Current Body Thread

CBT and show us your legs if you're not a pussy edition
>5'4 ~145lbs manlet lord of androgyny

I used to look down on manlets, now I'm just jelly.

Nice wheels and good insertions overall. Time lifting?

hey, not here to spout stupid memes, im legit curious. Do you slay puss on the regular, and did a girl ever ditch you because you are too short?

Am I big enough to start my cut?

Do a normal fucking pose you retard

too bad you are ugly

Yes cut

You have no muscle mass, all you did was put on fat maybe next year try lifting while you are bulking it will give you much better results.

can you post more images and from more angles?
Not creepin' but same height, plus, your size and weight are around my goals. Natty?

he's not ugly, but could do with a better haircut

low bf and still baby face

no haircut will fix that

Sadly I don't have one of those big mirrors so I hope quads count.
>6'0
>208 Ibs
>Inb4 ugly
>Inb4 shitskin

thanks homie, something like 4 years now
nah i've never been ditched because of my height, but i don't really pursue girls much taller than me. I just feel like it would be awkward trying to lean over to makeout or whatever. I hook up with a lot of girls though, most girls start to think about wearing heels when you're actually dating, but height ain't a thing when they're on their back :-)
here's a new picture for your judgement, All-Knower
natty yeah and here

Get a sweet haircut

You look like Lionel Richie's son got a weight bench.

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

your arm looks thick, but your bicep looks small.

6ft ~160lbs
Coming back from a lot of injuries. Quit the gym and have only been doing running and calisthenics again, and I feel a lot better. I am going to a lake party soon, so I will finally be able to take my shirt off in front of Normies. Hopefully I can make some more gains between now and then. Do I look dyel now? I am scared about how my body changed after taking so much time off.

yeah still ugly

Have I achieved husbando?
178cm and 85kg
Bench 140kg,
Squat 165kg,
DL 190kg
Dumbbell press 95lb DBs lol

Fuck forgot pic.

Nice lats but your arms are shit

>dat dick
>husbando mode

neh

You fucked it up with that shitty fucking tattoo.

not dyel by normie standards but definitely lean bulking is your path from here friendo

forever a boy

>projecting this hard
I'm pretty comfortable with the size of my dick, sorry you're self conscious about yours.
It's also nice to know you can't criticize my physique.

>not cycling for fun and cardio

I know I need to work on core and get bigger overall. I've been pretty busy lately and I've been trying to get a little more lean before I bulk again.

Everyone in this thread looks good so far. We're all gonna make it.

mirin serratus

mirin forearms

nothing wrong with that tattoo at all, looks like good work and good placement. you must just not like tats at all, in which case your opinion on the subject is completely irrelevant.

>We're all gonna make it.

not if you dont lift you wont

It's suffering having curly hair because I can either let it grow out more (which will probably become a jewfro) or get a boring, shitty buzzcut. I'm just freeballing it honestly.

You're pretty much otter, just keep in mind that you most likely won't be competing with Veeky Forums guys at that party. Keep your head up. Walk in there with confidence, take your shirt off without giving a shit. If people laugh just remember that they'll be mirin years later if you keep it up.

Mirin.

Thanks senpai, I am kinda always lean bulking because I run so much. It's like a dirty lean bulk. I eat like shit but I burn so many calories I don't put on fat.

Thanks man, I know my arms are shit. Pullups and chinups were my only arm exercise for a while. I have some dumbells now and I have been doing strict 21s at the end of my workouts, are these a decent way to get bigger biceps or should I just do normal curls?

Nah, I know. I'm small. My goal was ottermode but now that I'm getting more free time I'm going to start lifting more seriously.

Mirin'. Thanks for the motivation.

6'1

6'0, 190lbs
75kg OHP, 120kg Bench, 160kg Squat, 200kg Deadlift
My legs are shit

inb4 lmao tattoo

>compensating for a friendzone-face mode

>My tattoo are shit
good body bro

another contender for shit tattoo of the thread?

same height, wow goals

did you start out skinny or fat? or were you already pretty muscular?

Routine plzzzz!!!

What the fuck are you talking? It's just a stare you jealous retard. I swear betas will try to chew people out about anything once they feel jelly

I don't want to be mean to you because you seem to be invested in this hobby.

>jealous of a round-faced midget

You got me there. With men like this in the world, I'm jealous of OP.

destroy him user, he looks better than you

>let the h8 flo thru u

post pix so we know ur not jelly

He really doesn't, exact same stats and probably same bf% although my legs are a bit bigger and arms lats smaller.

