, them negligible cals, oh May oh my, I do believe it's gainz pudding!

well not just take but Chobani has double the carbs to danon and tastes better(last part personal opinion).

Because we don't have this in france. I'm mad

SeeAnd You guys are soft. Buy plain and add protein powder and it tastes like heaven.

>add protein powder

why not just have 2 scoops. why even eat the shitty overpriced gurt?

owned by mohammedans
fuck the islam yogurt
get something actually made by GREEKS instead or at least a knockoff made by AMERICANS and not fucking towel-head camel-jockey mohammed bomb-builders

You're going to make it.

>poor people
Lmao greek yogurt with fresh fruit is the patrician breakfast, not two scoops mixed with water in your unwashed blender bottle

>This guy gets it

I live on the East coast now, and it's not commonly carried here in grocery stores. I ended up drinking Kefir instead. Still not as good, though.

>not eating Quark
>1.5kg is 885 calories, 150protein and 63 carbs
Better than your 1123 calories and 136.8 protein per 1.5kg if we're going by sheer quantity m8

>falling for the dairy jew

Why not 2%? Doesn't taste like shit and it's still pretty good.

FAG E

It's owned by a fucking Muslim. No thanks.

>cuck

>20 grams of sugar

it only has 4 grans of sugar, user

cause I'm eating high fat talenti, bish

forgot pic

>1 serving
>5 in cup

> thinking one little cup of yoghurt is 5 servings of 20g sugar

are you retarded

Tastes pretty horrible without adding something to it but I definitely pick it up whenever it's on sale. I prefer the Simply 100 plain version since it still has a lot of protein but 5 grams of fiber which helps since I'm cutting at the moment.

Oikos is fucking god tier though.

>non fat anything

You've been rused by the jew, user. He wants you anxious and unhealthy so he convinced you that sweet, anxiolytic, hormone boosting fat was bad for you. Ancel keys was a jew.

1L tub of 2% Chobani is like $4 near my house

Their CEO is helping bring shitskin refugees into America. Just buy the storebrand shit instead

>danon fit and light

My nigga, it also tastes 100x better

Still not eating open nature
>8oz
>140cal
>3sugar
>24protein.

Y u so mad?

I buy tubs of this stuff every week to support my fellow Muslim and American citizen. You know that guy gave six figures to all his employees, Muslims and non-issue?

Fuggin' shit does nothing for muh hungerz. And I get sick of it super fast.

If you eat that shit you are eating muslim jizz. Absolutely haram.

>chodeboners
>good

LEAVE ALEX ALONE

Tainted by Muslimes

Have y'all niggas even TRIED Dannon Oikos Triple Zero?
120 cals, 15g brotein, 6g fiber for those sick poop gainz brahs

Because they don't sell it in Japan. It has been 3 years since my last 1kg tub and I still crave it daily.

>of the gods

you are going to make it

I won't eat that muslim swill.

Do not eat chobani. You're supporting bringing in Islamists.

go back to your containment board

u do know its natural sugar from the milk cultures and enzymes you dumb turd. do u people even know how to read a nutrition label?

You don't learn what part of your food is natural or not from the nutrition label you little liar. All it can tell you is what it's made of at the chemical level.

Fuck off

>plain

Fuck stevia m8

yeah it tastes nasty, but it's for the gainz. i pretty much gave up on taste, you are a pussy if you cant swallow this down.

I used this as a starter for my homemade greek yogurt. I use the whey liquid for biscuits and baking.