The everyone's doing PPL and cutting for the summer meanwhile I'm doing SS and bulking

>The everyone's doing PPL and cutting for the summer meanwhile I'm doing SS and bulking
Should I keep doing this? fit told me you should always bulk first

>falling for the SS meme

You deserved it

Nah pepperoni-gynoboy, dont listen to fit. Listen to the sticky. Cut first

You're gonna make it. Just please cut.

Lady, this is a blueboard, put your bra back on.

>Don't listen to Veeky Forums
>Read a bunch of info that ADOVOCATES SS and bulking first
???

Literally tells you to cut first, fatty.

If your nips are so much better then why don't you post yours? Oh right you're just some ass blasted DYEL following some meme brosplit memes that will MAYBE get you otter mode in like 3 years.

Measure twice cut once, motherfucker.

Damn lady calm down all I told you to do was cover your tits.

DO NOT FUCKING BULK YOU WILL REGRET IT AND GO ON A CUT YOU WILL STILL BUILD MUSCLE CAUSE YOU GOT NEWB GAINS LEFT IN THE TANK JUST EAT MORE PROTONS

Literally everyone and the sticky suggests that cutting with no muscle will just make you a skinny lanklet.

That only applies to fucking other men, kiddo

Oh, dude, no, no no no. That's not helping.

Yeah, what board do you think you're on? Huh pops?

CUT FIRST

Once you get to around 12% do a lean bulk up to 15$, cut again, repeat. You already look like you have very little muscle mass so you'll be spooky skellington when you finish your cut here in a year or so, but it's better than fatasfatass.

No one suggests bulking while 250lbs. If you're a skinnyfat, sure, bulk away. If you're fat, don't bulk.

Do you have proof of this? Please post some valid progress pictures. This guy followed bulking advice, if he listened to you guys then he'd be set back 2 months trying to rebuild muscle

I'll suck you so hard you won't know what hit you, faggot.

That guy looks like ass. Literally built himself some titties

WHY would you cut to 12% if you have no muscle yet??? You're gonna be auswhitz tier

Because being a fat as fatass and eating at a surplus is retarded you dummy

My penis is already looking up at me like "When's this big-mouth faggot gonna get here? My head dry as shit nigga."

Just keep lifting heavy and eat high protein you don't even have to bulk just maintain. You will lose weight and gain muscle. You are so far from looking really good even if you just cut. The best route is just to go for building muscle for the next couple years while slowly losing fat.

t. Dyel who can't bench the bar

Just FUCKING get on you back and close your dumb gay eyes nigga seriously you ain't gonna want to see the ravaging I'm gonna do to that dick you queer

bar's for pussies, i just stack the plates on my fists and push up

>he counts the bar

Found the DYEL

Shut up you stupid faggot and kiss me.

Woah dude I ain't a homo.

lol

Huh? That was my dick dude. Whoa, you talkin about kissing my lips? Sorry, pardner, that ain't my rodeo.

man thats a lot of cheese with those peppironis..

maybe lay off the milk, brah.

just give it up dj khalid

Spend a few months doing SS, eating when you are hungry, stopping when you are full. Cut out all booze , soda, and junk food

The most important thing when you are starting is developing a habit of going to the gym.