>walk like 5 blocks back to my house, can tell she tried really hard to keep up
>drop off puppy
>her dad pulls in my drive way
>apparently followed us
>dad asks where we were going to go
>say starbucks because assume all white girls just go there
>dad drives us to starbucks
>we go in
>i order the drink i saw in a pic because I don't really know what the fuck im ordering
>she doesn't get anything (says she's really committed to her diet and only drinks water)
>i'm the same except I also get milk but its too late because I already ordered this dumb ass drink
>we sit down and talk for 3 fucking hours
>I made her laugh a lot
>I really wanted to feel her thighs but her dad was watching us from across the parking lot
>after of 3 hours of talking and realizing i can't really do anything with her I say i should go back home
>her dad drives me back
>awkward car silence but we agreed to meet again

She was pretty cute. And not bad looking to be honest. I would definitely smash her.

Sounds like a winner.

btw I think she was a virgin, and I can tell she wanted me to touch her, but I just couldn't

youd be surprised how many people take advantage of disabled people user. stealing money from blind, throwing rock at cripples

don't worry about about the dad, he's just legitemly looking out for his little girl, after all it doesn't take much to rape a paraplgic girl.

she sounds like a keeper, just stick with her and eventually her dad will know that you're just trying to protect her.

i know, i really want to put my dick in her bluebeery and watch her legs squirm

hi im autistic, what does this face convey?

Pics

Sounds like bull shit.

>full on paraplegic
>legs clearly don't work well

Which is it, asshole?

Disgust and disappointment with the current state of afrairs with Hollywood and movies in general. Despair for the future of the medium of entertainment as a whole.

interesting story m8

keep us posted if u get to smash

you might end up like Veeky Forums's version of /k/'s guy with a blind wife... its kind of a cool story, he has some wife that is blind and he takes her to a shooting range every now and then and pretends to be teaching her to shoot while in reality he is just making sure she doesnt kill anyone while firing.

well she didn't say she was, i thought that's what being paraplegic means. She's like the pancake making girl. She walks funny and has speech problems, and can't really hold things well

>pancake making girl

What did he mean by this?

This sounds fake as fuck
Post proofs

If it is real, fucking get a date where her dad isnt fucking eye raping you while jerking it in the carpark.

i can post a pic of her tinder, but you guys would contact her and send her this thread.

And yeah, it was the first date so I guess it's understandable. But I think next time we will be alone

QT girl with a developmental disorder that has a youtube channel. She has a video making pancakes in a very haphazard manner.

Does anyone have the link?

Just blur out her face

>she's in a walker
>she is full on paraplegic
>she has speech problems and her legs clearly don't work well
>her thighs are pretty thick though

Lol
This is gonna be good.

Paraplegic doesnt mean you cant walk, only that you're limited.

Please marry this girl and be her hero.

This is adorable and you sound like a good person, OP. I hope it works out for you two

But she's not deaf.

get ready to feel
youtube.com/watch?v=1IM0v-pHWoY

Try to convince her dad that you're a good guy my man. If you're not a good guy leave her alone

>shes Veeky Forums
>shes committed
>she wants to be with you
>cant cheat, because she cant do anything on her own
>get to enjoy satisfaction in helping someone live their dream of not being alone
Sounds like a keeper user-san. Whens the wedding?

>i thought that's what being paraplegic means

the girl you went on a date with has cerebral palsy, you fucking retard.

Thanks user.

>cerebral palsy
>fucked UP legs

No you dumbass

Jesus. OP did your girl talked like this? I can't understand jackshit

This is why women live life on easy mode. If you were the cripple, no woman would give you the time of day.

lol that was the word I was looking for
she was just like the girl in the vid

Paraplegic
par·a·ple·gic
ˌperəˈplējik/

adjective - affected by or relating to paralysis of the legs and lower body.

noun - a person affected by paralysis of the legs and lower body

>she was just like the girl in the vid
So she was mentally retarded as well?

Yeah she talked just like this, I mean not as bad, I can understand her, she said she had a lot of speech therapy, but she sounded kinda like this

the girl in the video isn't mentally retarded you asshole

please go look up cerebral palsy, user.

Yeah I would never last a 3 hour conversation with her. It would be full of "what?" and "huh?"

So did you guys set-up another date or what?

>comments, ratings and everything are disabled

Did Veeky Forums try to get a hold of her like how Veeky Forums drove away that one book chick?

yeah she wants another one. its not set up, but it will happen

She sounds sweet

I love you OP

EII WAN DO SUGG YOWE DIG AYNOWN

OHH HYEH AYNOWN DAT FHEELS SAO GUD

*moans in retard*

W8, so is still. Expired using crutches or in a wheelchair? Or does she just walk funny? Also did she have any cuts on her legs. Because I'd imagine it's probably hard you shave If you have the palsy.

What the fuck was that first sentence, fucking auto correcting phone. I meant was she using*

>paraplegic
>walk us through it

Believe it or not, I went to hang out with my friend and sister the other night. My bro, who's been a close friend forever, wanted me to meet his sisters new bf and talk politics. In the parking lot, I see a guy in a wheelchair coming in the building. I think nothing of it.

Turns out the guy, much to my embarrassment, was the new bf. Really cool, successful guy. My friends sister is quite a catch too. Very attractive, good job as a physicians assistant. So no, you can be successful as a disabled guy. All is not lost.

she had a giant fucking walker

Hey OP HERE

I forgot to mention this, but I feel like you guys might enjoy this part I left out
>when we sat down at starbucks and talked I learned she can lift
>when she told me she leg presses I was amazed
>asked her if she can squat
>she says yes
>ask her whats her 1rpm
>she says she doesn't know
>got autistic
>actually asked her for her bench max
>she said like 70lbs
>asks if she can deadlift
>she was really confused what that meant
>asks if she overhead presses and what program she's on
>says she doesn't know
she said she will get a trainer though

Top fuckin kek

Please do tell us how did it go and how it is to smash paraplegic pussy

>interrogating a paraplegic retard on her lifts

Autism.

Lmao.
That disease is degenerative, though, so you better pull out soon if you don't want to compromise.

>asking a girl with cerebral palsy what her 1RMs are
>on a first date

You're either really compatible people or she is lying to you about that second date.

>not spotting her naked and making her suck your butter hose in exchange for a 1pl8 bench

She's adorable. Would totally marry and treat like a special little lady.

>used the shape tool for the table
>not for the wheels

More autistic than anything else in this thread.

fucking
kek

>I really wanted to feel her thighs but her dad was watching us from across the parking lot

this is my fettish

You're gonna make it

Jesus Christ

In all seriousness OP all this sounds really sweet and I hope it works out well.

>I really wanted to feel her thighs
Well she can't do you may as well

>no cute disabled gf.

why even live.

dunno how cerebral palsy treatment is advancing but mayb if you marry her, in some years it will be better

Bros help me out.

I can make out with cute chicks like legitmate 7/10+s but I can never get them to come home with me. It's getting fucking discouraging. I've tried straight to the point and a bunch of lame excuses but can't seal the deal, this has happened to many girls over the last year.

For example, tonight hit it off with a cute chick and we made out most of the night, she had to leave but gave me her number and said to hit her up later. So I called her about 2 hours later but she just made excuses not to come over. Like "yeah I'm going out with my friends later idk". Granted I usually live a bit of a distance like 8 blocks, but still. What the fuck?

Crop to hide name/ location.

you can clearly tell she is fully aware of the situation and that her muscular disability is barring her from normal speech.

by all means shes probably not smart, but not totally retarded.

Smart man, some dork will post it on reddit for imaginary points and totally screw you over