Anyone else workout in jeans? I get Urban Star from Costco and they are so comfy for training

Anyone else workout in jeans? I get Urban Star from Costco and they are so comfy for training

No, only you and the other pajeets work out in jeans

Bro, I didn't know Costco sells jeans.

Also, who the fuck trains in jeans?

Why would you workout in jeans?
Do you not have sweatpants?

They are like a cross between spandex and sweatpants. It also looks cool

I work out in jeans in my home gym since it's winter and my knees yell at me if I train legs.

If it stretches and absorbs its okay I guess

Cool?

Hehe, more like AUTISTIC.

>teleports behind you

I don't train in them cause that's fucking weird but those pants are legit for my giant ass quads, tfw 32 inch waist and 30 inch quads, FML when it's time to buy jeans, I gotta buy stretchy jeans everytime, squat heavy they said, look what you did to me....

Sometimes I work out in jean shorts and sandals, but only when I am doing squats

>nothing personal kid

KKIIIYAAAHHHHHHH

i would love to stretch her jeans, if you know what i mean

Pajeet spotted
POO IN LOO

hi alphadestiny

Heh. Watching you novices fight does nothing for my intellect. Let me show you how a master fights!
>this is now an autism thread

The only ppl that I see working out in jeans are dirty arabs... fucking goat fuckers.

Uni gym has dress code, so no jeans

r u pajeet?

almost said
>do you have to pay in at the door too
but i realised i'm a retard

this.

I have some old skinny jeans that give great knee support when my legs are fatigued.

Only in the home gym though.

lol

They sell everything. All this is from Costco...

C4 pre-workout (2 for $40)
Cytosport 100% whey (in the CP powder container, I just use it for function) 6lbs for $40
Case of sips $30

If it's a super fucking lazy. Legs and shoulders rush job I'll work out in Jeans.

I would make fun of someone if they wore jeans to the gym...

>dodging with closed eyes
heh fool, ignorance is a bliss. prepare for a real fight: ultimate machine kyoooooo-doaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

>It also looks cool
No.
No it doesn't.