What's Veeky Forums stance on getting rimmed?

What's Veeky Forums stance on getting rimmed?

Why is it so much better than BJs?

I love it

b-but thats were my poop comes from

But is it ironpilled?

i wouldn't know
> but nah it seem kinda gross

What are showers?

you're gay if you don't like it

toilets have clean water in the bowl, but you wouldnt drink from it

thats where my dick goes too :3

She is the one licking you.

It's the ultimate form of submission.

Nothing better after a tough leg day. Just pull your squat plug out and let your partner's warm tongue soothe you.

Don't ask for an explanation, but it's gay af.

I'll eat bitches ass tho.

>squat plug

What is that?

is it summer already

Do you even lift breh?

Now back on topic:

Having a girl eat your ass is pure alpha. It is complete dominance.

This. He needs to turn around 360 degrees and walk out.

I hate it. It makes me cringe so much. My ass is completely off limits. I don't even like having my ass grabbed. I only enjoy doing it to another if they want me to, and they're submissive af, and want me to fuck them hard after.

This.

It's so hot having a pretty girl eat your ass. Feels good man my girlfriend loves it.

360 degrees would be a full circle, idiot.

>getting rimmed
gross
>giving RJs
A+

I can never tell what level of trolling we're on. Are you being trolled or are you adding trolling on top of the trolling?

Because our g-spot is in our butt

prostate orgasms > every other orgasm combined

>my sides

it's disgusting
can you seriously imagine a woman you like wanting to tongue out your fucking anus, let alone doing it

gay

>not using squat plug
>not maximizing leg gainz
go back to /r/crossfit you disgusting mongoloid

shitposting ironically is still shitposting, user.

Get a bearded man to do it and I guarantee you'll go gay. Shits so fucking cash. I have a bushy beard and love giving/taking rimjobs from hot men. Afterwards I buttfuck them.
You don't even have to get fucked though just get some bearded fag to rim you, you'll ejaculate diamonds

men's assholes are hairy, filthy, disgusting garbage pots because we excrete waste from them. we also fart poopy air out and the particles get trapped in the hairs.

women however have evolved to the point where they just urinate all waste. that's why they piss so fucking often. their assholes are pristine. therefore eating female ass is fine, while eating male ass is unhygenic and degenerate.

>watching crossfit shig diggity tournament
>swinging pullups
>see squat plug fly out of someone's ass

I had a fwb and neither of us wanted to bottom so we would 69 with me on top so he could rim.

Feels great but I did not like kissing after.

my gf wants to peg me, is that gay?

I'm not opposed to getting my asshole eaten out in general. I imagine it would be nice. A girl stuck her finger up my ass once and it was great

HOWEVER, I don't want to ever try getting rimmed because I just couldn't do that to a girl.

>My farts stink so bad
>I am a big, sweaty dude
>My ass and asshole are hairy as fuck
>I got that protein stink
>I imagine that my asshole is really ugly

I could never do that to a girl. Maybe if I was pristinely clean, but in general I feel like it would repulse her

Objectively yes.

>womens assholes are pristine

well that would mean getting *pegged* is the bestest there is. Unless she got a 8 inch tongue up there.
I'm with nope go for it, sounds like you've got a wifey

for ur gf, yes.

If you've asked a girl to rim you then she probably felt pressured and you are sincerely a bad person and maybe just a tier above pedophiles

I think I'm pretty freaky in bed but I really don't like not being the dominant one and getting my ass eaten just feel gay/feminine as fuck.

But if it was a one night stand/FWB then I probably wouldn't care if she started eating my ass lmao

Do I need an enema or can i just finger my ass with a rag?