He outlifts me though, and lists his achievements which is where I get that he's invested in this.

As I said I won't be mean.

>exact same stats and probably same bf%

Cut the sides and back low fade let the top grow.

Nice job showing how jealous you are.

Scale behind me says 87 kgs, although I'm in shorts and a t-shirt, so I'm a tiny bit lighter than he is.

dat (You)? lol ur body looks good but your tattoo artist phucked you, guess you don't know how...

i be rollin mad joints up in this bitch and lookin at my niggaz that be mading it,nothinn but movitation for nigga la me

>skipped thighs
ow

well now that we know what you look like you can be mean

>one of you looks better than the other

Show me what you think is a nice tattoo you stupid cuck.
There's no objective shit tattoo, every time somebody says "shit tattoo" in a current body thread it's just because they're jealous of the body that the tattoo is on.

rolling a join on ass-pedos

shiggy diggy user, don;t you know dat stuff gives you cancer

lol, but do you know what I look like?

:^)

>he doesn;t realize how his tattoo artist phucked him

Tattoos are generally plebian but at least something not tacky and that doesn't immediately jump out at you as something is okay.

Only sperglords go for edgy colorful animals/dragons/animu shit.

As much as I'm mirin (now in my goal body folder. thank you) this fellow
does anyone know if a non-manlet can achieve this? I'm 6'3 and wanna get to this level.

I guess lifting really can't cure autism.

not him but that tattoo is shit my man. Blaming it on jealousy is just a coping method for his/your mistake

take ~4yr lifting good diet and good genetics, but your limbs will prolyl never look that short and stocky but u can get p thick

Yes. Gotta eat a shitton though. Pic related is when I was 220 at 6'0 (pls ignore the shitty caption).
He's right too

Are diet breaks a meme? I mean i guess i can see sense in it, after consistently losing weight for a month or so eating at maintenance would be good to reset hormones and let your body acclimatise to the new normal weight, thus when you continue the cut it'll be easier... Pic related is me, been cutting and losing a fuck ton of strenghth, down to 195 from 213 since last week in Feb, I'm guessing i need to get to about 185 to be 10% but god damn i really want diet breaks to not be a meme to give myself an excuse to take a break

Your BF is not that high, ignore those other fags.

You should work your core more. At this BF having visible abs is feasible.

no need to get defensive bro, it's ok to admit this tattoo might have been a bad decision.

>That resolution

5'10" 195. Formerly 300. 33 years of age.

I was on a six month cut and stalling progress for 3 weeks I decided to do a 2 week bulk then went back to cutting and progress is going good again.

Do I have a chance of making it? anyone know what mode I'm in, 5"8 140ish so tired of working out

last pic

damn bra you handsome af.

with is looked like you. bald dude here :)

Finally having gains

194lbs 5'11"

6' 200lbs

Trying to cut down 10lbs or so for summer while upping my weight. Weights still weak af rn at 1/1.75/2.25/2.5. Want to get to 1/2/3/4 before year end.

cheers
i was athletic from soccer but maybe a bit chubby
Push
>incline dumbell press
>smith machine ohp
>dips
>db lateral shoulder raises
>db bench press
Pull
>barbell row, probably smith machine
>cross-body hammer curl
>preacher curl
>close-grip chinup, focus on lats
Legs
>squat pyramid
literally the only thing i do on leg day is squat, but i've been maintaining 315 3x10 at 145 bodyweight for a while so i got that going for me

God damn you are swole, reminds me a lot of one of my coworkers who is 5'4" who's muscular af, he's staying the weekend in Houston with some girl he met on tinder and she's fine as fuck on his snaps. Shit like this kills the manlet meme respect

10/10

But who was triceps?

you look as good as tiny did back in the day. wel done dont let the lanklets bully you into seppuku

6'1 - 193 lbs
21 years old
Need to cut

Nice Janoy Crab pose M'lard

it me

19, 5'11'', 165

>It was all you bro

your arms are a goal of mine. lookin good brah

You're looking good and seem chill af bro, cheers.

>calling your legs wheels

Wut

Looking pissed

kms

cute i like it
ur really attractive

thanks guy

>Do I have a chance of making it?
sure, if you put in th-
>so tired of working out
no, you don't have a chance

ur welc

You know I lurked here 2 years ago before I touched weights, hi

no

not bad

U roided too early. I'll pray for your future self

thank you for your prayers, now post your physique

>hey brah, you mind snapping some photos for me, brah?
>No problem, brah, lookin solid, thick, tight.