Alright, I've never posted on this board before, but I'm curious about testosterone supplements/boosters etc...

Alright, I've never posted on this board before, but I'm curious about testosterone supplements/boosters etc. do any of you use them?

I just recently turned 26 and I haven't been to the gym since I was about 19-20, I've been pussyfooting about thinking about getting back into shape but I just don't have the energy or drive to do it.

Do you think a test booster would help me with having more energy? I'm about 215 lbs and I'd really like to get back down to my healthy weight of 180 lbs or so. But I can't be fucking bothered because I have little to no energy or real desire.

No the general consensus is that they don't work. Try to improve your diet instead.

I was a 220 turd once upon a time but I'm 160ish working on ottermode right now. My advice is drag your lazy ass up and go do shit, excuses are for the weak.

Avoid meme products if you want to lose weight, It's all about diet, cardio and lifting, in exactly that order. Protein powder is the only real supplement you should need.

If you want to get fucking ripped as fuck and lose weight at record levels look into Steroids and how to properly use them. This is the only alternative I would say actually works but it may or may not cause harm to you in the long run.

If you want more energy, get some sips(ITS NOT A FUCKING SIP IF IT HAS ANY SUGAR)
>pic related

My main, serious problem is dealing with the pain, I used to be pretty heavy on this stuff in high school, but I got sick and fucking tired of it.

Do you have any actual sort of way of coping with the pain?

I'm looking for something beyond "grit your teeth and bare it".

I start thinking way too fucking much/getting negative when I'm in a lot of pain.

Pain?

Are you talking about having actual physical pain getting up or exercising? Are you talking about the massive build up of lactic in your system after the first workout in years? Be more specific.

>Are you talking about the massive build up of lactic in your system after the first workout in years?

Yeah, that. Just exercising in general I guess.

Not to make it sound like I get absolutely no exercise. I move around a lot while working and I make a point to walk/hike some hills in my neighborhood but its definitely not enough.

Cardio sucks fucking balls when you are overweight/out of shape, same with a lot of exercises, all that enjoyable crap you hear people talk about is only experienced once you are in shape. I hated running and shit before, but I love it.

I would recommend starting off swimming and going on a solid diet and focus less on trying to run 5 miles a day.

Products and diet pills are a waste of money, I've tried a bunch of them and got only headaches and feeling like shit all day as a result. When I lost the bulk of my weight I used no products at all, not even protein powder.

*but I love it now that I'm in shape

Well shit..

Cardio/running always fucking sucked even when I was in shape.

I'm worried I have a weak/defect heart or some shit, is it normal to start tasting a tin/blood like sort of flavor on your tongue when doing cardio? It always used to freak me out.

I guess I've developed hypertension as well so I've been terrified of having a heart attack or some shit if I get back into it.

If you want energy maybe look into thermogenic diet pills.
It has a lot of caffeine which 'boost' your energy and provide additional benefit of suppressing hunger.
I was what I do at the start of my fit journey atleast

>tasting a tin/blood like sort of flavor on your tongue

That's sounds an awful lot like me running when I was younger, I had exercise induced asthma and would get a funny taste in my mouth if I ran too much and felt awful during and afterwards.

Also again, the most underrated way of getting back into shape with minimal stress on the body is exercising in a pool.

The blood taste in your mouth is natural, and it tastes metallic because of the iron in your blood. Embrace inner beast

Ahh, okay. exercise induced asthma sounds realistic. My dad has Asthma and my sister and I got off lucky.

Do you take anything for it? Is it potentially dangerous or somesuch?

If it works, it's illegal in the US
Androgenic and androgenic-aiding products are illegal, but if you live elsewhere just take steroids

I'm pretty sure you're just being a whiny bitch. This whole thread is pathetic. 'Oh i have no drive pls help guise it hurts. I'm a faggot' Fuck off

>How dare you seek help or advice!

Yeah, why don't YOU fuck off. Fucking faggot.

Doctors gave me and an inhaler as a kid but it did absolutely nothing but make my parents feel better. I either out grew it or somehow losing weight got rid of it. In Highschool when I was 190-220 depending on the year and couldn't run in PE without having issues and that taste in my mouth. My first year of college I went Auschwitz mode and was down to 160 and since then I've never had that issue occur again.

I'm not saying that losing weight will fix your issue, but it's how thing turned out with me.

Yeah, I was pretty skinny as a kid it's only in my 20s that I've been even remotely overweight and even when I was ottermode I had this problem, its probably the primary reason I ever even stopped exercising.

