Can women be beta Veeky Forums?

Can women be beta Veeky Forums?

All women are betas.

Except The Boss. She was a true patriot.

This isn't cringe.

This is actual factual, literal autism.

Not meme autism.

Holy autism. She makes me feel sad, stop posting OP

R9k needs a new queen to orbit take it there

yes

women cope with their insecurity by fucking every chad they can find

No

>there was this one part that uncle stan took off his clothes

oh yeah i bet that turned her on

We're gonna run out of words to replace "literally".

Who here seriously considering /leaving humanity behind/?

The person saying "babby" is her Aunt

Here's the thing: no matter how beta a woman is, or how many mental problems she has, there is always a guy out there who will fuck her. This isn't the case for men.

False. Install grindr.

I'm pretty sure this girl is legit mentally disabled with some form of severe autism. Sad to make fun of her.

Alpha chicks dont even social media and usually have careers

you wouldnt find much trace of a female alpha online, so almost all women online are betas.

can confirm, my gf has no social media accounts and is a mechanical engineer

This girl honestly reminds me more of the autistic alpha chicks

its weird, because I know many chicks you'd consider alpha

money, physical shape, aggressive attitude, they only use dicks for sex and drop them after

all of them are autistic
legitimately autistic

Owned.

Just post her pics already.

its pretty cute when they are fumbling with what to say. I especially like it when they say the most unfunny jokes and nobody laughs. I give a small laugh at how bad it was and they seem to think you are laughing at the joke which is a + to them

>we /b/ now
take your shitposting back to where it belongs

> 4 km in 30 m
> 8 mph

yup literally mentally handicapped

This isn't true. There might be legitimately attractive men that will fuck a fatty or autismo, but most women in those categories only attract desperate usually poor, overweight, and unhygienic men. Lower your standards and you will see you can easily get fucked, by poor, overweight, and unhygienic women. But you won't. Because it's easier to believe you are right and the world is so hard for you or your kind.

In my case lower standard just needs to be fat.

She's mentally handicapped and not being a sick to anyone, not cool to make fun of her.

Actually proud that's she's bothering to workout, not something you typically see in people with learning disabilities.

She looks like a teenager, why is OP picking on children?

Genuinely is a good substitute

>its going to rain tomorrow
Made me kek

giving women rights was a mistake

Women are inherently beta. You should be asking if women can be alpha, which is a much rarer thing.

>You should be asking if women can be alpha, which is a much rarer thing.

no such thing. even the fattest bull dyke will be put in her place within 24 hours of alpha larping

>beta
>/fit
Pick two

Ayy
> I GIVE MY LOOOOVE> NOT FOR HONOR< BUT FOR YOUUU

They're women, they're beta by default. The only reason why you don't notice, is because you're even more beta.

Women can be alpha around other women, and even beta men. But the most alpha woman on the planet submits to any alpha male.

Anyone else have that friend that's a total faggot, but you cant bring yourself to delete them because of how interesting/delusional their posts are?

Op making fun of an autistic teenage girl huh? Probably because they have a lot in common and op has a lot of insecurities getting projected there. You're a bitch made faggot user and seriously need a fucking life.

> Lower your standards and you will see you can easily get fucked, by poor, overweight, and unhygienic women. But you won't.

I can't, I'm a legit 8/10 too, and more muscular than 95% of Veeky Forums.

Why can't I? Because I'm a NEET with no money, not even the fattest ugliest girls (who I would be totally finer with) want a guy with no money.

Hence all women are literal whores.

Whenever I find someone online thatsbautistic it makes me sad but i also dont mind because their mind doesnt have to go thru a lot of bullshit like some people who are nothing special and cant find hsppiness likd a lot of people on here.

Some guys i find post about sports a lot

>I can't, I'm a legit 8/10 too, and more muscular than 95% of Veeky Forums.
Uh..huh

>Why can't I? Because I'm a NEET with no money, not even the fattest ugliest girls (who I would be totally finer with) want a guy with no money.
Okay.

One of these things is not like the other.

Yes. Beta girls are fun to tease play with, build up slightly and take care of. Even more fun to take them apart completely and use them as a collection of warm wet holes to quasirape or psuedo girlfriends when the mood strikes.