Go to the gym

>go to the gym
>still can't get gf because women are all stupid cunts that only want uber fit chads

>women are all stupid cunts
see there's your problem with that mindset

oh I am sorry what i mean to say was
"I value women even though there is no scientrific basis to and they have contributed nothing to society apart from the destruction of the western world and any other civilisation that has not oppressed women. I love women and being cucked because they always cheat" was that better

fucking hell i think that is the reason why you do not have a girlfriend mate

Autistic /pol/tard i see

You're right about woman, you're wrong about why you cant get em

(((reddit spacing)))

kys

Maybe you can't get them because you're ugly and obnoxious.

i'm gonna show this to every girl i know to convince them to never date anyone they meet at the gym just in case they're you

You're my hero, seriously.

Literally you faggot

The true redpill is knowing this and yet still finding a 10/10 to make babies with. That takes a real man. Im trying too user, its hard and I constantly lose faith. I just remind myself of the gratification I would receive in catching a nice traditional woman and starting a family despite the degenerate sexual market we find ourselves in.

We work hard to train our bodies to perfection but why stop there? Conquer the statistic user. Be better. Find you a good woman.

This is /fit. Not r9k.
Go back to your containment board and stop coming over.
>he probably doesnt even workout
Sage and report you fag gag.

just broke up with gf of 2 years an hour ago because she straight up said she wants to have drunk sex with other guys and asked me for an open relationship

>finding a 10/10 to make babies with
Making babies with anyone makes you a moron.
Why don't you just take $250000 and put it in a trash can and light it on fire? It would cost the same and you wouldn't lose 18 years of your life.

Uberfit chad here.

They want me until I open my mouth. Autism is the best birth control.

>lifting for girls
>not lifting to become the best possible version of yourself

never gonna make it

same happen to my friend recently. she'll be on antidepressants soon user. tell yourself you dodged the bullet.

She'll look back at what she said and feel like a retard when she matures

money isn't everything friendo. A lot of people value having a family over material goods. You may reach a point in your life where shinny cars and $200 dragon dildos just don't cut it.

>chad
>autism

Stop whining

Women can't magically change millions of years of evolution to make you happy

If women naturally went for friendly, non-violent, hardworking meek guys then we would have gone extinct in the stone age

>why would you accomplish your task as a living thing when you can have money?
>haha, idiot

Godspeed, Noble Patron Saint

It happens

Autists can run cool game if they have enough self awareness to study human behavior

If they're the extroverted sperg type they'll still do better than a meek normalfag

>what is the continuation of my species and preservation of my bloodline?

i hope you aren't srs