Thanks m8, I'm probably going to have to talk to a doctor about this shit.

Crying like a bitch is not asking for advice

>Running is exhausting I don't like doing it. I must have a defect heart.

Thought I told you to fuck off.

Yes, running has been particularly hard on my heart, I even start coughing and have a hard time breathing.

I know you think you're acting like le ebin troll, but your just being a fucking cunt.

Running if you have extremely flat feet, asthma, tight tendons in your legs, bad knees or similar conditions is fucking hell, you don't and shouldn't press through pain like that and if you do you risk serious medical complications. Please stop posting.

I'm really not trying to troll you.
Physical activity is exhausting, especially when you're a lazy fatass.
You don't have 'no energy' and 'a defect heart'.
You're just an out of shape, lazy fatass.
My advice to you would be a balanced diet with a slight caloric deficit and physical activity. I will now leave you alone because you will dismiss this and find an excuse to keep being fat and lazy.

>You don't have 'no energy' and 'a defect heart'.
>You're just an out of shape, lazy fatass.

I've been talking about issues I've had even when I WASN'T fat you stupid cunt.

Seriously, please fuck off.

fuck off homo

You're a looser and you will always be one.

>Will test help with energy
Test isnt energy you dumb fucking brick

If you have energy problems you need more FOOD, or better quality.

just because you weren't fat doesn't mean you were conditioned and in shape
KYS lazy fat fuck

I did T & C for about 6-7 years you fucking dipshit. What would I possibly have to gain from lying about it?

Its like you seem to think that people who used to be active can't get fat.

Why are you so fucking retarded?

Don't be such a fucking pussy and do it. Want to be looked at, admired, complimented, attractive, and more confident? Then start eating clean and lifting weights.

Want to be a fat fuck and average? Do what you're doing.

Got in shape 6 months ago and my life has completely changed. I am 1000 times happier, confidence went up, I get more pussy, guys comment on it and notice. Best decision I have ever made was to lift and eat clean. Fuck being fat and fuck being average go grind.

what useful info about your personal health are you going to get from internet strangers?

Why don't you read the thread, dipshit.

If you're fat you should not be running. Use an elliptical as it removes impact.

Oh look, some actual advice.

Thank fucking christ.

Here is some more actual advice
kys yourself

You first :^)

You're making excuses for yourself, OP. Cut the bullshit out. Start by looking at your diet and eating clean. No caloric deficit, no surplus, just eat better. You'll get the energy you need to go to the gym/run. Don't rely on desire, do it because you dont want to be fat anymore.

Your bullshit about your heart hurting when you run? Get the fuck over it. My 310lb fat body ran before I decided to go to the gym, and I'm still alive a year later. There's no real way to not get DOMS or slight soreness. It's natural, and as much as you want to be a bitch about it, it isn't going to work that way.

Test is not an end all be all. You still need to do SOMETHING while you cruise to gain anything meaningful.

Just do one short beginner cycle of T for those sweet extra receptors that will stay even if you never do test again.

Not making excuses. I was just curious if Test supplements work or not. Apparently they don't.

I saw a bunch of faggots raving about how taking a booster "made them feel more energetic".

Let's say you decide to take test. What are you going to do? Shoot test until you die of a heart attack? Keep shooting because if you stop, you're heart will give out? I understand wanting an easy fix, believe me, but all your problems can be solved by simply pushing yourself.

I want to exercise. I've wanted to for a long time, I just don't want to hit it the wrong way and fucking give myself a heart attack or some shit.

My main problem is I have a hard time dealing with the pain and keeping shit going. I haven't done this shit in about six years or more.

Pain? from exercising? Maybe you just don't know what it feels like to use your body lol.

See a doctor first before jumping into anything crazy..

>heart attack or some shit

I can say with absolute certainty that a 215 man can work out harder and longer with less risk of bodily injury than a 310lb guy.You are vastly overthinking things. Even if you wanted to ease into it, there are things at the gym that you can use that are low intensity, like all the cardio equipment, dumbbells, bodyweight routines, machines, etc.

If you truly, by some divine intervention, fuck yourself up, taking muscle relaxers at night is real fucking good. Doctor prescribed them too me after I cat-backed a 3pl8 deadlift, and there was absolutely no pain the next morning.

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

>Le reddit spacing.
Newfag pasta is new.

You're 26 faggot, unless you're realllllly fat or have been doing drugs/steroids you're not going to have a heart attack
If you really had a diffecient heart your would have found out when you were younger and in shape. Stop being a huge fucking baby.

Are you.... are you... me?